Israel kills Palestinians suspected of teenagers' murder

webfact

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the attitude of this OP.

If the three unarmed Jewish teenagers are killed it was by Hamas. Or by terrorists. Or by Palestinians. Or by Freedom Fighters. Or by peaceful Arabs with only prior convictions and an innocent connection to Hamas.

But when the two cowards were caught, and faught back using weapons they were killed by Israel.

"Israel kills Palestinians suspected of teenagers' murder".

This is what I call attitude.

Here is a fact for you. That is dry as nuts..... Palestinians are fighting an occupation. IS are creating one. End of story.

You got one thing right.

It's definitely a story.

Great come back. One of your finest.

One must always question just what causes such hatred among men. Who was it that first said that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter?

I assure you it is always other men.

And the pretty words always belong to 'another man' who was not a victim of a freedom fighter.

I always wonder when Muslim kills an Infidel what freedom does he get? Freedom to <deleted> the proverbial 72 Virgins?

If fire fighters fight fire what are the freedom fighters fight? Methinks they fight other people's freedom.

So what did that make the minute men?

One must always question just what causes such hatred among men. Who was it that first said that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter?

I assure you it is always other men.

And the pretty words always belong to 'another man' who was not a victim of a freedom fighter.

I always wonder when Muslim kills an Infidel what freedom does he get? Freedom to <deleted> the proverbial 72 Virgins?

If fire fighters fight fire what are the freedom fighters fight? Methinks they fight other people's freedom.

So what did that make the minute men?

A frustrating failure. No man can do anything in a minute.

Even if you have the spelling wrong tongue.png (if you know what I mean).

Here is a fact for you. That is dry as nuts..... Palestinians are fighting an occupation. IS are creating one. End of story.

You got one thing right.

It's definitely a story.

What, don't like your clichés being dissed?

You got one thing right.

It's definitely a story.

What, don't like your clichés being dissed?

lol

Numerous off-topic posts and replies have been deleted. Continued off-topic posting will earn suspensions. This is not a redux of the last military flare-up. This about the guys suspected of killing the teenagers being killed.

Hamas was the elected to the government of Iran and Palestine, after Georgie invade Iraq, for obvious reasons,

Americans living next door, just like the English use to do!

You People look a beheadings as Barbaric, but can't imagine the head flying off during the "SHOCK AND AWE"

campaign, Children included, I'd suspect, which not like our war reporting (can't after Vietnam) is shown in the Middle East.

My tax dollars have supported Israel #1 foreign aid recipient since before the 90's, excluding the Afghanistan

-Iraq years. It amazes me the totem pole the Israel's sit on in the U.S., and Why aren't they ever, in the any of the coalition of Nation's involved the Middle East Theater.

They are our ALLIE'S Smart and on top of everything...........So if they KNEW ABOUT 9-11, do you think they

would TELL US ABOUT IT???

Why aren't they ever, in the any of the coalition of Nation's involved the Middle East Theater.

Because the US does not want to alienate Arab allies from joining, so they are not asked. Despite, the conspiracy theories, they did not tell us about 9/11 for the same reason that we did not stop it, before it happened. No one knew besides al Queda until it happened. whistling.gif

• Like 2

They are our ALLIE'S Smart and on top of everything...........So if they KNEW ABOUT 9-11, do you think they would TELL US ABOUT IT???

Typical tin foil hat anti-semitic garbage.

Jews are so smart.

Jews are so evil they wouldn't warn their closest ally the USA if they did know.

Jews control everything.

Jews are on "top" of everything.

World banking, world media, wait, even the WEATHER!

Jews were behind 9-11.

The scary thing is that much of the Muslim world actually believes these lies!

Sewage? That does not compare with sending suicide bombers to maim and kill innocent men, women and children, but you have it wrong. It is a non-toxic, putrid-smelling chemical that is being used to stop violent protests. As usual, the Palestinians bring these things on themselves. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.

Sewage? That does not compare with sending suicide bombers to maim and kill innocent men, women and children. rolleyes.gif

He might be talking about a new anti-rioting tool the Israelis are using. A chemical spray that smells of feces (not actually feces). It works better than tear gas and perhaps safer. Obviously like any weapon it should not be abused or used without justifiable cause.

Personally I have no problem with people criticizing specific actions of Israel or any government when it is deserved. It's the calls for the non-existence of Israel that I oppose.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Sewage? That does not compare with sending suicide bombers to maim and kill innocent men, women and children. rolleyes.gif

He might be talking about a new anti-rioting tool the Israelis are using. A chemical spray that smells of feces (not actually feces). It works better than tear gas and perhaps safer. Obviously like any weapon it should not be abused or used without justifiable cause.

Personally I have no problem with people criticizing specific actions of Israel or any government when it is deserved. It's the calls for the non-existence of Israel that I oppose.

Unfortunately in my opinion indiscriminate spraying of Palestinian towns with this is inexcusable.

This kind of thing just disgusts me.

Unfortunately in my opinion indiscriminate spraying of Palestinian towns with this is inexcusable.

I would agree with that. But I don't think you've actually provided evidence that is widespread. Only reference to a video you saw without background, explanation, or context.

I would agree with that. But I don't think you've actually provided evidence that is widespread. Only reference to a video you saw without background, explanation, or context.

I don't see a context in which anyone could excuse it. They were rolling through a town spraying everything.

I don't see a context in which anyone could excuse it. They were rolling through a town spraying everything.

OK. Off topic anyway, but you've had your say referring to a video you don't bother to show so others can't even begin to judge what you're talking about.

They are our ALLIE'S Smart and on top of everything...........So if they KNEW ABOUT 9-11, do you think they would TELL US ABOUT IT???

Jews are so smart.

Jews are so evil they wouldn't warn their closest ally the USA if they did know.

Jews control everything.

Jews were behind 9-11.

cheesy.gif Now even people saying Jews are smart are labelled anti-Semitic. clap2.gif

Jews are so smart.

Jews control everything.

Jews were behind 9-11.

cheesy.gif Now even people saying Jews are smart are labelled anti-Semitic. clap2.gif

Ever religion needs an enemy, every government needs an enemy to survive.

The Moslems and Jewish religions thrive on each other, the only trouble is, they want to involve the whole world in their disputes.

Jews are so smart.

Jews control everything.

Jews were behind 9-11.

Ever religion needs an enemy, every government needs an enemy to survive.

The Moslems and Jewish religions thrive on each other, the only trouble is, they want to involve the whole world in their disputes.

Huh? What? Bwana, I don't know what's your tickey, but this one is out of the dreamland! You must ask coma what your dream means.

Jews want to be left alone by Muslims AND the rest of the world.

Muslims want to be left alone in Jews lands, preferably with all added value intact and Jews flushed into the sea.

Jews for some strange reason refuse to accomodate.

The whole world as usual needs a scapegoat. Traditionally it were Jews.

But luckily for Jews the whole world has now a distraction - Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, ISIS etc. - in short extremists/jihadists/radicalists/militants/terrorists.

Why luckily for Jews? - Because they know how to deal with terrorists. The whole world has to learn. Guess where they can learn?

Now you owe me two bits for a practical lesson on 'What women want' and high politics. I accept no cheques. biggrin.png

As to the visions of smockie36 - he should stop smoking that sh1t.

Edited by ABCer