First hand encounter with corruption and extortion in Thailand(peoples stories)

Lukecan

Why did you puke if sober? Where was the security guard from? Where had you been and what were you doing in KSR? What day/night was this? What was the weather like? What was the nearest landmark?

Why do you keep feeding the troll?

He's been trolling all day in News forum

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you puke if sober? Where was the security guard from? Where had you been and what were you doing in KSR? What day/night was this? What was the weather like? What was the nearest landmark?

Why do you keep feeding the troll?

He's been trolling all day in News forum

So giving a contrarian opinion is trolling.

So OP, you think that 1,500 Baht is too much.

How little would you personally accept to clean up someone else's vomit?

How long does it take to clean up vomit?

5 minutes at most

1500thb for 5 minute work.

So, answer my question, how little would you personally accept to clean up someone else's vomit?

I would clean it for free If the person was sick.

And now I am calling BS.

So people don't believe story, interesting. Why would I lie about a thing like this?

Your trolling history in the KT threads?

I just didnt believe the guy in the pic was the murderer, and I still think Sean is full of BS. That makes me a troll?

I don't think you have any idea about Thailand other than wearing fishermans pants, and hanging around KSR

• Like 1

So people don't believe story, interesting. Why would I lie about a thing like this?

I just didnt believe the guy in the pic was the murderer, and I still think Sean is full of BS. That makes me a troll?

I don't think you have any idea about Thailand other than wearing fishermans pants, and hanging around KSR

Yes you are right, I'm not a resident in Thailand, and I've only hanged around Siam mostly. But I know how the mafia functions like from my own country as I'm a connected person in my home country, and I can tell from the 1st second that guy is full of BS. Thailand in many ways is similar to Turkey in terms of connections. The mindset of the people is very similar too.

Edited by Lukecan

Yes you are right, I'm not a resident in Thailand, and I've only hanged around Siam mostly. But I know how the mafia functions like from my own country as I'm a connected person in my home country, and I can tell from the 1st second that guy is full of BS. Thailand in many ways is similar to Turkey in terms of connections. The mindset of the people is very similar too.

And now all your credibility has gone away with this one post. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

People telling lies cannot give specific details about their story as it's just a fabrication eg. exactly where they were, what they were doing, colour of security guard's shirt

The color of his shirt was dark blue.

It happened over 4 months ago.

I cannot say exactly where I was, I've been to Khaosan twice only, and dont know my way around, but If I went there again I can recognize the place.

I don't think you're a troll, but I don't agree that Sean was lying.

Best to wait and see. The DNA tests will clarify things.

Ahhhhhh, a fellow neighbour of mine.

Why didn't you say so all this time OP?

Between us there is full understanding and unconditional love.

Don't listen to these bad, bad people, I will always be behind you to protect you.

Trust the Greeks, with or without gifts.

Don't listen to these bad, bad people, I will always be behind you to protect you.

Cost as I hope you are not going to try and milk him?

• Like 1

I hope you use protection when your behind him! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Trust the Greeks, with or without gifts.Cost as I hope you are not going to try and milk him?

Turkish milk is very sour for my taste, MrT.

฿1500 to throw up in KSR. Those guys must make a fortune.

I've done many stupid things when I was a newb tourist in thailand. I paid 1500thb for a ride from the airport to my hotel, it wasn't a normal taxi but one of those more luxurious car hires, I paid 300baht for 1.5km cab ride from my hotel to Mixx nightclub. Didn't know taxis were so damn cheap in Bangkok.

I've done many stupid things when I was a newb tourist in thailand. I paid 1500thb for a ride from the airport to my hotel, it wasn't a normal taxi but one of those more luxurious car hires, I paid 300baht for 1.5km cab ride from my hotel to Mixx nightclub. Didn't know taxis were so damn cheap in Bangkok.

In another post you stated you are "connected" and know how things work. I'm confused?

Sad to see no more dog fights between Turkish Air Force and Hellenic Air Force, heard they can't fly those mirages anymore because of the economic recession going on there : )))

I once bought a "Lady Drink".

In another post you stated you are "connected" and know how things work. I'm confused?

I'm not connected in Thailand, I'm a nobody in Thailandi do you think I would pay some security guard 1500thb If I was connected here?

I'm not connected in Thailand, I'm a nobody in Thailandi do you think I would pay some security guard 1500thb If I was connected here?

But you noted that, it works the same way in your country. I wasn't suggesting you was "connected" in Thailand