Koh Tao murders: Police free bar owners and look for ex-village headman's son

webfact

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sypnosis script for conspiracy lovers.....

A young and open minded farang couple went to a beach spot for fun....

They danced and flirted in typical young foreigners way, perhaps after few drinks...

One or some of the boss's family or spot's staff on the dance floor, said something offensive or touched the girl, and her boyfriend reacted loud...

They got upset....and shared the feelings with the spot bouncers....

3 of them were told, or decided, to "take care" of the farangs outside the spot...

They follow the couple to the beach and waited for the opportunity to confront them....perhaps just for a beating...

They found them..naked..having sex...

The girl's boyfriend reacted, and they killed them ...raping the girl ...and run.

They informed the "boss" about what happens...

They got out of the island the same morning...and probably out of the country the same day...

With "professional" help, the boss tryed to put the blame in no local people....but DNA was the only link to the murderers..

The criminals never were found...or were found much later... and matching the DNA...but DEAD.

Case close...

DISCLOSE:

This is a fictional work, and not specific country, town, boss, or authority, is named.....

It is sounds familiar, it is because can happen in any place on earth, and to any people....

As you say Umbanda a fictional work, but I suspect very very close to being factual. The only fact I would change is the possibility that the criminals were found much later dead. The real killers never paid for their heinous acts....instead some poor patsy took the rap, and then a few years later was quitely released from prison with a wad of baht.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1411635247

Bangkok Suspect Cleared of Connection To Britons' Murder

BANGKOK – Police say they have cleared another major suspect from connection to the murder of two British tourists on the island of Koh Tao ten days ago.

PLEASE READ THIS AND PASS THE LINK ALONG..........http://www.trust.org/item/20100922171500-nipvs/?source=search

be very very sceptical of all Thai reports and media....believe only outside reporting.

http://www.trust.org/item/20100922171500-nipvs/?source=search

READ THIS. The Thais murdered 4 Saudi Diplomats....no convictions 20 years later.......what do think is going to happen to this case of murder???? EXACTLY the same....NOTHING.

This is movie material, amazing.

aint no movie my friend, this is FACT. This is the type of people your dealing with.....

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1411635247

Bangkok Suspect Cleared of Connection To Britons' Murder

BANGKOK – Police say they have cleared another major suspect from connection to the murder of two British tourists on the island of Koh Tao ten days ago.

PLEASE READ THIS AND PASS THE LINK ALONG..........http://www.trust.org/item/20100922171500-nipvs/?source=search

be very very sceptical of all Thai reports and media....believe only outside reporting.

i ever heard blue daimond, but never knew whats that about

interesting tho heh

One thing I haven't seen anyone mention in a very long time is the female victim's missing iPhone.

If it was stolen during the murder, surely it should provide some leads to follow. Don't they have all sorts of apps that can track the phone - apart from police checking calls and signals?

One thing I haven't seen anyone mention in a very long time is the female victim's missing iPhone.

If it was stolen during the murder, surely it should provide some leads to follow. Don't they have all sorts of apps that can track the phone - apart from police checking calls and signals?

I believe it was found and the police tried to link it to Chris Ware, that and the claim that Hannah had a strand of blonde hair in her hand when she was found

Or her wallet which you can see she has in the last photo that was taken of them that night.

post-221359-0-25511600-1411646202_thumb.

Edited by lucaswallachia

Oh I'm sooooo sorry about your family's reputation Mr village chief. That is so much more important than the murder of 2 young innocent people. Everybody should just take your word for it that everyone in your family is innocent. Just because you and your buddies at the local police station said so

Edited by joedot

MR Prime minister, is one small island and mafia culture more important than the reputation of your country?

It is time to act, collect the real evidence and take action before your precious tourist industry is destroyed for good.

Bookings for Vietnam are going through the roof.

Time to bring in the UK police.The Thai police are dragging their feet and hoping it will become old news.

The only way that is going to happen is if the family or friends of the victims start pressuring the UK goverment to take action. Right now, Cameron is more concerned with dropping bombs on muslims. British citizens' rights to justice are way down his list. The Thai goverment for all their talk is either unwilling or incapable of altering the course of this investigation.

Time to bring in the UK police.The Thai police are dragging their feet and hoping it will become old news.

Just like the story of the Belanger Sisters bizarre death 2 years ago on Ko PhiPhi .......... BS, BS. BS and more BS till it fades out of the news !