Still getting error message

Swamp Thing

I'm trying to ask a question in the Photography section and after 15 tries, I'm giving up.

I can sign in, but get 'error, your secure key doesn't match...' when I try to post.

I have had this problem since joining TV. I can post on other forums and YouTube with no problem.

I try clearing my browser multiple times, but still can't post.

Is it worth opening another account and getting this one deleted? I notice that other posters have 1,000s of posts and seem to post all day, so is there a glitch with my account?

Does anybody else have this problem to this extreme? (Although you might not be able to reply to that question, it will probably take a lot of effort on my part to get this post up).

Edited by Swamp Thing

Thanks for the swift reply.

Since then, I have been trying to reply, but still get the Error message.

I am using Google Chrome and when I clear my browsing data, all Cookies and other site and plug-in data is removed. I have tried doing this when I sign in to TV and just before I click on Post, and many other permutations. Still, in general, I get the Error message.

When I get the Error message, I am also signed out.

What ISP are you using? Type of connection (DSL, Cable, Mobile Wireless, etc.) and speed specs?

Any browser extensions, or so-called Internet Speedup/downloaders running in the background? (Looking for anything that has an effects on your connection)

How well can you browse the ThaiVisa site without being logged in / being logged in?

Can you try using another browser ( FireFox, Opera, IE ), what happens here?

I've just logged in on Firefox and if you see this message, it's worked.

I'm using an AIS aircard for my connection, at 21 Mbps. It works for all other sites but this one.

I am not using any extensions.

I can browse TV perfectly, with or without being logged in, but not post.