Last picture of British backpackers murdered on Koh Tao island

webfact

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing puzzles me about that picture, the text states the pic was taken at 9.45 PM, but looking at the background it is more like it was taken in broad daylight.

Indeed so, and the shadows cast from the beer bottles are quite long; I would guess the picture was taken about 4-6 pm.

I feel almost ashamed to open the photo...sells papers to the courious. Rest peacefully good hearts. And another victim is responsible comment "holding a cocktail", that could be a glass of coke.

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to default forum font.

Don't be naive, it happens all over the world. I used to work in a prison back in Holland. You really don't want to know the trash that's detained in Dutch prisons, and British, and ........... Scumbags come in all nationality's sad.png

True murder and crime do happen in places over the world, however this sort of crime where there is a conspiracy of silence borne of fear in many quarters, where Burmese and westerners are arrested because they are who they are, where photos of the victims are taken and used in news reports or where police incompetence is such that crimes like this are often left unresolved or are solved by finding someone to pin the crime on [admittedly as the UK did throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s] are not found everywhere.

Yes there are scum in prisons in the Netherlands and the UK, but that's the point isn't it.

They are in gaol.

• Like 1

If it is Thais I hope that they are given the death sentence ,what happened to these two young people is sickening the police need to bring those who committed this terrible crime to justice it is now over a week and all we get is mixed information someone must have heard screams from the young lady the beach is next to the main road.

• Like 1

It is and both were university graduands (or almost) and had a bright future ahead of them.

Hope the sick killers face min life in prison or death penalty.

Death penalty is almost to human to do to this scum considered how they killed their victims so maybe better give each 2X life and let them rot in hell for the rest of their miserable life's.

+1

Problem is it probably won't fly as we imagine:

The last rampant monkey they actually convicted for a similar hideous crime (Vanessa Arscott & Adam Lloyd in '04) got dead reduced to 2 times life meaning 50 years because of him having been an 'outstanding policeman' - well i bet he was.

As of early 2013 he was due to walk free in 2022 after further reducings, now that would mean at best 18 (!) years, given the pace of sentence-reducing probably even less ...!

Disgrace, aint it ?!

Just google 'kanchanaburi murders thai police' and/or 'Thailand's Killer Cops - Kanchanaburi Backpacker Murders' as posting the links would get me post killed again ...

Don't be naive, it happens all over the world. I used to work in a prison back in Holland. You really don't want to know the trash that's detained in Dutch prisons, and British, and ........... Scumbags come in all nationality's sad.png

True murder and crime do happen in places over the world, however this sort of crime where there is a conspiracy of silence borne of fear in many quarters, where Burmese and westerners are arrested because they are who they are, where photos of the victims are taken and used in news reports or where police incompetence is such that crimes like this are often left unresolved or are solved by finding someone to pin the crime on [admittedly as the UK did throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s] are not found everywhere.

Yes there are scum in prisons in the Netherlands and the UK, but that's the point isn't it.

They are in gaol.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-to-appear-in-court-charged-over-dublin-stabbing-1.1939129

They are in gaol.

There are more murderers outside the jail then inside... Everywhere !

Side-note: As far as compassion with relatives and friends of deceased loved ones goes in Thailand... It's non-existent! Maybe because Buddhists believe in reincarnation, I don't know.. Almost three years ago my youngest son passed away here on Samui. I was notified by friends NOT to watch the Samui-tv-channel! They, (the police), showed my son on tv, lying on a metal slab while a $&^$# *&%^policeman was playing (!!) with my son's foot! I didn't watch it, but this has been told to me.. I love Thailand, I love my Thai girlfriend, but I absolutely despise their lack of compassion. But in all fairness, they have the same attitude towards deceased Thai.....

• Like 1

It is and both were university graduands (or almost) and had a bright future ahead of them.

Hope the sick killers face min life in prison or death penalty.

Death penalty is almost to human to do to this scum considered how they killed their victims so maybe better give each 2X life and let them rot in hell for the rest of their miserable life's.

+1

Problem is it probably won't fly as we imagine:

The last rampant monkey they actually convicted for a similar hideous crime (Vanessa Arscott & Adam Lloyd in '04) got dead reduced to 2 times life meaning 50 years because of him having been an 'outstanding policeman' - well i bet he was.

As of early 2013 he was due to walk free in 2022 after further reducings, now that would mean at best 18 (!) years, given the pace of sentence-reducing probably even less ...!

Disgrace, aint it ?!

Just google 'kanchanaburi murders thai police' and/or 'Thailand's Killer Cops - Kanchanaburi Backpacker Murders' as posting the links would get me post killed again ...

And rumour persist strongly that he is already out, or gets day release. That was an absolute heinous crime, and then add the sickening Kirsty Jones murder which has been covered up, despite even British Police trying to help solve it. Rumour suggests that the actual murderer is a connected person.

He British Embassy should certainly be making some pretty strong moves at this point on this.

• Like 1

I'm sure it's got zero to do with the investigation but have a look at this link regarding the Scots guy who fled Thailand. You just never know who you might be sitting in a bar having a quiet beer with!!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-scot-who-fled-thai-4306609

Especially as they only cut the top of ONE of his fingers.!!!!! anyway that's nothing to do with this crime.I do hope it gets sorted soon and feel so sorry for the parents RIP to you lovely couple