Last picture of British backpackers murdered on Koh Tao island

webfact

At this stage I cannot determine whether the murderers were Thai or not. All I will say is that I hope they are not British, because there is the possibility that they could one day be transferred to a UK prison to serve out the last 2/3rds of their life sentences. I would hate to think that any of the income tax I pay on my pensions would ever be used to provide any form of future 'life' for them. In this case the death penalty is warranted and I hope it is used as to deter any future crimes of this magnitude.

The death penalty doesn't work as a deterrent.

Oh but it is fantastic at rehabilitation. no more repeat offenders, end of the revolving door.

It's not rehabilitation.

• Like 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As much as I have wanted the scum caught since day 1, I find it a bit disturbing how many people here are commenting on how good looking they are, almost as if to say if they were 'ugly' then it would be less tragic. That doesn't sit well with me to be honest and says a lot about our society.

This image is eery though, they were having a great time before tragedy was about to strike and they had absolutely no clue, RIP

• Like 2

I am not a fatalist. I tell my children the outcome of events is largely dependent on the decisions they make.

that doesnt explain getting hit by a drunk driver very well
On the contrary--its called situational awareness.

Don't text or gab on your cellphone or be chatty cathy with your passengers--pay attention to the road and tell your passengers not to distract the driver.

Recognize that the incidence of drunk drivers on the road is far higher after 10pm and avoid driving at those hours.

Watch your rearview mirror when you are approaching a stoplight or stopsign to see if the vehicle behind you is slowing down. Tap your brake pedal as you begin to slow.

Situational awareness.

avoid driving after 10 pm!!?? lol. your kids must think youre a real fun guy!! hahahaah.

My kids are now grandparents but they always hard-working not hard partying.

Maybe you are better off sticking with a fatalist approach--it works better for people who like to live life on auto-pilot.

Cheers

Edited by ClutchClark

Man, some of the comments on here SUCK BIGTIME!!

who cares if they are supermodels or not?

who cares if they are uni educated or not?

so now we are judging the values of peoples lives based on how attractive they are or not?!?!!?!?!

So that means so many people on here, if they got murdered, other people would be saying "oh well, not too much of a loss, since he was frigging ugly!"

so, those of you commenting about looks

http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0001590798

who is prettier the 6 yr old or the British girl?

• Like 1

so now we are judging the values of peoples lives based on how attractive they are or not?!?!!?!?!

So that means so many people on here, if they got murdered, other people would be saying "oh well, not too much of a loss, since he was frigging ugly!"

Enough of these dumb comments. Trying to make people feel bad for offering sympathy. All they get to see is a photo. They don't get a resume, psychological profile, financial portfolio, or a list commendations from world leaders. So what are you going to say about photo of youthful people clearly having fun in the prime of their life? They were attractive people, it's an asset, get over it.

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 2

Enough of these dumb comments. Trying to make people feel bad for offering sympathy. All they get to see is a photo. They don't get a resume, psychological profile, financial portfolio, or a list commendations from world leaders. So what are you going to say about photo of youthful people clearly having fun in the prime of their life? They were attractive people, it's an asset, get over it.

You've clearly missed the point here, it says a lot about the world we live in.

I'm sure it's got zero to do with the investigation but have a look at this link regarding the Scots guy who fled Thailand. You just never know who you might be sitting in a bar having a quiet beer with!!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-scot-who-fled-thai-4306609

Fair enough. So he has been back in the land of baby milk & little honeys. Hmmm!! That alone is not something to make us at all happy, but it does not make him a murderer. However, it would be nice to check his DNA & fingerprints too for complicity but his DNA would not contain mongoloid (read Asian) signatures. Assuming they got that bit right, of course!!!

You've clearly missed the point here, it says a lot about the world we live in.

It says a lot about the world we live in when people trot out a little, 'pretty does not make you special speech' on a thread full of respectful condolences. Perhaps we all should should of said, "it was a terrible tragedy but I cannot see anything special about them".

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 1

^ The caption I wrote on the 2nd smaller pic [The male in front of David Miller on the right is the same male in the bar's FB page photo center-left with white-spotted blue singlet ] does not show until you expand it. 'Curiouser and Curiouserer!'

Edited by ataloss

I am not a fatalist. I tell my children the outcome of events is largely dependent on the decisions they make.

that doesnt explain getting hit by a drunk driver very well

On the contrary--its called situational awareness.

Don't text or gab on your cellphone or be chatty cathy with your passengers--pay attention to the road and tell your passengers not to distract the driver.

Recognize that the incidence of drunk drivers on the road is far higher after 10pm and avoid driving at those hours.

Watch your rearview mirror when you are approaching a stoplight or stopsign to see if the vehicle behind you is slowing down. Tap your brake pedal as you begin to slow.

Situational awareness.

avoid driving after 10 pm!!?? lol. your kids must think youre a real fun guy!! hahahaah.

Why? It's possible t have fun before 10pm. Kids shouldn't be out after 10pm except on rare occasions.

^ The caption I wrote on the 2nd smaller pic [The male in front of David Miller on the right is the same male in the bar's FB page photo center-left with white-spotted blue singlet ] does not show until you expand it. 'Curiouser and Curiouserer!'

The tattooed man closest to the camera, on the far right, is believed to be a traveller called Tom who the group had met on the island.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11117396/Last-picture-of-British-backpackers-murdered-on-Thai-island.html

I've been banging on about this for days but as this case continues to seemingly run backwards instead of inching forward I find it ridiculous that the friends that were out with Hannah and David that night have not come forward.

I absolutely cannot believe that we do not have a full story from the events of that night yet.

In this "Last Picture" there are 5 people sitting around table in addition to Hannah and David. This is probably just a small portion of people they met that night.

Even if this group split-up through the night all reports lead to the fact that there was a group of them at AC Bar later on.

Who was in this group?

Has anybody actually been able to verify this supposed attention Hannah was getting?

If yes - these men or their close friends are without doubt prime suspects.

If no - what else happened? If you were out with Hannah that night, when was the last time you saw her?

Did David return to the guest house before heading out again? How do we know this? What was his reason for heading back out?

This is the SIMPLEST of SIMPLEST investigative work. I really am lost as to how we don't have answers with these questions.

• Like 2

The tattooed man closest to the camera, on the far right, is believed to be a traveller called Tom who the group had met on the island.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11117396/Last-picture-of-British-backpackers-murdered-on-Thai-island.html

I've been banging on about this for days but as this case continues to seemingly run backwards instead of inching forward I find it ridiculous that the friends that were out with Hannah and David that night have not come forward.

I absolutely cannot believe that we do not have a full story from the events of that night yet.

In this "Last Picture" there are 5 people sitting around table in addition to Hannah and David. This is probably just a small portion of people they met that night.

Even if this group split-up through the night all reports lead to the fact that there was a group of them at AC Bar later on.

Who was in this group?

Has anybody actually been able to verify this supposed attention Hannah was getting?

If no - what else happened? If you were out with Hannah that night, when was the last time you saw her?

Did David return to the guest house before heading out again? How do we know this? What was his reason for heading back out?

This is the SIMPLEST of SIMPLEST investigative work. I really am lost as to how we don't have answers with these questions.

Hannah stayed with 4 friends at Koh Tao so im assuming the girls in the pic are them.

Who was in this group?

Hannah stayed with 4 friends at Koh Tao so im assuming the girls in the pic are them.

Surely they could reveal something?

I can't remember ever seeing an appeal for witnesses?

It's baffling that the foreign media has not sourced people they were with that night. It can't be hard. Everybody will be interlinked through Facebook.

• Like 1

Who was in this group?

Surely they could reveal something?

I can't remember ever seeing an appeal for witnesses?

It's baffling that the foreign media has not sourced people they were with that night. It can't be hard. Everybody will be interlinked through Facebook.

Yes cos 2 basic questions that need to be asked is did they go to that spot together and why is David naked apart from still having his left shoe on.

I'm sure it's got zero to do with the investigation but have a look at this link regarding the Scots guy who fled Thailand. You just never know who you might be sitting in a bar having a quiet beer with!!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-scot-who-fled-thai-4306609

Considering what he had just been convicted with, you would think that he would of been very quiet rather than informing the Police that he knew the killers. Personally i don't care what he's done ( Although Bad) i'm more concerned with catching the animals that are responsible for the murders....... Although he's got a past, why would he speak up and expose himself ?