Drug tests in Bangkok ? They still do it ? Only in Bangkok or whole country ?

thairastawoman

Hi,

Interesting article about drug tests, do you know if they will do the whole country ?

http://asiancorrespondent.com/126696/thailand-steps-up-its-dubious-war-on-drugs/

:-)

Of course I'm joking, what these retarded monkeys expect to be able to do except fascinate stupid "journalists" who report their boring day.

War against drug is lost everywhere else in the world and someone here expect to win it, what a joke ! Can't stop laughing !

Edited by thairastawoman

Illegal narcotic drug related crimes are one of the most serious offences you can be charged with in Thailand.

Here's a couple of examples of real life cases which happened over the last few years - these are all true examples so please don't delete this post - I'm not trolling here although many people who are less familiar with Thailand will think I'm making this up as it's a little nuts :

I could murder someone, dump their body in a suitcase and throw it in a swamp and when eventually caught get sentenced to 10 years in prison for my heinous crime - just like the guy in Phuket who did exactly this and received the 10 year sentence.

Or I could have a tiny packet which contains a trace amount of cocaine and be sentenced to prison for 15 years - a recent case from a few months ago demonstrates this.

Another example which was eventually overturned is the mushroom pickers who were sentenced to 30 years but that's another whole sordid little incident.

The most important crime of course is the unmentionable which ranks far higher than all of the above.

This demonstrates the importance of drug related crime to the Thai authorities. Posessing a small quantity of illegal drugs in Thailand is worse than murder.

what these retarded monkeys expect to be able to do

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

To prevent any further bashing posts of this nature, topic is closed!

• Like 1