Buisness cards and printing needs

Hi please let me know if there is a more appropriate forum I should use to get the following question answered.

I am starting a new business and I would like to have buisness cards printed and and brochures made.

I have my logo sorted in jpeg format

I just need a location in ubonratchthani

Thanks

If small quantity, almost any shopping center has a "printing" or "copy" shop. They can do box of name cards for 200-250 THB. For brochures, depends if in color / B/W and if you need any bonding or just a leaflet. Basic things you can get done in any "photocopy" shop on the street.

I would recommend that you have both sides of the cards printed with all your Business details. One side in English and the other side in Thai. Just check the proof that they send you for 100%% accuracy. There were several mistakes on the English side when I received my proof, however no mistakes on the Thai side. Just a friendly suggestion, as the Thai printed side impresses Thai people when I conduct business with them. Naturally, that's the side I present first. They read it out loud, look up and smile. It just makes good business sense. thumbsup.gif