Police shift focus to foreign tourists in Koh Tao murdere probe

webfact

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this a case of the local mafia buying off the police? Or was McAnna mistaken? Maybe under the influence? There is just the chance that the Keystone Cops are telling the truth about the lack of DNA matches. If so, then it may be the case as I suspected originally that this was a random opportunist assault probably by some Thai fishermen who left the island immediately and will never be caught.

Its times like these that show how totally inept and out of their depth most "Officials" in this part of the world are . They are fine when they are stopping cars and taking money from people, but give them some real work to do and they fail miserably. Reminds me a bit of the MH370 disappearance when the Army chief , and police chief got mauled by the western press when giving smart arsed and sarcastic answers during the press conference as they get away with it on a daily basis with the local press. I think Thailand deserves to suffer from a boycott of tourists. not just for this incident but for their general complacency towards guests in their country

• Like 1

So is this a case of the local mafia buying off the police? Or was McAnna mistaken? Maybe under the influence? There is just the chance that the Keystone Cops are telling the truth about the lack of DNA matches. If so, then it may be the case as I suspected originally that this was a random opportunist assault probably by some Thai fishermen who left the island immediately and will never be caught.

If I were you I'd be looking for the Easter Bunny too...

So they got semen DNA from 2 Asian and now they will target foreign tourists? Something is very wrong here.

Is that because 'foreign tourist' just can't mean Asian in your mind?

As they tried to blame the victims British friends for the murder before I do think that they are talking about Farang (westerners) tourists and not Asian tourists in this case.

They blamed them until the DNA proved otherwise, as the DNA is Asian they would not belooking for a non matching farang. Thailand has loads of tourists from Asia; Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian etc. In fact, about 46% of foreign tourists visiting Thailand are from Asia.

Sorry for starting to speculate too much: Sean in need of money, wanted to sell bike, was he late with payment? Has all this been a warning to Sean to show what could happen to him? Was Sean present and actually been covered in blood, but there to see what could happen. Did Sean's claim about AC Bar knowing something be true?

Sean, time for you to come clean if you are in fact still breathing. Sean have been hanging with some nasty people, and i am sure he know something. I don't think he did it, but i started to think that he might actually be the reason.

Another ting with Sean, he could have been high on drugs and maybe do not remember much from that night. Some people can do a lot of stupid things when their drunk or high and when they wake up it all sounds like a dream to them, even murders.

I think there may have been enough developments in this case without anything actually developing . It was workers from Myanmar , It was their British Friend , The DNA is from an Asian, it was the headmans son , no it wasnt he was in Bangkok , it was an Asian but not a Thai asian