Offensive Emoticon

jpeg

For a forum as strictly regulated as this one, I find it difficult to understand how this jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif emoticon is allowed. It's crass and frankly disgustingly offensive. Please remove it. Posters could openly call someone a /jerk, but those words would, oddly enough, be 'deleted' by your overly zealous 'cuss word' software. Thanks.angry.gif

On reviewing my post I do indeed see the word obviously associated with this emoticon, deleted. Case in point.

Edited by jpeg

jpeg, I don't know how you inserted the salt-shaker emoticon into your post but it is definitely not part of the current selection you get to choose from by clicking on the smile.png icon in the toolbar at the top of the reply box.

I also don't see it available in the more limited selection in Thaivisa's Android app.

jpeg, I don't know how you inserted the salt-shaker emoticon into your post but it is definitely not part of the current selection you get to choose from by clicking on the smile.png icon in the toolbar at the top of the reply box.

I also don't see it available in the more limited selection in Thaivisa's Android app.

There ya go jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif

And this is on my bog standard pc in emoticons 'show all'. You bein' a mod I would've thought you would've known that huh.png

You have to use the right arrow on the emoticon list to go to the next set. I put it in the 2nd set rather than primary so members have to go looking for it. wink.png

You have to use the right arrow on the emoticon list to go to the next set. I put it in the 2nd set rather than primary so members have to go looking for it. wink.png

<insert &lt;deleted&gt; emoticon> !!

You mean you buried it so the w a n k e r s have to go looking for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...