Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

The photo of the blood smeared acoustic guitar owned by the Scottish cross-dresser is shocking. Someone needs to do some forensics on that!

why??

David's other friend has got a massive bandage on his hand from an accident!

Youngsters tend to do stupid stuff when they are on holiday! Most of the time it is the first time they have been on a motorbike!

btw that's David in the picture with his mate, before any of the nobbers on here let their imagination get the better of them!!

post-93895-0-80635700-1411959125_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scenario # 4356:

David and Hannah on their way to their lovenest walk past 3 people on the beach singing and playing guitar. Those 3 people are Sean and the two younger relatives of the barowner, who in their drunk/drugged state of mind decide to have some "fun". Follows the young couple, a fuse blows in Seans head and he attacks David with a hoe and finish him off by dragging him into the sea and drown him.

In the meantime Hannah is raped by the two Thais, who after they are finished kill her.

That would explain the chase of Sean the following night, because the two local killers (and their families) didn't trust a western druggie to be able to keep his mouth shut. So they were telling him to leave the island immidiately or else........

I don't beleve for one second, that Sean is not involved!

You should be banned from posting such inane dross

Do you actually read the stuff your posting and believe it or are you just trolling.

Where are the cuts/bruises on Sean to say he had been in a fight?? David's post mortem said he put up a fight!

What motive did he have for killing David?

Nobody would leave blood on a guitar for over a week if they had been involved in a brutal murder

Here is a photo of a deep cut on Sean Mcanna's right arm, photos taken when Sean was interviewed after the murders.

Go to the "View Gallery", photos of Sean Mcanna, and choose picture nr 4:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terrified-pal-murdered-brit-pair-4303495

The photo of the blood smeared acoustic guitar owned by the Scottish cross-dresser is shocking. Someone needs to do some forensics on that!

why??

David's other friend has got a massive bandage on his hand from an accident!

Youngsters tend to do stupid stuff when they are on holiday! Most of the time it is the first time they have been on a motorbike!

btw that's David in the picture with his mate, before any of the nobbers on here let their imagination get the better of them!!

It would be SO VERY easy to rule Sean Mcanna in or out... just get a DNA test of the blood splatter on his guitar, right ?

One begins to wonder just what the poster foreigner aims might be or are?

Does he or she or they have vital evidence that could implicate Sean and others, or is it a campaign to divert people away from the actual facts?

Now foreigner, please if you have hard conclusive facts let all of us see them and also ensure the relevant authorities are made aware of and availed of any evidence or facts that you are privy too.

Civic duty is a responsibility that must be honoured, if you are privy to actual facts get them out into the public domain

The sooner this horrific crime is solved and those responsible brought to justice the better.

Edited by siampolee

Scenario # 4356:

David and Hannah on their way to their lovenest walk past 3 people on the beach singing and playing guitar. Those 3 people are Sean and the two younger relatives of the barowner, who in their drunk/drugged state of mind decide to have some "fun". Follows the young couple, a fuse blows in Seans head and he attacks David with a hoe and finish him off by dragging him into the sea and drown him.

In the meantime Hannah is raped by the two Thais, who after they are finished kill her.

That would explain the chase of Sean the following night, because the two local killers (and their families) didn't trust a western druggie to be able to keep his mouth shut. So they were telling him to leave the island immidiately or else........

Do you actually read the stuff your posting and believe it or are you just trolling.

Where are the cuts/bruises on Sean to say he had been in a fight?? David's post mortem said he put up a fight!

Nobody would leave blood on a guitar for over a week if they had been involved in a brutal murder

Here is a photo of a deep cut on Sean Mcanna's right arm, photos taken when Sean was interviewed after the murders.

Deep cut, that's a scratch man!! David was fighting for his life. I'm pretty sure he would of landed a few blows. On that pale Scottish skin any cuts would last for more than a few days. It's not as if he has a tan to cover them up!!

I'm no advocate of Sean as I don't know him, but to place him in this, seems a bit far fetched to say the least. I place him as a witness at best

The one thing I find strange is that they haven't been able to create a complete timeline with David and Hannah's friends filling in the gaps. Have we heard anything from their friends?

Seems odd. I would of got out of Thailand and spoke to somebody straight away to fill in the evening

One begins to wonder just what the poster foreigner aims might be or are?

Does he or she or they have vital evidence that could implicate Sean and others, or is it a campaign to divert people away from the actual facts?

Now foreigner, please if you have hard conclusive facts let all of us see them and also ensure the relevant authorities are made aware of and availed of any evidence or facts that you are privy too.

Civic duty is a responsibility that must be honoured, if you are privy to actual facts get them out into the public domain

The sooner this horrific crime is solved and those responsible brought to justice the better.

I do NOT have any inside information whatsoever

However questions I have posted IMHO is INDEED legit, I mean Sean was playing guitar close to the murder scene the night of the murder.

Sean himself have stated that he had made an appointment with murder victim David Miller that evening, but then stated that he didn't show up to the meeting because he slept due to a hangover.

But then reports have stated that Sean was playing guitar close to the murder scene the night.

So that story does not really add up does it?

So lets have Sean's explanations on that right?

And let's have Sean's explanation on how his guitar got all covered up with blood splatters, right?

And let's have Sean's explanation on how he got that deep cut on his right arm, right?

And then give me a good explanation as to WHY you don't agree to that the blood splatter on Sean's guitar should be DNA tested ???

I mean all you people who think it is ridiculous to suspect Sean Mcanna, why can't you then realize the sense in DNA testing the blood spatter on his guitar, due to that if he indeed is innocent then that would be proven with such a DNA test, I mean if the DNA test turn out to show that the blood do NOT belong to murder victims David and/or Hanna then Sean would be ultimate cleared right?

The one thing I find strange is that they haven't been able to create a complete timeline with David and Hannah's friends filling in the gaps. Have we heard anything from their friends?

Seems odd. I would of got out of Thailand and spoke to somebody straight away to fill in the evening

Yes, i am also perplexed , we can speculate endlessy, but the silence from the people who were there that night is deafening.

Also, very strange that nobody knows anything about Sean Mc Anna whereabouts.

This is becoming a farce. Panga is a disgrace, and his clowns on KT have done everything they can to obstruct justice. The British Foreign Office should now be advising all British Citizens to avoid travel to Koh Tao.

It would be safer to advise them to avoid Thailand altogether. The same dangerous clowns in tight brown uniforms are strutting around the whole country. Their main business is running extortion rackets.

Scenario # 4356:

Deep cut, that's a scratch man!! David was fighting for his life. I'm pretty sure he would of landed a few blows. On that pale Scottish skin any cuts would last for more than a few days. It's not as if he has a tan to cover them up!!

I'm no advocate of Sean as I don't know him, but to place him in this, seems a bit far fetched to say the least. I place him as a witness at best

OK I ask AGAIN... how do you explain the blood splatter on his guitar ?

And how do you explain his inconsistence story of the night of the murder ?

And how do you explain the witness who claimed he/she helped Sean washing of blood the night of the murder ?

I just want Sean to explain these things, and a DNA test of the blood on the guitar to be done, then Sean Mcanna could be ruled out once and for all right ?

Wouldn't that be a good thing ???

• Like 1

Ok, find him and grill him, dna the guitar again.

I just can't believe anyone would be that stupid to leave blood from a homicide on a guitar.

The witness re washing blood. Who is this?? Where are they?? Where are Sean's clothes from the night. He disposed of them, but left blood on the guitar for the world and his wife to see.

I haven't seen any cctv of Sean during the night. Yet most of the other people involved have been seen in multiple cctv shots.

Who was he playing guitar with on the beach (if he was at all).

So many witness stories missing in this case. Who are all these missing people with no name, identities!!

Scenario # 4356:

If David had scratched the attacker then I wonder if police were able to obtain any of their DNA from his fingernails. I'd imagine he would have attempted to punch or kick them rather than scratch but it is possible. I know that traces have been obtained after being in the sea for longer than David was. There'd be a better chance of DNA under the fingers of Hannah, depending on the sequence of events that is. In the safety chats you have at uni, they always tell women to scratch an attacker and pull out strands of their hair for evidence.

The hair reported to have been found in Hannah's hand, that seems to have been down played now. I suppose it has to be considering the attackers (some at least) were shown to be Asian.

Sean seems like a dodgy guy but I agree, explaining Sean's involvement in the murders is an effort. You can't start with a theory and make the evidence fit. You have to use the evidence and try and disprove an emergent theory.

foreigner post # 679.

I do NOT have any inside information whatsoever

However questions I have posted IMHO is INDEED legit, I mean Sean was playing guitar close to the murder scene the night of the murder.

Sean himself have stated that he had made an appointment with murder victim David Miller that evening, but then stated that he didn't show up to the meeting because he slept due to a hangover.

But then reports have stated that Sean was playing guitar close to the murder scene the night.

So that story does not really add up does it?

So lets have Sean's explanations on that right?

And let's have Sean's explanation on how his guitar got all covered up with blood splatters, right?

And let's have Sean's explanation on how he got that deep cut on his right arm, right?

And then give me a good explanation as to WHY you don't agree to that the blood splatter on Sean's guitar should be DNA tested ???

I mean all you people who think it is ridiculous to suspect Sean Mcanna, why can't you then realize the sense in DNA testing the blood spatter on his guitar, due to that if he indeed is innocent then that would be proven with such a DNA test, I mean if the DNA test turn out to show that the blood do NOT belong to murder victims David and/or Hanna then Sean would be ultimate cleared right?

I have never stated that I disagreed with a D.N.A. test concerning the bloodstains shown on what is presumed to be Sean's guitar. In fact I have made no comments at all concerning who may be responsible for this horrific crime.
Yet foreigner your posts are indeed ambiguous, and lead others to believe that you do have knowledge concerning the matter or you have an agenda to divert people away from the truth whatever that may be. the whole history of your postings are allied to this case, your membership of T.V. is very new, now perhaps you can understand why warning bells are ringing regarding your campaign.
Now with me being a retired police officer I would indeed be extremely interested in calling you in for questioning as your posts and their comments and indeed your theories are somewhat shall we say or I would say ''of some interest to the investigating officers,'' however that of course would be within a U.K. police investigation. Perhaps You might be better employed on the investigation team with the Thai police as your expertise may well lead to the successful conclusion and arrest of the offenders in this horrific murder

When we think about Sean, I think it's important to remember that we've not been told about everything the police have done/tested during the investigation. We're mostly basing our opinion on very limited and conflicting information with lots of speculation thrown in.

I'm sure the police would not have allowed Sean to leave the island if they felt he had any involvement in the crimes. I have wondered if he either witnessed something which he was supposed to keep quiet, but I think that would be the extent of his involvement, if he was at all. Based on the informaiton we have though, we can never put the picture together and are bound to go round and round in circles debating the same things time and time again.

I really hoped we'd have a detailed picture of the hours leading up to the murders by now :/

Edited by Ghia
  • Like 1

Mr worapahn (the village headman) Gave a public interview, a few might have seen these articles or watched it. He was wearing a purple shirt at the time and he was holding up a RED mobile phone ( i cant find the link) ...This mobile phone had a DUCATI mobile case cover over it? Sean mcanna has a DUCATI tattoo on his chest. i have no idea if this was seans phone or not but im assuming it was?

Why would he have seans phone?post-221731-0-49732300-1411966554_thumb.

Scenario # 4356:

Why on earth would they have let him go? The pooyai did a deal to let him go on proviso he keep his mouth shut?

No way.

A post containing a link to Andrew Drummond's website has been removed as it is a commercial blog site. Please understand Thai Visa is not employed as a tool to obtain information for Andrew Drummond nor do we use material from his web site.

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has now been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

Mr worapahn (the village headman) Gave a public interview, a few might have seen these articles or watched it. He was wearing a purple shirt at the time and he was holding up a RED mobile phone ( i cant find the link) ...This mobile phone had a DUCATI mobile case cover over it? Sean mcanna has a DUCATI tattoo on his chest. i have no idea if this was seans phone or not but im assuming it was?

Why would he have seans phone?attachicon.gif14116352471411636274l.jpg

Sean had his phone though. As I understand he was using it to take the pictures and send out the messages for help. Maybe "Ducati" is just an island "thing".

Scenario # 4356:

Why on earth would they have let him go? The pooyai did a deal to let him go on proviso he keep his mouth shut?

No way.

Exactly, if they had just a slither of evidence against him, they would have tried to make him a suspect

• Like 1

Sean had his phone though. As I understand he was using it to take the pictures and send out the messages for help. Maybe "Ducati" is just an island "thing".

But didnt Sean say he used the phone of the girl working at the 7/11 store to take the photo?

• Like 2

But didnt Sean say he used the phone of the girl working at the 7/11 store to take the photo?

That's correct he did say he used the girls phone.

• Like 1

Scenario # 4356:

No way.

Exactly, if they had just a slither of evidence against him, they would have tried to make him a suspect

Unless it is he who has evidence on THEM.

• Like 2