Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughable!! The dna dperm in the lady was asian. I suppose foreigner can mean anything these days.

Foreigner does not mean farang.

It means, not Thai.

Burmese, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, etc

Are all foreigners.

And this witness, could tell in the dark, (at a distance I'd suppose), that this was an Foreign, Asian person, but DEFFINETLY WASN'T Thai?..... Really????

Edited by Adeeos

Another report I found interesting was regarding the 2 persons in the photo, that was posted on social media, by an ex-employee of the bar.

It stated that, "One of them was ruled out by DNA testing, and the other one was a police officer".

Does that mean that the police officers have not been subjected to DNA testing themselves?

I am referring to the ones that were stationed on the island at the time of the incident.

Are these the 2 photos your referring?

post-221359-0-48047100-1411806901_thumb.

post-221359-0-84810100-1411806908_thumb.

But the DNA??

So the female victim is raped by two Asian men, and this mysterious farang comes along and kills her and David??

Please, please Thai police keep your mouths shut!!

there must be some weird ***** going on on that island, sounds to me that they are now insinuating that the semen did not belong to the murderers and the sexual activity either happened before or after the murders

Sounds like they're setting up for a (hard-to-believe) story whereby she had consensual sex with two Asian men at some point earlier in the evening and then, while walking along the beach with David, was attacked by another foreigner. Of course, without going into unnecessary detail, there will likely be evidence as to whether the sex with the Asian males was consensual or not. But whether that information will see the light of day is a whole other matter. Quite amazing the different versions/stories that keep emerging around this tragedy...

But the DNA??

So the female victim is raped by two Asian men, and this mysterious farang comes along and kills her and David??

there must be some weird ***** going on on that island, sounds to me that they are now insinuating that the semen did not belong to the murderers and the sexual activity either happened before or after the murders

yup. I smell the same rat coming,

the rapists will now be coming forward, as, consensual sex, just a big party, and, they left her with David

they are going to claim David killed her, and, they dont know who killed David

Edited by SteveFong
  • Like 2

Foreigner - probably true. Probably not a Thai. That makes sense to me. There are many foreign Asians around. Logic says it is not a local - my logic. Logic says it was people who thought they could do this and escape asap.

Yeh, they all walk round with garden tools in their belts.........blink.png

• Like 2

I asked all my Thai high school students what they wanted to be, when they finished school. I swear 80% of my worst buffalo boys, wanted to be policemen.

Now, I understand why this investigation is such a joke.

Well, you want to be where the money is... don't you?

"The latest twist in the investigation was revealed Saturday by commissioner Pol Lt Gen Panya Mamen"

At first pass I thought this said "The latest TWIT in the investigation was revealed Saturday by commissioner Pol Lt Gen Panya Mamen"

Would of been quite appropriate.

People by and large don't realize just how far and how low Thais will go to fabricate a story, save face and save their butts.

It's quite obvious to anyone with any day to day knowledge of Thailand what is going on here; why the BIB said this, why the BIB said that, why the BIB played for time, why the crime scene was fouled, why the junta said whatever, what the headman's ploy was with his reward and alibis, why foreign social media was criticized etc etc ...yawn...

And we are all supposed to act dumb and soak up this nonsense like uneducated serfs living in a bygone age.

What to do? If the Thai authorities cannot face the truth, should this not be raised to an international rather than a domestic issue?

Although this was a great tragedy for the family, does it really rate as one of the world's great crisis that demands international investigation? What about all the Thais who die annually?

Where?

jb1

Edited by jimbeam1

This is becoming a farce. Panga is a disgrace, and his clowns on KT have done everything they can to obstruct justice. The British Foreign Office should now be advising all British Citizens to avoid travel to Koh Tao.

... well put, i'm outta 'likes' therefore +1;

• Like 1

Foreigner - probably true. Probably not a Thai. That makes sense to me. There are many foreign Asians around. Logic says it is not a local - my logic. Logic says it was people who thought they could do this and escape asap.

You think foreigners who afford holidays to Thailand have become expert users of hoes? The victims were graduates, and most visitors are graduates with careers also, including those from other foreign countries, especially Asian... the more wealthy if you like. Most Thai kids, especially islanders, tend to land, flowers, soil, and so forth, as a matter of growing up. They become expert hoers, amongst other things. So why probably not Thai, would you suggest? Burmese or Myanmar, Cambodian etc. would not be permitted near the beach late at night..... Thai land, Thai time, Thai space. Why do you propose "Foreigner - probably true?"

• Like 1

Amazing what comes forward when a certain village head spreads some money around. TIT.

What i was thinking .. This story is beyond belief . if it was a Farang a 2 Asian accomplices I would have thought it would stick in the memory of many people in the area . not just one witness who identity is being kept secret (as its probably village headman's second cousin.) so what could the possible scenarios be now.?

farang orchestrates a brutal murder and orders his Asian accomplices to rape her before he kills them , or 2 unwitting Asians stumble on the battered bodies of the victim and decide its too good an opportunity not to pass up after being as sea so long, but weren't to worried about their money they still had on them.

I am not going to listen to another word of this crap, so sorry for the victims parents I don't think anybody will be totally convinced that the crime has been solved now even if someone is convicted.

I wonder what the BIB has been smoking before this press release..and just as a side remark....it must be widely known that foreigners carry gartenhoes around in their back pockets so that will prove that the crime was not done by locals, but one of these vicious foreigner with the gartenhoe ( feel free to spot the ironi )

Perhaps it is time for British authorities to have a word with the Thai Ambassador, and let him know in no uncertain terms that they expect a better result.

Perhaps it is time for the British authorities to have a word with the local (British) policeforce!

The percentage of solved crimes in the UK is far from impressive!whistling.gif

• Like 1

But the DNA??

The police will do and say anything that protects the real killers.

Has that run-a-way young son of the Island keeper that went to Bangkok been let off the hook without DNA sample? After 10 days he gave himself in. Why 10 days????????? needed time to pay off witnesses?

It is so pathetic. Why don't they just bring the real killers to justest instead of defending them.

I'll back off this reasoning if they have his DNA and it doesn't match and it's proven to an outside country it is so.

The kid that pointed him out would never have done so if it weren't true, at least in the situation he was in.

Now they have a foreigner who planted Asian sperm in the girl? Come on, just another paid witness.

The whole world is watching them defend there own.

Dam, it's even going to be scarier out there in this country.

They have no discipline, no accountability, no shame.

I take all this back if that kid gave DNA.

What a farce this has turned into - and what a huge embarrassment to Thailand as a country.

Just when you think it can't get any more ridiculous, someone sticks his head up and says something else (like '85% complete' with no arrests yet).

I feel so sorry for the families of the victims having to witness this.