Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, Falang kills & not tapes beautiful Falang girl. Comon, if a Falang killed her, he also raped her. The depths Falangs have sunk to "he " wouldn't pass up a chance. So no, don't think Falang killed white Falang girl. Def Asian and I'd say Falang man came along & caught them in the act, so they killed him too. Just my opinion

Perhaps it is time for British authorities to have a word with the Thai Ambassador, and let him know in no uncertain terms that they expect a better result.

I understand your frustration but that conversation will never take place.

Nothing to be gained (no trading rights or rights to plunder natural resources of Thailand and too much effort) for the British officials vs too much superficiality and laziness on the Thai side. Nice pipe dream though...

Edited by catweazle

So the THIRD man was a farang..?

That would make a great title to a movie.

The Third Man.

I could think of a theme to go with that. Let's see....Harry........

BTW The guy running past the CCTV camera sure didn't look foreign to me.

Ok, so the guy in pink shirt is owner of AC Bar. His brother is the guy on the left on the other photos and also the guy recorded on the CCTV photo.

You forgot to mention that the AC bar owner has injured knuckles, that already started to heal in this photo. Think that was even your finding, wasn't it? Thanks for the collage, might open some posters' eyes who still are in denial... thumbsup.gif

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 1

IMHO this "asian" DNA was a load of old cobblers thrown to the media to impress them with Thailand's DNA processing skills. They felt safe to do so because the farang suspects had all been cleared, or at least those who had their DNA tested.

http://web.mit.edu/racescience/in_media/what_dna_says_about_human/

I think so to.

To have derived such accurate answers so quickly seems very dodgy. They know they have no farang suspects. So they probably don't even have complete DNA results for much yet. And yet they keep clearing people left and right.

.they control the samples, they control the evidence. They can make up anything they like to decide who to implicate and accuse.

This is becoming a farce. Panga is a disgrace, and his clowns on KT have done everything they can to obstruct justice. The British Foreign Office should now be advising all British Citizens to avoid travel to Koh Tao.

Enter the chief keystone cop causing Thailand to loose more face on the world stage. It is like our own home grown war criminal, Dick Cheney, telling us with his most serious face that there are WMD buried under one or more of Sadam's palaces and they just have not been found because Obama does not want them found.

I disagree about avoiding Koh Tao, they should avoid Thailand until the PM cleans up the islands, as he as promised to do, and not a day sooner.

Really, Falang kills & not tapes beautiful Falang girl. Comon, if a Falang killed her, he also raped her. The depths Falangs have sunk to "he " wouldn't pass up a chance. So no, don't think Falang killed white Falang girl. Def Asian and I'd say Falang man came along & caught them in the act, so they killed him too. Just my opinion

Please look it up in a dictionary what the word foreigner means. A foreigner is someone who belongs to a country that is not your own.

The latest story is from Thai PBS 'the broadcaster you can trust'

It's primarily for a Thai audience (remember, we're v. much in the minority here). This is a country of people where 100% believe in ghosts and 99% believe there's power of talismans and will pay crystal ball gazers to predict their future.

... i concur, still out of 'likes' ...

Now i have always thought there was one foreigner. But I suspect the story is the other way around.

Prison for rape is a few years at best.

Prison for murder is life without parole or death.

If i was a mother i would tell my son get down to that police station now if in first catergory.

Or get down the station and lie you were in the first category as fast as you can.

How do they explain the dna then?

Like Loonodingle just wrote: "They could say she was having consensual sex with 2 guys and a jealous foreigner attacked her and this was end result.?? That turns it on Its head."

What most likely the "official" story will be. The patsy they need to apprehend in a fashion similar to my post, somewhere in public, where "evidence" magically pops up in a body and bag search. I'd bet on the airport. Best media coverage guaranteed...