Jack Russell pup wanted

I got my 2 through a pet shop in Sattahip. I asked them to let me know if and when they found any and within a few hours I had 2 from 2 different homes. I never asked where they came from but they were in excellent health and good breed. I wanted them 6 to 8 weeks old minimum and I suspect they were only 4 to 5 weeks but the pet shop obviously saw a quick sale.

post-66086-0-64417800-1411863671_thumb.j

post-66086-0-55030000-1411863641_thumb.j

• Like 2

I got my 2 through a pet shop in Sattahip. I asked them to let me know if and when they found any and within a few hours I had 2 from 2 different homes. I never asked where they came from but they were in excellent health and good breed. I wanted them 6 to 8 weeks old minimum and I suspect they were only 4 to 5 weeks but the pet shop obviously saw a quick sale.

attachicon.gifIMG_2375.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_2539.jpg

Thanks, Fred. Do you know the name of the shop? Can you describe the location of the shop?

• Like 1

12.676434° latitude and 100.894874° longitude according to Google Earth.

Driving along the Sukhumvit Road just after Soi 55 in Sattahip and the bridge over the road, 300 metres before the road turns 90 degrees to the left to go to Rayong, it's on the left.

post-66086-0-20292200-1411871706_thumb.p

post-66086-0-01776500-1411871752_thumb.p

Edited by fredlk

Don't post any photos online or else I'll be forced to go and have a look and then suffer the consequences when I bring some puppies back home. laugh.png

Eddy (my male) does not like having to share his space and only does so begrudgingly because the other 2 dogs here are female.

Edited by fredlk
  • Like 1

Don't post any photos online or else I'll be forced to go and have a look and then suffer the consequences when I bring some puppies back home. laugh.png

Eddy (my male) does not like having to share his space and only does so begrudgingly because the other 2 dogs here are female.

No worries. It was the last of the litter.

attachicon.gifIMG_2375.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_2539.jpg

congrats,

a pair of little beauties,, i used to breed them in the uk, i do miss them, and there anticks,,lol,

they docked one tail a bit short,,,

have fun

jake

I described what type of Jack I wanted and Eddy the white guy was exactly right while Patsy the female wasn't. I was also horrified that she had been mutilated but she was there in the pet shop and so scared and so small that I had to take her. She has turned into the most wonderful little lady, fearless and energetic and very loving. Both of them are excellent hunters (and killers) and have cleared out most of the snakes and rats in the neighbourhood plus a number of squirrels who dared to nest underground.