Heavy Curtains

Gary A

My curtains are good quality material but have some lighter colored streaks from the sun. I would like to find a shop that can dye them back to their original color. A shop in Jomtien is preferred but Pattaya will be fine too.

After looking at new curtain prices I decided that a dye job would be far preferable. :o

Sometimes, in Pattaya around lunchtime, you will hear an eccentric drum-roll on what sounds like a chinese drum. This is the (? (sic) YOM PA man; he will dye things black for 100 baht. He walks the streets with his dye and apparatus.

Sometimes, in Pattaya around lunchtime, you will hear an eccentric drum-roll on what sounds like a chinese drum. This is the (? (sic) YOM PA man; he will dye things black for 100 baht. He walks the streets with his dye and apparatus.
:o yes I know this man, he did a marvellous dye job for me, black of course, looks good, usually sitting outside seven eleven at jomtien, so that you can get him I suggest you get up at day break and wait outside seven eleven for him to arrive does not always have drum sometimes trumpet, so wait for the call sounds very similar to the trumpeting you hear in tibet. but for heavens sake dont let the rain get on the new dyed curtains as your tiles will also turn black good luck :D

Thanks but no thanks. :o I think I'll keep looking for someone who can dye them dark green like they originally were.

:D yes I know this man, he did a marvellous dye job for me, black of course, looks good, usually sitting outside seven eleven at jomtien, so that you can get him I suggest you get up at day break and wait outside seven eleven for him to arrive does not always have drum sometimes trumpet, so wait for the call sounds very similar to the trumpeting you hear in tibet. but for heavens sake dont let the rain get on the new dyed curtains as your tiles will also turn black good luck :D

Thanks but no thanks. :o I think I'll keep looking for someone who can dye them dark green like they originally were.

:D yes I know this man, he did a marvellous dye job for me, black of course, looks good, usually sitting outside seven eleven at jomtien, so that you can get him I suggest you get up at day break and wait outside seven eleven for him to arrive does not always have drum sometimes trumpet, so wait for the call sounds very similar to the trumpeting you hear in tibet. but for heavens sake dont let the rain get on the new dyed curtains as your tiles will also turn black good luck :D

Gary 'A' : If you have a chat with the YOM PA man: he might take your curtains back to his dye shop and dye them a superb dark green (like they originally were). I must recommend this hard-working chap; his perpetually stained hands and forearms are living proof of his devotion to the dye industry and I am sure you shall (eventually) be satisfied.

Gary 'A' : If you have a chat with the YOM PA man: he might take your curtains back to his dye shop and dye them a superb dark green (like they originally were). I must recommend this hard-working chap; his perpetually stained hands and forearms are living proof of his devotion to the dye industry and I am sure you shall (eventually) be satisfied.

:D:D:D yes that is correct dont pass up this advice