University student arrested with over 100,000 ya ba pills in Bangkok

webfact

I don't think he was ever a drug pusher. Has anyone actually ever came across a "drug pusher"? In my experience, pushers don't exist, as the demand is so high that dealers do not need to be pushing. The trade is demand based. People who want drugs go looking for them by asking around, not the other way around.

drug pusher = a drug pusher is a person who was busted by the police, and then given a deal to set up his friends. who are invariably and unwittingly pushed into deals they wouldnt have been involved in, had they not been "pushed"

You misunderstood the definition

Drug pushers are a myth

The myth that some dealers will give drugs for free in order to get new clients

I'm pretty sure most drug users wish there were drug pushers, but they haven't found them yet. They're just a myth created by those who know nothing about the subject and want to scare the masses

The boy doesn't know it yet, but he'll be in jail much longer much longer than a mass murderer. If he ever gets out alive, he'll be very old.

Yes you can murder someone and be out sooner as when your caught with drugs.

Ever noticed how everything that is bad is supposedly related to drugs. The guy that killed and burned his family (no yabaa on him or in his blood) but they go back to say it all comes from 2 years ago that he used it. Its a great scapegoat (drugs).

Not saying that drugs aren't bad (I don't believe that all drugs are bad) but sometimes the propaganda here seems like the propaganda from the Americans with movies like reefer madness.

Because with so much drug use one would imagine far more incidents and for the amount of use its not that bad. Just look at all the alcohol fueled arguments where someone gets killed. They are even higher as the drug used influenced kills.

Have you ever seen anyone that is a meth head? It is not propaganda to say they become insane.

Given the huge amounts of pills going into this country i feel that the effects of drugs are exaggerated. If everyone would get addicted and totally insane we would see much more problems. Just imagine busts like this are a small thing millions upon millions of pills must be consumed. Given that the incidents you see are minor compared to the amounts used.

The boy doesn't know it yet, but he'll be in jail much longer much longer than a mass murderer. If he ever gets out alive, he'll be very old.

Yes you can murder someone and be out sooner as when your caught with drugs.

Ever noticed how everything that is bad is supposedly related to drugs. The guy that killed and burned his family (no yabaa on him or in his blood) but they go back to say it all comes from 2 years ago that he used it. Its a great scapegoat (drugs).

Not saying that drugs aren't bad (I don't believe that all drugs are bad) but sometimes the propaganda here seems like the propaganda from the Americans with movies like reefer madness.

Because with so much drug use one would imagine far more incidents and for the amount of use its not that bad. Just look at all the alcohol fueled arguments where someone gets killed. They are even higher as the drug used influenced kills.

The drug war significantly increases the pool of criminals in society. You could outlaw fish sauce and create the same affect. So if you've got all this newly classified "crime" you need a bigger police force to enforce the laws. If the criminal items are in high demand, you have an unlimited excuse for the expansion of government power. So the hyping of the drug war, putting it in everyone's face everyday of the week in the news, is a justification of the need for the cash cow that is the drug war.

I read in the BP only recently that 70% or more of the prisoners in jail are there for drug crimes. Does that mean 70% of crime is drug related?...even if its just 50% there's a massive amount of money involved in the fight. How many government jobs depend on milking this cash cow I'd love to know, how many billions of baht, how much power.....?

Wherever something is hyped so much you've got to look at what the hyping is trying to justify.

Everyone needs an enemy, if there was no enemy, well the people might start to ask uncomfortable questions, mightn't they? And of course, war is business.

• Like 1