Koh Tao: Police look for man in VDO footage as a key to provide clue of murder

webfact

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Police know who did it from day one .The Islanders of Koh Tao know .Every stray dog on the Island knows .Problem is that the guilty ones are untouchable .Even B780,000 is not enough .

Irony: because 1MBaht was promised to the person giving the perpetrators a rock solid alibi (ie. proving they didn't do it)

• Like 1

If anyone thinks the police are inept, or that this is a farce, please be assured that nothing could be further than the truth.

The police know very well what they are doing and every seemingly confusing statement is meant to be just that...confusing. The intent being to simply to have everyone going round in circles and getting nowhere.

It's actually interesting, in a macabre sort of way, to see an organization swing into action and achieve what they want so efficiently.

And they know that they'll sing the songs of the one feeding.

• Like 1

I believe that most people traveling to Ko Tao must, at some stage , pass through some sort of immigration process where cameras are prevalent. Even if local Thais don't need to show their Passports when arriving in Phuket from Bangkok or other Internal Airports, there will at least be lots of CCTV Footage and records of who was traveling. If there is a 70% match to someone's DNA - as has been previously suggested, then that must mean the person they are looking for is a direct family descendant of the person who has provided a 70% match. Forgetting about alibis covering up for those people, it should be a relatively simple process to check the names of people arriving in Phuket by air and the corresponding CCTV Footage to prove any other Alibi is fraudulent.

I don't believe anyone arrived on Ko Tao via a " undercover route " ( only a hitman would try to do that), so it should b a relatively simple process to check who arrived on the Island. It might be more difficult to check who left the Island and how they left - because they had a reason to hide their tracks, but I do believe they will have arrived on the Island via conventional routes - not necessarily with any intent of committing any crime - this is just something that happened opportunistically ( if these crimes can be described as such )!

There are a few indications that the infamous family on Ko. Tao are connected to these horrible crimes. It should be now passed over to BKK Central Police to follow up on all of the evidence so that the local police cannot influence the next course of events.

This case is very, very solve able - there are lots of leads and evidence that can help get to the bottom of this. Maybe the rapists and the actual killers are already dead - but we still need to know who was responsible and those, maybe in wider circles who are also culpable !

• Like 1

I'm confused, which is not uncommon for me before I have partaken in a substantial amount of coffee, but I thought the "running man" was ID'd as somebody by the name of "Mon"from the AC bar/member of local mafia or something who threatened a guitar playing Scotsman who then took refuge in a 7-11.........somebody, please clarify my caffine starved confusion.....

• Like 2

Every running man is a suspect? Couldn't be that he was late getting home? Late going to work? Exercising? Complete waste of time and energy...a diversion from the 70% DNA match.

Edited by Rimmer
Please do not post in non standard fonts thank you

I'm confused, which is not uncommon for me before I have partaken in a substantial amount of coffee, but I thought the "running man" was ID'd as somebody by the name of "Mon"from the AC bar/member of local mafia or something who threatened a guitar playing Scotsman who then took refuge in a 7-11.........somebody, please clarify my caffine starved confusion.....

You got that right, Lemonjelly, but I think it was not officially announced a match, but you could clearly see the match on a photo collage someone posted here earlier. That guy has very untidy, curly hair and he was (most likely) the runner on tv, one of the guys who hunted the white guitar guy threatening to hang him, plus was he standing at arm length away from David's legs next to the useless cops on one of the murder scene photos. If it smells like a rat, it most probably is... a rat!

I typed this while drinking coffee, so please anyone correct me if I got it wrong smile.png

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 2

They need help. Scotland Yard must become involved, or they can seek assistance from FBI, and start a professional investigation. There is still hope, but not if they don't seek assistance from abroad. Why is it so difficult to admit that they can't do it? Even professional police forces from EU will ask FBI and Scotland Yard for assistance from time to time, and they never feel ashamed.

You got that right, Lemonjelly, but I think it was not officially announced a match, but you could clearly see the match on a photo collage someone posted here earlier. That guy has very untidy, curly hair and he was (most likely) the runner on tv, one of the guys who hunted the white guitar guy threatening to hang him, plus was he standing at arm length away from David's legs next to the useless cops on one of the murder scene photos. If it smells like a rat, it most probably is... a rat!

I typed this while drinking coffee, so please anyone correct me if I got it wrong smile.png

If you are wrong , I am too.

how many foreigners have been arrested and then quickly released when "evidence" has proved they didn't do it.

aren't police supposed to investigate first and then arrest when they proof has been gathered?

how many thais have been arrested? I guess the police chief was correct, a thai couldn't have committed a horrific crime like this.

time to call in the KEYSTONE COPS. oh, that's right, this is where they perfected their act

They need help. Scotland Yard must become involved, or they can seek assistance from FBI, and start a professional investigation. There is still hope, but not if they don't seek assistance from abroad. Why is it so difficult to admit that they can't do it? Even professional police forces from EU will ask FBI and Scotland Yard for assistance from time to time, and they never feel ashamed.

Even your precious Scotland Yard can't do jacksquat now.Already two weeks late to cry wolf.

Aren't there some little things in the sky, called satellites, which could be used to solve a terrible murder. In most cases I'm sure other gov s might not allow use for small crimes but I believe this is different. Hey police, and yes I do respect you, use any source you can please