Danish tourist sexualy assaulted by Thai man in Pattaya area

Rimmer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the foreigner's wristband, or the tourist curfew, being considered by the Minister of Tourism would have prevented this crime.

Yes, it should be blinking like a Belisha Beacon with a voice screaming - Stand Back I have a wrist band on ........

Catch him.....Castrate him......take photos of his offending "tackle".....before and after......and use the photos as deterrent advertisements.....posted in male establishments

Yes some people will object to seeing it...............but tough......

Oh and lock him up and throw away the keys

This is happening far to often , Thailand needs to address tourist safety , at present electronic tracking devices may not be such a bad idea , Nb no need to upgrade the airport if this continues don muang could handle all air traffic.

from what I'm reading this incident was never going to be reported to the media, I suspect there are many serious crimes against foreign nationals that don't get reported, they actively try to keep it quiet, this leads to foreigners thinking they are safer than they actually are and not taking precautions when they should be

I am so sorry that poor woman has had her life ruined in Thailand. Make rape in Thailand unlawful. including husband on wife rape. Accordingly I appeal to all good Thai men to fight for the full emancipation of women in Thailand.

just yesterday, they found the decomposed body of woman in phuket with her hand tied,

a russian got also raped in phuket... and now this! This is the land of the crime!

And some of it is quite violent crime.

yes but lets dont forget that rape is also a horrible crime. The victims for the rest of their life will carry this mental trauma. For their rest of their life, these women will live in fear. But in thailand its mai pen rai....

If they will find this scum-bag monkey he will say: it was a consensual sex, cause I bonded her hands back, and kept her throat tight, but I have seen in her eyes she had enjoyed it ... TIT, welcome tourists.

just yesterday, they found the decomposed body of woman in phuket with her hand tied,

a russian got also raped in phuket... and now this! This is the land of the crime!

And some of it is quite violent crime.

yes but lets dont forget that rape is also a horrible crime. The victims for the rest of their life will carry this mental trauma. For their rest of their life, these women will live in fear. But in thailand its mai pen rai....

Ofcourse rape is a horrible crime. It is a violent crime. I don't think anyone would be likely to forget that.

• Like 1

Look...all you Thai bashers...this one incident does not make Pattaya and/or Thailand unsafe...

What is that you say...it happens often...well do not tell anyone...we would not want this kind of bad publicity getting out...

What, "bad publicity getting out" . , and "do not tell anyone", or its Thai bashing.

Look...all you Thai bashers...this one incident does not make Pattaya and/or Thailand unsafe...

What is that you say...it happens often...well do not tell anyone...we would not want this kind of bad publicity getting out...

I'm not a Thai basher, but I never read such a stupid comment. What is about the several thousend raping cases every year, thai to thai, which are not reported to the police, caused this cases would be solved with a handful baht and would bring probably the victim in danger this is this is a justice problem. Nobody trust the police. This is not a single case. This is a problem of the society,

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Pattaya Police Pressure to find suspect in Danish Sexual Assault Case

denmark-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police from three stations around the Pattaya area are combining their resources to find a Thai man wanted in connection with the alleged sexual assault of a 23 year old Danish woman, which took place on Saturday.

The victim, whose name has been withheld from the media, had gone to see a friend residing in the Baan Amphur area, just outside of Pattaya. Before she intended to return to her home in Naklua, she stopped at a PTT Petrol Station in the Baan Amphur area and used an ATM to withdraw 23,000 Baht in cash.

A Thai man, thought to be aged between 25 and 30 approached on a motorbike and claimed to be a Motorbike Taxi Driver. A price was agreed to take her back to Naklua and the woman jumped on the bike and the journey to Naklua began.

On the way back, the driver made a detour to a remote road in the Huay Yai area and forced the woman to accompany him to a nearby Cassava Field where the alleged sexual assault took place. The man also stole the 23,000 Baht from her.

The man offered to return the Danish woman to the Petrol Station and she accepted the ride but jumped off the bike on the Sukhumvit Road near a group of people.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/147909/pattaya-police-pressure-to-find-suspect-in-danish-sexual-assault-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-01

If you are unable to see that rapes occur over here as crimes of opportunity and //

Where did I say/show anything about that?

I just said that those who criticize should first have a closer look

at what happen in their own countries. They are far to be a haven.

In my country a woman can go out in the street without having a man by her side.

She can go to the store, she can go to look at property to puchase, and she can do so independently.

Obviously, this woman felt comfortable doing this in her own country.

This could be just a false impression of safety, alas...

According to Google & Wikipedia: Raped women/year:

- USA : ~200'000

- UK : ~85'000

- FR : ~75'000

• Like 1

nice of him to offer her a lift back.. after raping and robbing her.

scum

waiting for the "rape happens not just in thailand" crowd to arrive

Well...at least you were the first of the "name calling" crowd to have arrived on the scene (whatever purpose that serves)Now we will have the usual battle to see who can come up with the vilest description for the person who did the assault. Any normal mature person would be horrified at what happened to this lady and I pray she makes a full recovery from her ordeal....but please....a quite prayer for her would be of far more benefit than the usual immature demonstrations of name calling to show the world what a wonderful person one is by how outraged they are.

• Like 1

Why not just do mass DNA screening on Thai criminals or even for lesser charges like drunk driving etc ... would be a lot cheaper than wristbands for tourists....... just a thought ...

Edited by ScotBkk
  • Like 1

If you are unable to see that rapes occur over here as crimes of opportunity and //

Where did I say/show anything about that?

I just said that those who criticize should first have a closer look

at what happen in their own countries. They are far to be a haven.

In my country a woman can go out in the street without having a man by her side.

She can go to the store, she can go to look at property to puchase, and she can do so independently.

Obviously, this woman felt comfortable doing this in her own country.

This could be just a false impression of safety, alas...

According to Google & Wikipedia: Raped women/year:

- USA : ~200'000

- UK : ~85'000

- FR : ~75'000

And the populations of these countries vs Thailand are......................?

scum

Well...at least you were the first of the "name calling" crowd to have arrived on the scene (whatever purpose that serves)Now we will have the usual battle to see who can come up with the vilest description for the person who did the assault. Any normal mature person would be horrified at what happened to this lady and I pray she makes a full recovery from her ordeal....but please....a quite prayer for her would be of far more benefit than the usual immature demonstrations of name calling to show the world what a wonderful person one is by how outraged they are.

Investigate - then reflect upon - the meanings of cathexis and catharsis.

you can buy pills for that on the internet

I hope Pattaya police have better investigative skills than those on Koh Tao. If they succeed here maybe some could be transferred to help there.

It is only in the catching and punishment of the guilty can we hope to see less of these type of crimes and proper justice for the victims.

Edited by Keesters

scum

so in summary, you are personally attacking my character to show the world what a wonderful and mature person you are??

hmmm, there's a word for that..

Edited by ColdSingha