2nd year ED Visa - applying in Sydney at Thai Consulate

I've got the paperwork back from my language school for the 2nd year ED Visa & they have advised me that Laos is the best place for getting the ED Visa, but I'm going back to Sydney to visit family for about 5 weeks so will apply for it there. Does anyone know if there has been any issues with re-applying for an ED Visa these days in Sydney? I've heard & been told that many countries in Europe, people have been rejected when they applied.

You should be able to get one in Sydney. The one that were denied in Europe was because they have different requirements than other locations.

Sydney's requirements here: http://www.thaiconsulatesydney.org/english/visa#country/a/australia

You need to check that your documents do not have a expiration date on them and are not addressed to a particular location.

You should be able to get one in Sydney. The one that were denied in Europe was because they have different requirements than other locations.

Sydney's requirements here: http://www.thaiconsulatesydney.org/english/visa#country/a/australia

You need to check that your documents do not have a expiration date on them and are not addressed to a particular location.

Thanks, yes I did look through that site. I will go to them in person to do it all.

Before the letter from the school said was addressed to "Laos" but I told them to change it to "Sydney" instead. I don't see that any of the docs they gave me says the docs will expire on a certain date.