Kawasaki Versys 650 2015

ll2

Not that it matters, but I like the looks of the older ones more.

The seat and gastank/airbox are very organic and smooth but everything else is very sharp and angular.

It is a clash of styling themes.

Trying to make an adventure bike look like a Ninja sport bike defeats the concept to me.

I've grown to expect adventure bikes to look ugly and rugged.

Oh well, at least they are supposed to ride very well and have a great reputation.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Anyone bought one yet?

I bought one its a great ride. All I have added is so far is the essential Hai Yent seat cover it fits like a glove.

attachicon.gifVersys.jpgattachicon.gifHai Yent Versys.jpg

Nice bike!

What's so special about that seat cover?

The seat cover is very comfortable and airy softes the ride and keeps my butt cool. You can search facebook for "Motorcycle Seat Cover" (Hai Yent) best 690 Baht I've spent. I also have one on my PCX.

I bought one its a great ride. All I have added is so far is the essential Hai Yent seat cover it fits like a glove.

attachicon.gif

Awesome, congt.

I like the Kawa green color best on a Kawa.

This must be the best bang for your buck touring bike in Thailand and this bike is just so perfect for Thailand too.

How much is 1st Class insurance and do you know if they sell many?

That's a nice bike but what's up with the turn signals? Is it so long so that i can hang my clothes on it?

My guess - product liability. Need to be visible from x degrees angle from straight ahead and x distance from the bike.

Bit of a missed opportunity - the Versys front was never really pretty but this is not an improvement; looks like they just stuck the Ninja 650 front on the bike?!

More HP should make a big difference though - the Versys to me just needed a tiny bit more power, and this might just be that tiny additional bit. Still a great bike of course. I miss her :)

Bit of a missed opportunity - the Versys front was never really pretty but this is not an improvement; looks like they just stuck the Ninja 650 front on the bike?!

More HP should make a big difference though - the Versys to me just needed a tiny bit more power, and this might just be that tiny additional bit. Still a great bike of course. I miss her smile.png

The droopy-eyed look seems to be Kawasaki's design language across model lines this generation.