Arrest warrant for Koh Tao murder suspect to be Issued in 3 days

webfact

I do find it strange that the friend's that were with both victims on the fateful night have made no public statements on their arrival back in the UK.

Maybe they are waiting until after the funerals are held or maybe be the British police are involved.

If there were problems in the AC bar that night they would be aware and they could also identify other suspects/ witnesses i.e. the student allegedly studying hard in Bangkok.

you are right !

Where are all this foreign wittnesses ?

Do they feel guilty in some way ?

And they just thin king close the eyes and ears and you not been there ?

What really happened there in ACB this evening ?

I guess they know more and fear to be a part of .....

Where is their civil character and curage ?

Where is Sean McAnna ??

Sean deleted his Facebook, and the last video he posted to his Google+ / YouTube account was 3 weeks ago, on the 7th September, so i'm guessing if after a couple of months there is no new updates and no one can find any news about him then there probably should be concern that it might be his body that was found off of Koh Samet.

https://plus.google.com/101768055405292405319/videos

It could very well be him (Sean).

The news papers state that he is about 170cm tall and was wearing black t-shirt and black shorts at the time he was found dead.

Here is an interview of him before he left Koh Tao I beleive:

Here is a link to the dead tourist found in the water outside Koh Samet:

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1412007544&section=12

Edited by BigHornBull

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got an idea for a new TV hit show. CSI Thailand. Wow what a story line. Would make the US series look like such a farce.

We can get all the story lines out of Thai newspapers. Even filming the pilot would be so much fun we could hire real cops and real crims they are such great script writers. The endings are going to be tough though .....to be continued next week.

The ending could simply rip off another show - Deal or no deal

I do find it strange that the friend's that were with both victims on the fateful night have made no public statements on their arrival back in the UK.

Maybe they are waiting until after the funerals are held or maybe be the British police are involved.

If there were problems in the AC bar that night they would be aware and they could also identify other suspects/ witnesses i.e. the student allegedly studying hard in Bangkok.

you are right !

Where are all this foreign wittnesses ?

Do they feel guilty in some way ?

And they just thin king close the eyes and ears and you not been there ?

What really happened there in ACB this evening ?

I guess they know more and fear to be a part of .....

Where is their civil character and curage ?

Where is Sean McAnna ??

Sean deleted his Facebook, and the last video he posted to his Google+ / YouTube account was 3 weeks ago, on the 7th September, so i'm guessing if after a couple of months there is no new updates and no one can find any news about him then there probably should be concern that it might be his body that was found off of Koh Samet.

https://plus.google.com/101768055405292405319/videos

SEAN McAnna admitted possessing indecent images of children last year, it has emerged.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-scot-who-fled-thai-4306609

A police source told the Bangkok Post that detectives were looking for three men who shopped at a convenience store near Sairee Beach where the pair were killed.

Captured on security cameras, the trio bought one item later found discarded. The source said DNA recovered from that package matched that found at the crime scene.

Condom

It was a milk carton they found at the scene with matching dna, it was purchased at the convenience store on sairee with cctv ( 3 people)

initial post removed as I'm getting confused. Will have to wait for clearer explanation.

I might struggle with these suspects though might be slightly more believeable if they were ac bar employees possibly, maybe fire show guys? are they typically immigrants?

Just feel that ac bar is relevant to it, and still think the big cheese's lot are the most likely though.

Going back to when Mon and his cop buddy chased Sean. It sounded like their prime objective was to see him dead, not to get the story of what happened out of him. That sounds like the actions of someone who already knows the story to me. They wouldn't go to that extent to cover for some migrants, but for flesh and blood they would.

Edited by bunglebag
  • Like 1

There are comments about why no farang witnesses and about doubt that there will be a warrant or an arrest. This no doubt involves someone with big money and influence. Thai mafia family. And a farang with money. There will not be any arrest. There will not be any warrant. I doubt these simpletons police stooges even have the smarts to even come up with a fall guy to frame. It will just end up being an unsolved incident.

Just about everything u wrote is wrong.

Have run this through translate - some interesting stuff, but hard to get a real feel for it. Does it say in the video what job the three did? Did they work at ac bar? cos I read somewhere else it was 3 construction workers that had been arrested

Does any of that matter ? lets just be happy the murderers have been caught !!!!!

Have run this through translate - some interesting stuff, but hard to get a real feel for it. Does it say in the video what job the three did? Did they work at ac bar? cos I read somewhere else it was 3 construction workers that had been arrested

Does any of that matter ? lets just be happy the murderers have been caught !!!!!

Does it matter to you if the right people are caught or not? You sound very convinced already. They haven't even had results of DNA tests yet?

• Like 1