wet week next week

stevehaigh

check this out

http://www.tmd.go.th/programs/uploads/ReportsGenMetnet/Daily/DailyObserved7AM-en.pdf

we've has 1.7m of rain since jan 1, i think that's pretty average

look at Hua Hin, 24cm for the whole year! now that's dry. and all those golf courses and water parks. interesting to see how they get through next dry season.

in Kathu already no elecricity about an hour, i've been in the top beef restaurant when suddenly very strong gusts started to tear up the plastic covers and the billboards, ppl was so scare the old lady went under the table shaking, and everybody wanted to leave of course. One of the plastic cover fell on a parking car also, it was just like in the movies... w00t.gif

WG in this region is rarely accurate for than 2 days out. Don't expect those numbers to stay the coming days.

looking pretty accurate to me

They even got a lot worse for the next days.

Sometimes they get lucky. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. wink.png

WG in this region is rarely accurate for than 2 days out. Don't expect those numbers to stay the coming days.

Windguru is still the best of a bad lot.

Has improved again BTW, I have stopped offering trips for 3 days now, and am thinking of starting again this Thursday.

Still some idiots went out yesterday. I really don't like anybody to determine if boats should be kept onshore, but with idiots going out yesterday they're asking for it.

Windguru is still the best of a bad lot.

Has improved again BTW, I have stopped offering trips for 3 days now, and am thinking of starting again this Thursday.

Still some idiots went out yesterday. I really don't like anybody to determine if boats should be kept onshore, but with idiots going out yesterday they're asking for it.

Yes. Our boat has not gone out for 2 days. I had an open water course the last two days that were supposed to do the dives tomorrow and Wednesday. Instead I am doing something I don't often do in the tropics, issue them referral paperwork in order for them to do the dives elsewhere later. Usually we are on the receiving end of referrals.

• Like 1