Koh Tao murders: Myanmar worker confesses killing British tourists

webfact

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those 2 Burmese boys looked like frightened rabbits. I know looks can be decieving but no way. They didnt do it.

Why did one of the thai police have his arm around one of the suspects like they were mates? That doesnt seem normal behaviour to me...

oh yeah,lets not forget the small matter of the phone!

Hannahs friend handed it in to police and the next thing you know its lobbed into a bush outside the suspects residence....... pretty stupid even for those melon heads.

If you have seen quite a few pictures of crimes commited in Thailand as I have , this is not the first time a police officer posing in front of the camera with criminals . It happens all the time , every week here in the Pattaya area,

And if you look at the picture of the Thai boy that raped and killed that poor girl on the train a few months ago , he also looked innocent, yes looks can be deceiving. You should not think like that.

Latest newsletter says that pm has rewarded police for capture of the suspects.

Is this blocked already as it will not open for me all morning. Can anyone offer assistance on this please ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/765576-pm-will-reward-police-team-for-resolving-koh-tao-murder-case/

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-will-reward-police-team-resolving-koh-tao-murder-case/

PM will reward police team for resolving Koh Tao murder case

If they really are the killers they might have done similar crimes back home or where ever else they have been

this needs to be checked?

I agree with you , these are tough guys who can brutally kill people , and if we could get a report from Myanmar about their past maybe it could end a lot of speculations.

If they do have a criminal record, lets hear it .

If they really are the killers they might have done similar crimes back home or where ever else they have been

this needs to be checked?

I agree with you , these are tough guys who can brutally kill people , and if we could get a report from Myanmar about their past maybe it could end a lot of speculations.

If they do have a criminal record, lets hear it .

And if they don't, let's make one up.

I really do hope that Sean has told everything he knows to someone in the media. His run-in with the bar manager and frantic Facebook posts really were the catalyst for all the conspiracy theories. Imagine if we'd never heard from Sean. I wonder whether this case would have be wound up much sooner?

Sean, why did you say the bar owner committed the crime?

Sean, what did you mean when you said the bar manager was the 'leader'?

Sean, you said that you were only guessing when you posted that David died defending Hannah. Yet you never said that you were only guessing when you named the murderer.

Sean, you made these explosive claims to the world.

What do you really know, Sean?

Tell the world now!

It is as expected,

the 3 Burmese are not admitting guilt,

if this is the latest, then all need to stay on the Ambassador who is easy to reach via Twitter and Andy Lines, who likely has a patch in to him

do not let up on the Ambassador

If they don't admit guilt why are they going through with the enactment of the crime at the scene ????

are you really asking why the RTP forces people to do this dog and pony show?

I hope people are writing to the twitter feeds and google plus feeds of the people reporting on the case,

and informing them that Hannah's phone was in Thai police possession for 2 weeks, and did NOT spend any time in the bushes,

what idiots they are making of every thinking humanoid is this is permitted to stand

they can be stopped now,

it must not be allowed to go forward

stop posting here to each other and start making your time count

get to the journalists

post-214613-0-92656100-1412401196_thumb.

Edited by SteveFong

DNA can prove both guilt and innocence. The family of the murdered girl should perform an autopsy and hopefully still get DNA from the attacker(s). This can be compared to the DNA of the accused by an independent lab outside of Thailand and the truth will be known.

Seems a lot of criminals hide out in Thailand , shame police clearances aren't needed for a visa. The land of Smiles " is now the land of killers, thugs, drunks & the low lives no other country will take. Tourism is down , I suggest authority's seriously look at bringing in police clearances, but then they'd only have about 10% of the foreigners there then. In saying that, I don't believe these 2 Burmese guys killed the 2 eng people.

SEAN McANNA, YOU WITNESSED THE MURDERS AND MOST LIKELY TRIED TO SAVE DAVID and HANNAH

Stand up and be a man and tell the world what you know, you are surely safe on UK soil

HOW CAN YOU LET 2 HUMAN BEINGS WHO DIDNT COMMIT THE CRIME GET THE DEATH PENALTY?

BE A HERO !

If you are refusing to say anything then I believe you are involved in the murders

At least 1 of Hannahs mates has told about the phone etc

SEAN McANNA, YOU WITNESSED THE MURDERS AND MOST LIKELY TRIED TO SAVE DAVID and HANNAH

Stand up and be a man and tell the world what you know, you are surely safe on UK soil

HOW CAN YOU LET 2 HUMAN BEINGS WHO DIDNT COMMIT THE CRIME GET THE DEATH PENALTY?

BE A HERO !

If you are refusing to say anything then I believe you are involved in the murders

If I may add - Sean ignore the advise about keeping quiet.

It is imperative that you step forward. This investigation is about to be closed. Is that really justice for David and Hannah in your eyes ? As difficult as it is for you right now. You must step up to the plate and grow a pair right now.

I am sorry that this has been thrust upon you and we realise this is not your choice but it is what it is mate.

It is as expected,

the 3 Burmese are not admitting guilt,

if this is the latest, then all need to stay on the Ambassador who is easy to reach via Twitter and Andy Lines, who likely has a patch in to him

do not let up on the Ambassador

If they don't admit guilt why are they going through with the enactment of the crime at the scene ????

are you really asking why the RTP forces people to do this dog and pony show?

knowing you would probably get the death penalty, would you go through with it if innocent ? What is the Burmese embassy doing ? Amnesty is usually quick of the mark,what are they saying ? Consider, they maybe guilty. The trial will be closely followed,especially by the Brit press. As for the phone could there have been more than one ? If the phone was in police hands all the time this can be established by the provider,the phone can be tracked these days even when it's switched off.

BE A HERO !

I doubt that, if he had been involved as a bystander he would have been killed as well at the same time. A lot of what he has said was contradictory, running into a 7/11 and fearing for his life,when it has been shown he was walking calmly for example. He seems to me to be a bit of a master bates. If he knows anything and is in the UK he could go to the press or the police but he doesn't,why? because he knows nothing, probably a self important druggy who got carried away with the situation and was accusing people without knowing the facts, like a lot of people here.

Seems a lot of criminals hide out in Thailand , shame police clearances aren't needed for a visa. The land of Smiles " is now the land of killers, thugs, drunks & the low lives no other country will take. Tourism is down , I suggest authority's seriously look at bringing in police clearances, but then they'd only have about 10% of the foreigners there then. In saying that, I don't believe these 2 Burmese guys killed the 2 eng people.

9 years ago when i did my first extension after the 3 month ''non o'' a police clearance was necessary which i was able to provide because i had read up about what i would need before i came.

BE A HERO !

I doubt that, if he had been involved as a bystander he would have been killed as well at the same time. A lot of what he has said was contradictory, running into a 7/11 and fearing for his life,when it has been shown he was walking calmly for example. He seems to me to be a bit of a master bates. If he knows anything and is in the UK he could go to the press or the police but he doesn't,why? because he knows nothing, probably a self important druggy who got carried away with the situation and was accusing people without knowing the facts, like a lot of people here.

Sean was there or at least in the vicinity. Sean is terrified and who wouldn't be.

Sean however is not terrified of two little Burmese workers that have zero human rights status in Thailand let alone the island.

The blood on the guitar you will find is likely Sean's. He needs to speak out as to what he knows and what he saw.

I believe he knows something

Because he was well known by Mon he was to be trusted but as the investigation got deeper and deeper Sean couldnt be trusted and the best possible outcome would be suicide hence making him look guilty

yes they could have just killed Sean but this would surely made the investigation much deeper and not a spur of the moment passion murder of Hannah and David

Ihope he has been in touch with someone in the UK and they have advised him to not talk

BE A HERO !

Because he was well known by Mon he was to be trusted but as the investigation got deeper and deeper Sean couldnt be trusted and the best possible outcome would be suicide hence making him look guilty

yes they could have just killed Sean but this would surely made the investigation much deeper and not a spur of the moment passion murder of Hannah and David

Ihope he has been in touch with someone in the UK and they have advised him to not talk

BE A HERO !

https://m.facebook.com/CSILA90210/photos/a.600950366649359.1073741828.596740650403664/708780339199694/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

I think this new information regarding Sean on csi la is worth a second take, friends.

BE A HERO !

He has nothing to fear in the UK except being exposed as a lying bastard

Edited by soalbundy

BE A HERO !

He has nothing to fear in the UK except being exposed as a lying bastard

so why not stop and carry on what he loved doing?

why all of a sudden did he want to leave the island?

Is Sean actually being clever showing wound and leaving blood on guitar?

9 years ago when i did my first extension after the 3 month ''non o'' a police clearance was necessary which i was able to provide because i had read up about what i would need before i came.

I also had to get police clearance for my Non Immigrant O-A Visa in 2008. Everyone who has a O-A Visa had to get one.

I really do hope that Sean has told everything he knows to someone in the media. His run-in with the bar manager and frantic Facebook posts really were the catalyst for all the conspiracy theories. Imagine if we'd never heard from Sean. I wonder whether this case would have be wound up much sooner?

Sean, why did you say the bar owner committed the crime?

Sean, what did you mean when you said the bar manager was the 'leader'?

Sean, you said that you were only guessing when you posted that David died defending Hannah. Yet you never said that you were only guessing when you named the murderer.

Sean, you made these explosive claims to the world.

What do you really know, Sean?

Tell the world now!

sums it up really. He can redeem himself now if he comes clean. I dont think he has anything to fear, even if he was a forced accomplice i.e. he was implicated in some way, moving a body etc

Edited by fish fingers

The only thing that isn't conjecture here is the question of Hannahs phone, that i would like to have explained, perhaps our honourable Ambassador could ask this important question.

Possibly the police stupidly trying to ''make sure''. ''DNA matches,is this enough''? ''Ah lets throw the phone into the bushes near the suspects just to make sure''. We know how intelligent they are so this is a possibility.

Edited by soalbundy

Having read a little more about this case i am, despite my earlier comments, starting to move towards the ''stitch up'' camp. It is important that the two receive adequate legal representation, due to the ''face question'', this can only be done through an international organization like Amnesty so that pressure cant be brought to bare on the lawyers without backlash. If this is a stitch up then it is a shot in the foot of the century for Thailand, but maybe, just maybe, it will change things for the better in the future.

IF the arrested Burmese are scapegoats then there will NEVER be an independent investigation. Obviously no co-operation from RTP to be expected then.

They will simply point the finger back to social media and foreign press responsible for creating mass hysteria.