Koh Tao: All three migrant workers confess to rape and murder of British tourists

webfact

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this case it not closed yet.because A group representing Myanmar workers has called for an independent review of the police investigation.

im not allowed to post from bk. but the headline seems like uk and Myanmar want a independent review

Mr Drummond said it had been confirmed that Mark Kent, the British ambassador,

i am now thinking that the thai police did not expect such a larg international back lash about these two

in the past they have got away with itimatation beating confessions out of peole

but this time ?????????

anyone on KAO TAO living there can corrobrate the claim tourists are comming back in droves

One wonders; how do the Thai police achieve a 100% confession rate??? whistling.gifbeatdeadhorse.gif

they smack the them in the head with a phone book untill their ears bleed. there are no marks. tissue is put in the ears and the smacking goes on untill they agree to what ever you want them to say. it works almost as good as water boarding, the victim is left rummy and will do as you say. :-)

10.422 PEOPLE HAVE NOW SIGNED THE PETITION !!! YES !!!

You can STILL sign the petition, the more people that sign the better :)

Petitioning The Government of the United Kingdom

Independently investigate the horrific murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller

Petition by

Christopher Harkins

Japan

i am now thinking that the thai police did not expect such a larg international back lash about these two

in the past they have got away with itimatation beating confessions out of peole

but this time ?????????

anyone on KAO TAO living there can corrobrate the claim tourists are comming back in droves

One wonders; how do the Thai police achieve a 100% confession rate??? whistling.gifbeatdeadhorse.gif

they smack the them in the head with a phone book untill their ears bleed. there are no marks. tissue is put in the ears and the smacking goes on untill they agree to what ever you want them to say. it works almost as good as water boarding, the victim is left rummy and will do as you say. :-)

mikiea - Not questioning the accuracy of your statement - just curious how you know about the method.

get a brain one that works have you not read even the last statement about the phone being planted there are photos of it on a desk in a police station, statement from her friend stating she gave to a police man

how do you think it got into some bushes near the house where these boys were staying

phones are good but i have not seen the modlel that can walk yet?? numty

defermation cheesy.gif

and yes i do think british police are better than Thai you dont hear of the amount of fit ups in the UK like you do in Thailand obviously you never been to UK and required assistance

if you call UK police they respond to do their duty, no bribes, no reward, just all in a days work, something Thai police should take on board maybe then they might get some creditability back-------eventually

Hanna was blond natarally how did they differentiate between them, burmeese had black to blond in my experience black hair turned blonde goes strawberry blonde

"Police officers then led the two to a safe-house where they were intensively interrogated."

I can imagine what that means. Beaten up intensively?

"Some blond strands of human hair were found at the scene and were kept as evidence."

Found or planted?

Only a DNA match by the brit police I will believe. Match the DNA of the semen with that of the suspects. There have been too many mess-ups to base it on a confession only.

Do you think the British Police are more advanced than the Royal Thai Police? As for your suggestion about "planting evidence" I suspect the members you are maligning, may have a very good defamation case against you.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Win stated that he was curious and grabbed a garden hoe and went to sneak a peek of the couple making out."

Curious, so grabbed a garden hoe??

Oh sure I always grab my garden hoe when I go to instigate something that is totally not out of the ordinary one none of my business, you know, just incase I decide i want to do some gardening or rape and murder after. You never know. Only a Thai could make that up. These poor fools are patsies for sure.

Oops. I meant to type investiate, not instigate.

Police officers then led the two to a safe-house where they were intensively interrogated.

This is the scary bit . . . . . probably admit to anything while there.

So much evidence that people will admit to anything if "motivated" enough.

I can't say if this is a patsy situation, but hope not.

10.422 PEOPLE HAVE NOW SIGNED THE PETITION !!! YES !!!
You can STILL sign the petition, the more people that sign the better smile.png
Petitioning The Government of the United Kingdom
Independently investigate the horrific murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller
Petition by
Christopher Harkins
Japan

Over 35,000 have signed now and counting thumbsup.gif

Mr. Kent went on to praise the Royal Thai Police in solving the case and have shown exemplary professionalism as a crime fighting unit.

People from the UK must be so proud of their ambassador to Thailand.bah.gifyeah diplomacy, stinks how can he pat them on the back before everything is in the light?

Mr. Kent went on to praise the Royal Thai Police in solving the case and have shown exemplary professionalism as a crime fighting unit.

People from the UK must be so proud of their ambassador to Thailand.bah.gifyeah diplomacy, stinks how can he pat them on the back before everything is in the light?

Mark Kent denied saying that so we can conclude that it was made up from the RTP ( like many other things)

it also seems to be a lot more blood on it ?? has it got legs ??????

I've yet to hear anyone suggest how the bloodied hoe mysteriously appeared at the base of the tree behind the log where the men were supposedly sitting.

There's an early photo that clearly shows the hoe lying in a garden bed that has a fence around it. Also got to question why the men would bring the hoe back with them to where they were originally sitting.

Does anyone know where the fenced garden bed is located in relation to the crime scenes?

hoe 2.png
hoe 3.png
hoe 5.jpg

I noticed this. Bizarre

Due to the angle of the pictures it is hard to see if it is the same hoe, or two. The blood visible on the one in the garden bed could be sitting only on the side that is obscured from view in the other picture. It might also be that there were two hoes used. The wounds and cuts on David's head and face could be from edges of the back of the metal, that he got clubbed with that side rather than the sharp end.

It also looks that the one in the garden bed is of a variety with a more pointed end and the (possibly) other one is in the form of a flatted tear-shape. This could be the angle of the pictures though, hard to make out for sure...

Well no one ever mentioned there being two hoes . this video is from the next morning,so is live video per se.

How does this happen?

• 7 months later...

I must admit that I am genuinly perplexed at the article that AleG posted recently.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/three-migrant-workers-confess-rape-murder-british-tourists

All three confessed to the crime, according to the police. It is quite clear.

I don't have time to follow the case to the nth degree but I consider myself pretty well informed.

Where is the third guy now?

Archived