Koh Tao: All three migrant workers confess to rape and murder of British tourists

webfact

Why am I not surprised the re-enactment is a farce. Look at the photo below, there are no less than 3 cops directing the suspects what to do and how to do it. One brass-looking official is pointing and shouting directions. One cop in black shirt is right behind the suspects with his arm on one of their shoulders. Another cop who looks like an officer is holding the arm of the other suspect (who looks 95 lbs) and directing what he should be doing. It's not a reenactment it's a staged show with the multiple directors physically controlling every more the suspects make. What a sham. If I were top banana, I would discipline every cop involved with this cover-up case!

reenact.jpg

The guy on the left is updating his facebook with the latest selfie.

Not sure if its these guys until I see a picture with fingers being pointed at them. This picture shows them pointing fingers... makes me think that the murders are just over there behind the guys taking this picture..

agree with you, he pointing to the real m.....

I mean to the Village headmans son

To me to you, to me to you ,Chuckle Brothers

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They apparently found her mobile phone in one of their rooms... What more do you people want !! If all think they are innocent, then help them

This is news to me, if the phone they found belonged to Hannah, and was in one of the burmese rooms , we can stop speculating.

Unless you think someone planted the phone there , then just carry on speculating all you want.

Seems to me that you can answer our own questions if you put little more thought into it, read a little more & stop trying to pretend that this investigation has been anything other than a farce from the beginning.

You just said, as was reported earlier, that the phone was found in their rooms.

Now read this...

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/rape-murder-suspects-reenact-crimes-tight-protection/

They are now reporting that it was found in some bushes near their rooms.

How can you possibly say that you rely on any of the reported information when there are glaring discrepancies like this.

You boggle me.

Edited by ScubaPhuket

the evidence held against these monsters will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

That's about the only thing you've said that I can agree with.

But the implication is that you have 100% faith that the police will not have tampered with the evidence.

I still have that bridge for sale.

Let me put it this way, Thailand`s reputation is at stake here and the police are under intense national and International scrutiny. There is no way that the police would fake evidence or frame someone in this case, or if they attempted to do so would be completely insane, because I have no doubts that the police will have to justify all their evidence and details of their investigations to the world on this one, including those who have doubts like yourself.

In my honest opinion using common sense and logic, the police have investigated this case and played this out by the book, they already had high suspicions that the said guys are the murderers, the police just bided their time until they had enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.before they made the move to arrest and charge these monsters for the brutal murders of the tragic victims.

Some may try to counteract my comments by saying the police just bided their time to fake the evidence, then it`s just a case of drifting round in circles. In this case I am convinced that the police now have the true murderers in their custody, this is not a set up to protect anyone of others as there is too much at stake here, the police would never leave themselves that vulnerable, trust me on this one.

the evidence held against these monsters will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

That's about the only thing you've said that I can agree with.

But the implication is that you have 100% faith that the police will not have tampered with the evidence.

I still have that bridge for sale.

Let me put it this way, Thailand`s reputation is at stake here and the police are under intense national and International scrutiny. There is no way that the police would fake evidence or frame someone in this case, or if they attempted to do so would be completely insane, because I have no doubts that the police will have to justify all their evidence and details of their investigations to the world on this one, including those who have doubts like yourself.

In my honest opinion using common sense and logic, the police have investigated this case and played this out by the book, they already had high suspicions that the said guys are the murderers, the police just bided their time until they had enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.before they made the move to arrest and charge these monsters for the brutal murders of the tragic victims.

Some may try to counteract my comments by saying the police just bided their time to fake the evidence, then it`s just a case of drifting round in circles. In this case I am convinced that the police now have the true murderers in their custody, this is not a set up to protect anyone of others as there is too much at stake here, the police would never leave themselves that vulnerable, trust me on this one.

Have you followed this case everyday, detail by detail? Are you fluent in thai, both reading and spoken?

the morning after the murders

watch the video here , go to 48 seconds

which 2 people do you see?

They found Teo cigarettes miles along the beach and knew to fence that bit off and beleive it had something to.do with a crime.scene? Hahahaha.

Lucky I wasnt on the beach because I tended to drop cigarette butts. This really shows what a farce. There must have been hundreds of cigarette butts to find on a beach

Mr. Kent went on to praise the Royal Thai Police in solving the case and have shown exemplary professionalism as a crime fighting unit.

People from the UK must be so proud of their ambassador to Thailand.bah.gif

Perhaps Mr. Kent is more qualified to address Thai culture than any of you.

In all probability Ambassador K#nt knows very little about Thai culture, other than what he sees at cocktail parties in his own and other 'Hi-So' ivory towers.

However he is quite correct in praising RTP for exemplary professionalism, because despite RTP's faults, they make his pathetic overpriced establishment look like amateurs! By the way, Mr K was appointed Ambassador in July 2012, although he was apparently learning Thai and other studies (the correct order of using cutlery at multiple course banquets) since 2010. As I am "any one of you" I'm sorry to disappoint you, because he's only been in Thailand less than half the time I've lived here.

Why am I not surprised the re-enactment is a farce. Look at the photo below, there are no less than 3 cops directing the suspects what to do and how to do it. One brass-looking official is pointing and shouting directions. One cop in black shirt is right behind the suspects with his arm on one of their shoulders. Another cop who looks like an officer is holding the arm of the other suspect (who looks 95 lbs) and directing what he should be doing. It's not a reenactment it's a staged show with the multiple directors physically controlling every more the suspects make. What a sham. If I were top banana, I would discipline every cop involved with this cover-up case!

reenact.jpg

Yup.

100% staged.

After all these years, and after everything I've been through having to deal with the Thai 'authorities', still, I think, really? Have they no bloody shame. Sickening. And given the equally incredible global press on this, the Thais will never be given the benifit of the doubt again. GOOD!

The really pathetic thing is that they are oblivious to the fact that we know they are idiots. The whole world is watching, and they act like fools, on camera!

They actually think they are believable.

Stupid does not know it's stupid.

They could at least have rehearsed a few more days, but Sabai Sabai is a most impatient man.

The kid on the left is blanked out, just waiting for the next order.

The kid on the right is thinking, Hey, Bro, I'm not so sure this is a good idea after all ….

This thread is absolutely the most priceless thread I have ever read.

You conspiracy theorists on here have hit a new all time record.

Well we have beatings electric shock treatment photo experts forensic experts beatings cover ups bemused faces finger pointing the expression on the guys face means he didn't do it or how about he is actually pointing at the real perp.Why even some dragged the shin family into it.

You guys are really the most negative bunch of blokes On planet earth.You never give credit just whinge whinge whinge .

You guys get your rocks off by just arguing and you are lost in thai visa fantasy world.

They have confessed the DNA will prove they did and a good job done by the cops despite the media hiccups so give credit where credit is due.

I've yet to hear anyone suggest how the bloodied hoe mysteriously appeared at the base of the tree behind the log where the men were supposedly sitting.

There's an early photo that clearly shows the hoe lying in a garden bed that has a fence around it. Also got to question why the men would bring the hoe back with them to where they were originally sitting.

Does anyone know where the fenced garden bed is located in relation to the crime scenes?

post-92450-0-42409800-1412335595_thumb.p

post-92450-0-22739100-1412335708_thumb.p

post-92450-0-88901700-1412335787_thumb.j

three confess but only two charged ehat goes on here \

was the beating so hard that all three admitted it to stop the beatings

and the only savour was the third mans girl friend who stood up for him

Very effective interrogations.Three confessions were more than they needed so they let one guy change his story. But they will keep him as an important "eye witness", despite the fact that he left before the murder happened. Perhaps they will need him to confess something else later on.

I've yet to hear anyone suggest how the bloodied hoe mysteriously appeared at the base of the tree behind the log where the men were supposedly sitting.

There's an early photo that clearly shows the hoe lying in a garden bed that has a fence around it. Also got to question why the men would bring the hoe back with them to where they were originally sitting.

Does anyone know where the fenced garden bed is located in relation to the crime scenes?

hoe 2.png

hoe 3.png

hoe 5.jpg

I noticed this. Bizarre

attachicon.gifhoe 2.png

attachicon.gifhoe 3.png

attachicon.gifhoe 5.jpg

I t seems that there's a camera footage showing that they went to a 7 Eleven shop. All three of them. With, or without a hoe?

Okay, it's pretty much common that hoes are everywhere near the beach and people go shopping with them. Arrai Waa?

What is the relevance of DNA found on cigarette butts when there is 3 x Asian men's DNA already found on the female victim.

Surely that must have to match with suspects, oh sorry, I meant confessors. What a joke!

Supposedly there is a match. But wasn't there an earlier report that Hannah's DNA was also on the cigarette?

This thread is absolutely the most priceless thread I have ever read.

You conspiracy theorists on here have hit a new all time record.

Well we have beatings electric shock treatment photo experts forensic experts beatings cover ups bemused faces finger pointing the expression on the guys face means he didn't do it or how about he is actually pointing at the real perp.Why even some dragged the shin family into it.

You guys are really the most negative bunch of blokes On planet earth.You never give credit just whinge whinge whinge .

You guys get your rocks off by just arguing and you are lost in thai visa fantasy world.

They have confessed the DNA will prove they did and a good job done by the cops despite the media hiccups so give credit where credit is due.

Would you swallow all this shit if it was your daughter?

Credit!!! The amount of corruption, gambling, murder, assisted suicide and general skullduggery these "police" are involved in is beyond anyone's comprehension!

Wake up before u fall off your perch!

Will we ever know the truth,, the scary thing is that CNN and NBC and other news services are re-routing the information coming out of Bangkok, so if the information turns out to be (fabricated, coerced, lies, etc) how will these news broadcasters explain to their followers that it wasn't really true because i am not in Thailand so i see the stories on tv about this every day and what i see on tv and what is said in all the posts are not the same,,who do we believe?

hoe 2.png

hoe 3.png

hoe 5.jpg

I noticed this. Bizarre

Due to the angle of the pictures it is hard to see if it is the same hoe, or two. The blood visible on the one in the garden bed could be sitting only on the side that is obscured from view in the other picture. It might also be that there were two hoes used. The wounds and cuts on David's head and face could be from edges of the back of the metal, that he got clubbed with that side rather than the sharp end.

It also looks that the one in the garden bed is of a variety with a more pointed end and the (possibly) other one is in the form of a flatted tear-shape. This could be the angle of the pictures though, hard to make out for sure...

Initially it was also reported that they tried to hide the tool under a cement or rice bag (don't recall exactly which). Another small mistake by giving away such knowledge, previously only known to the killer/rapist. Near the tree sits a jasmine rice bag, cannot identity the bag near the garden bed but there is one there to say the least.

Edited by Snookyville

hoe 2.png

hoe 3.png

hoe 5.jpg

I noticed this. Bizarre

Due to the angle of the pictures it is hard to see if it is the same hoe, or two. The blood visible on the one in the garden bed could be sitting only on the side that is obscured from view in the other picture. It might also be that there were two hoes used. The wounds and cuts on David's head and face could be from edges of the back of the metal, that he got clubbed with that side rather than the sharp end.

It also looks that the one in the garden bed is of a variety with a more pointed end and the (possibly) other one is in the form of a flatted tear-shape. This could be the angle of the pictures though, hard to make out for sure...

Well no one ever mentioned there being two hoes . this video is from the next morning,so is live video per se.

How does this happen?

hoe 2.png

hoe 3.png

hoe 5.jpg

I noticed this. Bizarre

Well no one ever mentioned there being two hoes . this video is from the next morning,so is live video per se.

How does this happen?

There is often reported that there were probably two weapons used, possibly a wooden club. A half-meter long wooden bar with blood on it was discovered but later no longer mentioned in any reports. If you hold such a hoe near its blade you have a club, still strong enough to do some damage.

But there were also some cuts on Davids's head and face that could be consistent with near-misses or half-hits he fended off, if the backside of the hoe was used to hit him. If the other side was used he would have had an injury like Hannah's.

Just speculating here like the other armchair detectives...

Edited by Snookyville

Let me put it this way, Thailand`s reputation is at stake here and the police are under intense national and International scrutiny. There is no way that the police would fake evidence or frame someone in this case, or if they attempted to do so would be completely insane,

I would take the entirely opposite view; that because of the intense scrutiny, the Thai police needed to make an arrest as soon as possible to:

a) protect their own reputation

B) get all the media pressure off them

That's the way police all over the world have reacted in the past -- put serious pressure on them and the knee-jerk reaction is to arrest somebody, anybody. It happens everywhere, unfortunately.

I don't say that the Thai police have got the wrong people; nor do I say they have the right ones. But if the DNA of the victims has been preserved somewhere out of the reach of the Thai police, the case remains alive until an independent comparison can be done with the DNA of the two Burmese.

I note that many Thais are as cynical as are posters on this thread; here's one from Facebook (my translation) :

"I don't think this is a complicated case at all. They probably knew who did it from the start, but the perpetrators have good connections.

"So, they were able to destroy evidence, change things, and create evidence related to the case which was suspicious, such as the CCTV, the trousers ...gave them time to create other explanations"

How does this happen?

There is often reported that there were probably two weapons used, possibly a wooden club. A half-meter long wooden bar with blood on it was discovered but later no longer mentioned in any reports. If you hold such a hoe near its blade you have a club, still strong enough to do some damage.

But there were also some cuts on Davids's head and face that could be consistent with near-misses or half-hits he fended off, if the backside of the hoe was used to hit him. If the other side was used he would have had an injury like Hannah's.

Just speculating here like the other armchair detectives...

I used a Thai style hoe for about 6 weeks straight this year as we terraced a hillside. The sharp side is good for digging but if you need to break up lumps you turn the blade upwards and then you have a powerful weighted club, you can break rocks with it. No need to hold the blade end. A hoe is definitely two weapons in one.