how do i make it possible to watch champions league

tigerbeer

maybe i am just plain stupid and dumb but i can't seem to find how to watch champion league?

i managed to put barclay's english league on my PSI HD machine through a 3,999Baht a year thing. i get to see premier league now yay. so my son likes barcelona and wants to watch Liga BBV. its supposed to be on Sun TV which we incidentally have on my PSI machine and also my TOT IPTV box. we try to watch a Liga game on that Sun TV channel and its some advert instead of a live game being shown. So no point us having the Sun TV channel on both boxes cause we can't watch it live. <deleted>, i figured maybe have to pay more money to RS to see Liga games live???

Ok so like i mentioned earlier that my son has Barcelona as his favorite team and champions league is going on, where can i watch this possibly without downloading the game the next day and without forking out more money on another box? Do they show champions league on any Thai Free channels?

my son is only 10 so he can't figure it out and has left the task to me. I don't want to disappoint him. Worse case scenario, go buy another box? Grammy, true? Please help.

wait, some android app i could install on my android box (yes i have that box too), and not have to pay any addition money and hopefully server is in THailand?

10 year old watching CL games at 2am????

Some of the games are shown on Thai TV but it will be hit and miss. Watch the channel during the day and they will probably advertise, or check Bangkok Post to see which games/channels are listed.

Otherwise, you'll have to subscribe to something else (True/Astro etc) Astro has La Liga as well but isn't cheap

Edited by wilai

Some of the games are shown on Thai TV but it will be hit and miss. Watch the channel during the day and they will probably advertise, or check Bangkok Post to see which games/channels are listed.

Otherwise, you'll have to subscribe to something else (True/Astro etc) Astro has La Liga as well but isn't cheap

I think you'll find that Astro doesn't cover the whole of Thailand !

^ Didn't say that it did Noncey, but it is an option the OP can look at if he wants. Keep on givin Alfieclap2.gif.....but try and provide useful advice occasionally!

Oh, and shouldn't you be on your own thread? Apart from Chiqs and Pish Flaps, it seems rather quiet over theregiggle.gif

Edited by wilai

yup i would not be able to see astro as the footprint does not reach chiang mai. I shall be on a lookout for it on free tv. if anyone has info to certain apps that lets me stream off an android box, i would like to hear of it.

It is however champion league is shown on True?

^ Didn't say that it did Noncey, but it is an option the OP can look at if he wants. Keep on givin Alfieclap2.gif.....but try and provide useful advice occasionally!

Oh, and shouldn't you be on your own thread? Apart from Chiqs and Pish Flaps, it seems rather quiet over theregiggle.gif

You said about Astro and I happened to say that it doesn't cover the whole of Thailand ,now I would have thought that that was useful info unlike yourself not giving the OP the full SP !!!

Maybe quiet but it's not because we lost is it ? we are not a flipflopping thread cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Whats it got to do with you ? did you use to be a policeman ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

yup i would not be able to see astro as the footprint does not reach chiang mai. I shall be on a lookout for it on free tv. if anyone has info to certain apps that lets me stream off an android box, i would like to hear of it.

CL is on True...not all games tho'

Whats it got to do with you ? did you use to be a policeman ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No lad...but I am a reasonably responsible parent. 4am bed with what would normally be school next day? Obviously your old man wasn't...which explains a lotcoffee1.gif

Edited by wilai

Posted 2010-06-18 07:21:53

Of course you can look at Astro and Malayan tv up here but you need a big dish, using a 10 ft motorized dish my self and no problem smile.gif.pagespeed.ce.8xZGdnoS_z.gif
Don't believe everything you read on the forums mate....eg this guy reckons he could get in CM. Above is an old quote, but may be worth checking with a local fitter? Things have moved on quite a bit since 2010.

The simple answer to "How do I make it possible to watch Champions League football?"

Do not support Man United or Tottenham.

Indeed, find a super wealthy arab/russian, buy your CL place, buy your silverware and help destroy other clubs in the process by driving up transfer prices and paying exorbitant and obscene salaries.

Bravo, you must be very proud.clap2.gif

Personally i'd sooner support a sunday league team from Hackney Marshes

• Like 1

The simple answer to "How do I make it possible to watch Champions League football?"

Indeed, find a super wealthy arab/russian, buy your CL place, buy your silverware and help destroy other clubs in the process by driving up transfer prices and paying exorbitant and obscene salaries.

*Cough*.

Typically 4 games shown live and maybe a game or two more than that gets covered in the replays on subsequent days. A highlights show covers all games though I think.

Typically 4 games shown live and maybe a game or two more than that gets covered in the replays on subsequent days. A highlights show covers all games though I think.

4 live? This is what they had this week

Tue 30 CSKA Moskva vs. Bayern Munich (L) 2300-0100 TS1/TS HD2

Wed 1 PSG vs. Barcelona (L) 0145-0345 TS HD2/True4U

Wed 1 Apoel vs. Ajax (L) 0145-0345 TS7

Wed 1 Sporting vs. Chelsea (L) 0145-0345 TS1/ASN

Wed 1 Schalke 04 vs. Maribor (L) 0145-0345 TS5

Wed 1 Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Porto (L) 0145-0345 TS HD4

Wed 1 BATE vs. Athletic Club (L) 0145-0345 TS3

Wed 1 Man City vs. Roma (L) 0145-0345 TS HD1

Wed 1 Zenit vs. Monaco (L) 2300-0100 TS1/TS HD2

Thu 2 Leverkusen vs. Benfica (L) 0145-0345 TS3

Thu 2 Arsenal vs. Galatasaray (L) 0145-0345 TS HD2

Thu 2 Andercht vs. Dortmund (L) 0145-0345 TS5

Thu 2 Malmo vs. Olympiakos (L) 0145-0345 TS7

Thu 2 Alt. Madrid vs. Juventus (L) 0145-0345 TS HD1

Thu 2 Basel vs. Liverpool (L) 0145-0345 TS1/ASN

Thu 2 Ludogorets vs. Real Madrid (L) 0145-0345 TS HD4

+ Europa League

UEFA Europa League 2014/15 Group Stage Matchday 2

Thu 3 Krasnodar vs. Everton (L) 2300-0100 TS1/TS HD2

Fri 3 Dinamo Minsk vs. Fiorentina (L) 0000-0200 TS3

Fri 3 Dinamo Kyiv vs. Steaua (L) 0000-0200 TS2/ASN

Fri 3 Feyenoord vs. Standard (L) 0000-0200 TS7/ASN2

Fri 3 Rejika vs. Sevilla (L) 0000-0200 TS HD1

Fri 3 Trapzonspor vs. Ligia (L) 0000-0200 TS5

Fri 3 Celtic vs. Dinamo Zagreb (L) 0200-0400 TS3/ASN2

Fri 3 Inter vs. Qarabag (L) 0200-0400 TS HD1/True4U

Fri 3 Estoril vs. Panathinaikos (L) 0200-0400 TS2

Fri 3 Torino vs. Kobenhavn (L) 0200-0400 TS5/ASN

Fri 3 Tottenham vs. Besiktas (L) 0200-0400 TS1/TS HD2

Fri 3 Villarreal vs. Apollon (L) 0200-0400 TS7/TS HD4

So how many of those were live. On the face of it my "a few more are shown as replays" was a bit understated, but as far as I know only 4 or 5 channels are available to show live matches.

• 2 weeks later...

This week CL channels, all live

คืนวันอังคารที่ 21 ต.ค. นี้
CSKA Moskva vs. Man City เวลา 23.00 น. TrueSport HD2 (667) / TrueSport1 (681)
Roma vs. Bayern Munich เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport HD2 (667) / TrueSport1 (681)
APOEL vs. PSG เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport5 (684)
Barcelona vs. Ajax เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport HD3 (668) / True4U (2 และ 34)
Schalke 04 vs. Sporting CP เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport HD4 (669) / TrueSport6 (685)
Chelsea vs. Maribor เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport HD (666) / TrueSport3 (683)
BATE vs. Shakhtar Donetsk เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport7 (8)
Porto vs. Athletic Club เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport2 (682)

คืนวันพุธที่ 22 ต.ค. นี้
Atletico Madrid vs. Malmo เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport HD3 (668)
Olympiakos vs. Juventus เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport3 (683)
Ludogorets vs. Basel เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport2 (682)
Liverpool vs. Real Madrid เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport HD2 (667) / TrueSport1 (681)
Bayer Leverkusen vs. Zenit เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport5 (684)
Monaco vs. Benfica เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport7 (8)
Anderlecht vs. Arsenal เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport HD (666)
Galatasaray vs. Dortmund เวลา 01.45 น. TrueSport HD4 (669) / TrueSport6 (685)

well said, did you know David moyes has won more champions league games than little city have won in there entire history, and bitter blue comes on here off topic having a pop at United and spurs.

well said, did you know David moyes has won more champions league games than little city have won in there entire history, and bitter blue comes on here off topic having a pop at United and spurs.

Did you know that David Moyes isn't the manager at Man United anymore? If so, why mention him in particular? He inherited a team that had qualified for the CL already, his input at United meant you failed to qualify for the first time in xxxx amount of years.

Yes mate we 'remember that city well, but we are talking a new man city a different animal now, that is why every red I know wanted city to win the league over our rivals Liverpool.

Yes mate we 'remember that city well, but we are talking a new man city a different animal now, that is why every red I know wanted city to win the league over our rivals Liverpool.

Not sure even as a neutral on this i'm swallowing that one. Yes Liverpool have been the big rivals for years and that will never go away. But City have been that huge rival waiting to happen and it really has happened in the last two or three years. In truth, the Ferguson generation of United fan never saw City as rivals because they knew you would whip City's arse and at best they were rank outsiders. The tables turned to the extent you are the underdogs and that can't be easy.

Thats my take on this anyway.

Not sure even as a neutral on this i'm swallowing that one. Yes Liverpool have been the big rivals for years and that will never go away. But City have been that huge rival waiting to happen and it really has happened in the last two or three years. In truth, the Ferguson generation of United fan never saw City as rivals because they knew you would whip City's arse and at best they were rank outsiders. The tables turned to the extent you are the underdogs and that can't be easy.

mate I respect your opinion as I see you as one of the fairest posters on here, but believe

me no red wanted Liverpool to win it over city, if Liverpool had won it I would have been sick in the stomach, but city wining it was forgot about after a few hours.

mate I respect your opinion as I see you as one of the fairest posters on here, but believe

me no red wanted Liverpool to win it over city, if Liverpool had won it I would have been sick in the stomach, but city wining it was forgot about after a few hours.

As a City fan I guess all we can hope for is to beat the pants off United about 20 times in a row and then see if Nev and his brethren have a change of mind.biggrin.png