Pattaya's Most Notorious Farang Gangster Arrested/Set-Up

kennypowers

Someone shared this with me on Facebook, but I've heard nothing about it on here so I thought I'd post. Some might say he had it coming, what with all the "pimp talk" and posting all those pictures of young girls online, but if he's telling the truth, this is pretty scary for all of us:

...This is my story, and I want you all to know how the Thailand mafia police work:
On Saturday the 27th of September, 2014, one of my apartments in Pattaya was broken in to. The building security phoned the police for me.
One single uniformed officer turned up.
He started doing his job, asking questions and taking notes.
Then around 10 minutes later, 7 plain clothes police turned up.
They completely took over my apartment.
They started ransacking my apartment, pulling clothes out of draws and making a complete mess.
Effectively they were destroying all and any evidence of the original break in.
Then, one of the police searching my bedroom mysteriously found 2 used crack pipes.
Here we go, I thought, welcome to Thailand...
[full story at the link below]

http://www.timsharky.com/tim-sharky-set-up-arrested-in-thai-police-drugs-raid/

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Someone shared this with me on Facebook, but I've heard nothing about it on here so I thought I'd post.

That's because previous topics on this were closed as per this forum rule:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Closed