My dog is pregnant and I don't know what I should do.

Maybe you're lucky. I was always led to believe that it was a good idea to let a bitch have a litter before getting it spayed. They are less likely to become completely slothful, fat and unresponsive.

Look on the upcoming pups as a blessing. I'll bet they will be as cute as hell. Do as others have suggested and raise them well for two months and have them properly treated - make it a project to find good homes for them. From what you have written, and the way you have written, it sounds to me like you have more money than sense. So do the dog, the upcoming pups and yourself a favour ....

Dog experts claim that bitches are more settled and make better pets once they have had puppies. Since you were going to spay her and you are not a breeder let the bitch have some enjoyment in life. Give the pups away to homes in the countryside preferably far away where they will not be a nuisance.

Next time make your own puppies.

Dog experts claim that bitches are more settled and make better pets once they have had puppies. Since you were going to spay her and you are not a breeder let the bitch have some enjoyment in life. Give the pups away to homes in the countryside preferably far away where they will not be a nuisance.

Next time make your own puppies.

the problem he might have or should i say future owners who live out in the country these dogs will chase anything.one reason we got ours was he was killing chickens and ducks.as they say in the usa anything that moves s---t it.

he used to shake the tree's that birds had built nests in,they are very powerfull dogs [bred for sledge pulling] and can be a handfull,so they should be taught right from wrong at an early age,it wont be difficult as they are very intelligent.

dont the owner know who the father is.?

Sounds like someone left the gate open and the horse bolted.

Your fault .... don't blame anyone else ! you should have managed things better if you wanted assurance that this wouldn't happen.

Anyway, sell the mongrels for 4,000 baht each at the market and then get on the piss .... burp.gif

problem solved !!

With the super huge number of homeless, abandoned, and euthanized dogs each year I don't see a problem with abortion if it's within what doctors recommend as safe.

Dogs getting euthanized in Thailand? Where? I had a lot of trouble finding a vet in BKK and none in Buriram that would do it for a 13 year old black lab. I know of a few in Pattaya that will.

Shit happens - deal with it without wingeing.

Yep, as above.

Here's how to deal with it:

1. Give yourself a good kick up the backside for being ignorant and having more money than sense, and

2. As soon as the pups appear, drown them in a bucket of water. Not hard. I had to do this on the farm as a teenager a coupla times many years ago. Costs nothing and is effective. How many more dogs does the world, and in particular Thailand, need?

Shit happens - deal with it without wingeing.

Yep, as above.

Here's how to deal with it:

1. Give yourself a good kick up the backside for being ignorant and having more money than sense, and

2. As soon as the pups appear, drown them in a bucket of water. Not hard. I had to do this on the farm as a teenager a coupla times many years ago. Costs nothing and is effective. How many more dogs does the world, and in particular Thailand, need?

You need help.

• Like 2

Dogs getting euthanized in Thailand? Where? I had a lot of trouble finding a vet in BKK and none in Buriram that would do it for a 13 year old black lab. I know of a few in Pattaya that will.

Oh. Sorry. I meant in general. Worldwide. In the US the number I think is over a million a year. Yes, in Thailand euthanizing a pet is super hard at a vet.

• 2 weeks later...

ANOTHER INCONSIDERATE OWNER.

making an excuse i was goner,you should have had it done before you left.

this smells of the posts of the professional seaman who couldnt do anything for himself and was left in charge of a

siberian husky bitch who was also on heat and the word used to describe other dogs getting in on the act MUTTS.

SPAYING AND NEUTERING

TROLL

the bells were ringing loud and clear.

• Like 1

What's wrong with mixed breeds? It's nature. Get your ego out of it.

Since you didn't spay her already, you got no business doing anything. Let her have her pups and that's that.

Don't blame the dogsitter either.

Edited by EmptyHead

What's wrong with mixed breeds? It's nature. Get your ego out of it.

Since you didn't spay her already, you got no business doing anything. Let her have her pups and that's that.

Don't blame the dogsitter either.

dont blame the dog sitter,who knows he might be the FATHERcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

could be a litter x dober-man.w00t.gif

Now I take a fair few soi mutts to the govt vet for spaying,some have pups already in the pipework,depending who is doing the spaying they will terminate.

So many strays,it wants doing,just ridiculous to let them keep breeding,then you have to think of the potential life the pups are being born into. I waste no time,will pay the vet extra to terminate