NGO questions if the two Myanmar suspects are scapegoats

Lite Beer

Chibo84

Why would the FBI (F'in Bunch of Idiots) be involved in a case with 2 British nationals?

Because they asked to a few days ago.. SY also and im very sure now that NGO will be all up on this Biatch... so i think they will have at least a o.k representation... and again just make the test with an independant lab and we they will know... and the world will hear it if it was a set up or we wont hear anything...

just to add its the media who said the FBI asked... and honestly i belive the media less than the thai cops...

The Thais made some noise about bringing them in and then changed their minds and went with testing in Singapore, if memory serves me right.....

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chibo84

Why would the FBI (F'in Bunch of Idiots) be involved in a case with 2 British nationals?

Don't underestimate the skillsets of the FBI, they are very good at what they do when they put their minds to it.

The Thai's were reported to have requested assistance from the FBI (with DNA testing) at one point during the investigation. A request which was suddenly and inexplicably revoked.

Chibo84

Don't underestimate the skillsets of the FBI, they are very good at what they do when they put their minds to it.

The Thai's were reported to have requested assistance from the FBI (with DNA testing) at one point during the investigation. A request which was suddenly and inexplicably revoked.

I don't, its a quote from Dexter.

It is clear from the very beginning that someone with money and connections wanted the murder to take place(it's also known who that person is). But he is not going to go to prison, so someone else will. Maybe those who actually killed them but not the one who gave the order. So it doesn't come as a surprise that the investigation has been going nowhere. They don't want it to go anywhere. Unfortunately, it is the way it is all over the world. It's just that Thailand tries to cover its sh.t in a lame, transparent way, while western countries do it in a more sophisticated manner.

RIP blond angel and the gentleman who tried to protect her.

As for anybody who is involved in this crime, we all know that in due time, b.tches pay.

They may well be guilty. We don't know and if they are they deserve everything that's coming to them. They certainly should not get the support of the international community ( if guilty ). If they are guilty police should get everybodies full support for getting the rotters human rights be damned, as hannah was not given any rights. ( if guilty )

In saying that lets all not forget there is at least 1 more guilty person and that person needs to be brought in. These 2 ( if guilty ) did not act alone. So police your job is not done.

its just im here on this forum and it seems to me that all of you guys WANT it to be Thais so baaaaadly...

This is rubbish, I don't care who did it nor where they come from so long as they get the right people and don't stitch up some patsy.

Bad people come from everywhere, everyone knows that. Nobody's going to be judging a country based on the actions of a few criminals, we're not dumb, well - I'm not anyway.

I didt point out u i said most .. o.k sorry i did i said all of you... wanted to say most of u... i agree that many things were handeld wrong at least at our western standards... but the fact is that they were at the beach (at about that time) there is evidence.. for me a big thing is also the one of the 3 which isnt charged made a big statement in saying he was there on the beach smoking this cigarette and then went to his girlfriend...and that kept me also thinking... and again we should all be happy that finally someone got charged because soon we will know if they did it or not!

Three migrant workers who have no identification documents and work permits were advised by their colleagues to flee.

No news of the arrest of the owner of the AC Bar for employing workers without work permits and harbouring illegal immigrants yet. Many of the other 600 alien workers rounded up and DNA tested also are apparently illegals. Police seem to have been happy to allow their employers to continue to employ illegals.

If tourists can be raped and murdered by illegals, surely the presence of large numbers of marginalised and ill treated undocumented aliens is a threat to tourism. Even the room maids are illegal. They could rob all tourists in a hotel and quickly disappear over the border to Burma.

• Like 1

Three migrant workers who have no identification documents and work permits were advised by their colleagues to flee.

No news of the arrest of the owner of the AC Bar for employing workers without work permits and harbouring illegal immigrants yet. Many of the other 600 alien workers rounded up and DNA tested also are apparently illegals. Police seem to have been happy to allow their employers to continue to employ illegals.

If tourists can be raped and murdered by illegals, surely the presence of large numbers of marginalised and ill treated undocumented aliens is a threat to tourism. Even the room maids are illegal. They could rob all tourists in a hotel and quickly disappear over the border to Burma.

Think about what you just said. If his son was not arrested for murder, with all the evidence they had, how on earth do you expect him to be arrested for employing illegal workers? This man is very obviously more powerful than both the police and the army generals. He is above the law. He is an untouchable. This case proves that.

For me honestly it just doesnt make to much sense in many ways that he should have done it... 1. He has money and is powerfull (hence can have loooots of girls not only thais but russian and so on) 2. why should he risk all that to rape some girl? 3. if he did it why put so much evidence everywhere a criminal like him?

the 2 young burmese make just more sence honestly! Young, no money, almost 0 chance to have a farang girl once, big jaleousy of rich guys with money coz they have none, probably drunk playing guitar etc. they just have muuuuuch more motive for the crime! and motive is the most important dont forget that... again i dont say 100% they did it but all these conspiracy theories about Mon... i dont know it just doesnt make any sence that he would do it... risk all of that and beeing so sloppy also?

How could anybody with a working brain not realize this is a setup. From the placed phone to the inability to DNA test the real suspects. The fact that xenophobia is so rampant. These two little guys supposedly haven't a chance in hell. Why won't the uk govt DNA test the perps. This sham goes very high. If the truth ever comes out the Thai govt has a lot to lose now as the world is watching. I am thoroughly disgusted by this circus. Also, what about the pics of the girls phone on the police desk?

• Like 2

How could anybody with a working brain not realize this is a setup. From the placed phone to the inability to DNA test the real suspects. The fact that xenophobia is so rampant. These two little guys supposedly haven't a chance in hell. Why won't the uk govt DNA test the perps. This sham goes very high. If the truth ever comes out the Thai govt has a lot to lose now as the world is watching. I am thoroughly disgusted by this circus. Also, what about the pics of the girls phone on the police desk?

First as i said before they will do their own DNA testing for sure with all these conspiracy things and NGO all up on it now....and then we will know that it is a false positive or not hear about it because they did it.... then u think burmese people dont have xenophobia? probably even more than thais!

Isn't there reasonable doubt in EVERY case the Thai Police are involved with?

Give a guy a gun to protect the citizens and they abuse the authority?
Get rid of them.

I call for the Government to hire outside investigators to vet every police officer in the country, starting with polygraph tests.

Army officers too of course.

Edited by khunjamesjohnson
  • Like 1

I am not a detective, and I know next to nothing about police procedures, but if I was in command of this investigation, I would have called the suspects in, given them a cup of tea and a doughnut, and said "Well, your DNA tests are due back in a couple of hours, anything you want to tell me?" If the DNA tests came back positive, then I would have used the hackneyed old phrase, "your nicked, my old sons!". If it was negative, then I would have waved them goodbye.

Either way, I don't think I would have wasted my time trying to get a confession, as I would have looked rather foolish squeezing one out of the boys, only to have the DNA test reveal that it was not them; OR, if the DNA tests were positive, then a confession might have been nice, but the DNA would have been the compelling evidence needed for a conviction.

Or am I missing something?

• Like 2

So next step in a country where these guys from Burma really MUST be guilty, is to find them dead some time soon, NOT enabling anyone to find out the real truth....Suicide or murder, what do you think will happen??

Glegolo

"She said the pursuance of the case by the British embassy and its lawyer has inevitably turned a pressure on the Thai police that could jeopardize confidence in the countrys justice system."

I agreed with her concerns and saw good points in her arguments right up until that last bit of nationalistic chauvinism.

Going by the rest of her argument I don't think she's showing bias but iterating a genuine concern. With the huge world attention the pressure for a quick result was intensified and this scrutiny meant the case couldn't be swept under the carpet. Under pressure people eiither rise to the occasion, cheat or run/hide - with run/hide off the table ... draw your own conclusions.

1 think I am sure of, I'm yet to run into anyone Thai or farang who believes this ending yet. I don't mean nameless and faceless trolls on here, I mean real people.

........and you certainly won't run into any Burmese who think this is the real ending, either.

I lived on Phangan for 6 high seasons and met dozens of Burmese, always really friendly and nice and just there to earn a decent living, doing jobs the Thai's wouldn't. Of course there are bad apples, there are in every nationality, but it stretches the limits of credulity for one to believe this was done by some kids from Myanmar. Rape and murder just don't seem to be hard-wired into their DNA.

• Like 1

Translations I've received from my wife from Thai people commenting on the CSI LA page and other Thai forums is that the village chief is very very well connected.. He has a long history with certain ministers in gov, Suthep and others.. it goes deep. Getting that family to resubmit or get tested for DNA will be very hard. They are being protected. There are also rumors that McAnna has allot more knowledge of what really happened as well.

The only way we will ever find out the truth is if the British gov demands to get involved with DNA.

Edited by kkup
  • Like 2

"She said the pursuance of the case by the British embassy and its lawyer has inevitably turned a pressure on the Thai police that could jeopardize confidence in the countrys justice system."

I agreed with her concerns and saw good points in her arguments right up until that last bit of nationalistic chauvinism.

…confidence in the country’s justice system.

Is she talking about the infamous: ‘you pay - you go’ system?

Has a consular official from the Burma Embassy had an opportunity to meet and interview these suspects yet? Are the suspects ethnic Burman or Shan or Karen? Do they speak Burmese? In private interviews, do they claim to be innocent? Are they entitled to legal representation? Will the Thai court provide an interpreter (Thai-Burmese)?