Koh Tao Murders: Thai Authorities Deny 'Scapegoat' Allegation

Lite Beer

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until now I have avoided looking (at the photo's) but now it appears there can be little doubt that the weapon used on the victim was also used on Sean. This kind of weapon was not mentioned in the 'reconstruction' as it was obviously taken by it's wielder.

I'm no pathologist but a person wounded in the forearm, like the picture shows, for the full dept and width of that blade, would very likely have the forearm tendons (that also control fingers) cut or damaged. And the wound would at least require stitching. But the "wound" in the picture does not have stitches, and the person appears to be using his hand normally.

• Like 1

CSI LA states: "I have a reason to believe that Sean McAnna saw what happened and was there when David was murdered by a push knife. You can clearly see that Sean suffered the same type of stab wound as David. Please pressure Scotland Yard and Interpol to search for Sean McAnna. He is the key witness in this case."

Left photo shows Davids lower jaw. The stab wounds are clearly visible... any questions pigboxer and other doubters?

Until now I have avoided looking (at the photo's) but now it appears there can be little doubt that the weapon used on the victim was also used on Sean. This kind of weapon was not mentioned in the 'reconstruction' as it was obviously taken by it's wielder.

There have been posters discussing an after-party on the beach that night and the scenario they describe is the most plausible I have heard. I do not wish to spread rumours but there is enough local knowledge evident to convince me. Sean was a key witness and maybe assaulted himself.

This case reads like a murder novel with half the pages ripped out. Vital pages, which set the scene and introduce a motive. Some of the players are missing.

Sean is gone and I think the Brits told him to stay in the background for the time being. BTW I think Sean is a crack head by himself (to much drugs) but he knows something we all don't know.

• Like 1

On another thread I saw people asking for pictures of those two poor guys so they could see traces of torture....

News to you: the new and most effective torture nowadays is called waterboarding (use aplenty by USA) and does not leave any traces as it is just water poured over the victim giving him sensation of downing....

Google for more details

Now, Migrant worker.....

My A==

Lucky if you are retired but I am working here and I try my upmost to stay off anything that would go in the way of my work

Those maymar guys are here to send money to their family back home....

They are not here to <deleted>> around but to work, make small money and help their kin...

As such, low profile, dont mix with foreigners, dont make a mistake

I do not believe that story even a single second

Found it difficult to get the jist of most of that blog, the majority of it being in Thai, but I found the part of the English girls handing in the phone to the police after the murder interesting. The comments then went on to say that after the English girls handed in the phone to the police, including the password, the girls then later returned to the UK.

Sorry but I do not believe any of this. If this is true then all those girls have to do it give a statement and that will blow the phone discovered in the bushes evidence right out of the water and would discredit the whole police investigation.

In my opinion unless these so-called witnesses actually come forward and make official statements, even to the main media, and not just on social networking sites, than I am calling trolls on this one

Until something comes along that contradicts the police statements other than hearsay, wild accusations and comments made on social networking sites, than as far as I am concerned the police have conducted their investigations by the book and those 3 guys already in police custody are the actual perpetrators.

wai2.gifwai.gif

post-206952-0-43525300-1412519847_thumb.

So if there is no scapegoat where are the missing minutes on the CCTV?

It appears (from reading csi la) that the main cctv footage which has been banded around with the guy in shorts walking back and forth was actually following someone on his way back....... Very strange that person is not in view, 2 seconds more of cctv would tell a whole different story

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=707139219363806

It appears (from reading csi la) that the main cctv footage which has been banded around with the guy in shorts walking back and forth was actually following someone on his way back....... Very strange that person is not in view, 2 seconds more of cctv would tell a whole different story

Right, btw , has the guy in the video been identified ?

Am I missing something here?

Why would they not have been identified on Day 1 when the police took DNA samples from all the migrant workers?

What's the excuse for that? Surely all three would have given samples on Day 1 of the investigation which would have proven their guilt or innocence? No? No one was identified. But now?

I must be missing something?

• Like 1

it is very convienient that they have confessed because then the DNA does not have to be presented in court as evidence under thai law

also all the ''missing evidence '' and the planted phone that was handed in to the police by the girls friends and then mysteriosly is ''found '' in the boys shacks dont have to be presented in court, now they have a ''confession''

the whole epidode is a disgrace ,,,

CSI LA states: "I have a reason to believe that Sean McAnna saw what happened and was there when David was murdered by a push knife. You can clearly see that Sean suffered the same type of stab wound as David. Please pressure Scotland Yard and Interpol to search for Sean McAnna. He is the key witness in this case."

Left photo shows Davids lower jaw. The stab wounds are clearly visible... any questions pigboxer and other doubters?

There have been posters discussing an after-party on the beach that night and the scenario they describe is the most plausible I have heard. I do not wish to spread rumours but there is enough local knowledge evident to convince me. Sean was a key witness and maybe assaulted himself.

This case reads like a murder novel with half the pages ripped out. Vital pages, which set the scene and introduce a motive. Some of the players are missing.

Sean is gone and I think the Brits told him to stay in the background for the time being. BTW I think Sean is a crack head by himself (to much drugs) but he knows something we all don't know.

I've read this accusation a few times now, and even though I mostly agree with what CSI LA posts, I really can't believe this one.

What reason would Sean have to just not mentioning that he was actually involved? If his escape posted on his Facebook profile was real, why didn't he tell the truth then? He said himself he expected to die in that very moment.

His wounds could come from anywhere. The picture was taken very shortly (1, 2 days?) after the murder took place. If he was cut that night, the wound would look fresher than it does in the picture. Just as somebody has pointed out earlier here in this thread, there would have been stiches for a cut wound of that size.

For a moment, role-play in your mind that you have a knife in your hand.

Now imagine that you are going to attack another person who is laying face down and you want them dead.

Get the picture in your mind......

Where did you stab the other person?

Surely you didn't stab them in the skull several times? Who does that with a knife? Surely when someone attacks with a knife it's to the abdomen, torso or neck. But to keep stabbing the skull and below the eye socket?

Come on. Think about every movie you've ever seen where someone is stabbed. What percentage was in the back or stomach? What percentage was in the skull?

Now replay the same scene but this time you have a hoe as a weapon. How best to neutralise that person? I reckon a couple of swift blows to the head would do it. The glancing strikes could injure others parts of the body too.

I'm no longer convinced there was another weapon and this is a turn around on my earlier opinion.

1922121_665948406845854_5938076485361738

What happened to that guy?

Hiding out on murder island praying?

Hes been discounted as he says he went back home after being with them. No charges against him after all that, which seems a little strange.

Nothing else known so far except hes supposedly a witness, as to what if he wasnt there no one knows.

As usual its off the radar so nothing of interest... TIT

Edited by englishoak

I've read this accusation a few times now, and even though I mostly agree with what CSI LA posts, I really can't believe this one.

What reason would Sean have to just not mentioning that he was actually involved? If his escape posted on his Facebook profile was real, why didn't he tell the truth then? He said himself he expected to die in that very moment.

His wounds could come from anywhere. The picture was taken very shortly (1, 2 days?) after the murder took place. If he was cut that night, the wound would look fresher than it does in the picture. Just as somebody has pointed out earlier here in this thread, there would have been stiches for a cut wound of that size.

If you had seen the facebook page of the owner of intouch bar who is part of 'the family' you would see that half of his photos we're taken in the uk..

Maybe their reach goes much further than we realise.

Edited by Cambodger

I hope you understand that there are many Thai people who are DISGUSTED by this too!!!!! There are many facebook pages belonging to Thais that show how much Thai people hate their police force for their corruptness and think they are a joke too - the prolem is - we can do nothing about them

• Like 1

But you can do something about it!!

If the people rise as one, the police are screwed

I hope you understand that there are many Thai people who are DISGUSTED by this too!!!!! There are many facebook pages belonging to Thais that show how much Thai people hate their police force for their corruptness and think they are a joke too - the prolem is - we can do nothing about them

I find that the CSI LA page is making more and more desperate/absurd assertions.

For example, they now say that David's shorts aren't bloodstained because he was struck on the head, fell to the ground and was then dragged to the water. Did they consider they weren't bloodstained because he took them off to have sex with Hannah?

And the statement that the murderer must have been at least 178cm to be capable of striking David. Well if David was lying down, a dwarf could have struck him on the head with a chopstick! Even if David was standing, surely a small guy could raise the head of a hoe to 7 feet.

Absolutely, and Thai people suffer more from the corruption of the Police and mafia scum than anyone else. This MUST change and WILL change at some point... the rate of pace that social media is growing means theres a voice for all now and no one has to stand alone.

Its important for the good and decent Thais of which there are millions to also know they ARE making a difference, just by voicing an opinion and getting it out there on social media is doing something, however small and pointless it may seem as an individual there are millions just like you and me and all of us out there.

It might sound like a cliché but people power IS real, and it can change the world. It takes time but nothing can stop people power and social demands for change over time.. look at the Arab spring countries, social media for better or worse had a huge hand in changing the region.

That is how slaverly has mostly been abolished along with many other historical mistreatments and lack of rights that we all now have that took decades and even hundreds of years... All that done without social media and communications... imagine the speed of change with it

Make no mistake it is people that affect change and your already doing something positive by posting here :)

• Like 1

it is very convienient that they have confessed because then the DNA does not have to be presented in court as evidence under thai law

also all the ''missing evidence '' and the planted phone that was handed in to the police by the girls friends and then mysteriosly is ''found '' in the boys shacks dont have to be presented in court, now they have a ''confession''

Assuming the don't retract their confessions and plead not guilty. The police cannot do a deal on behalf of the judge and I think the judge would quite likely pass the death sentence even with the confessions, as in the railway rape/ murder case. If they really didn't do it their best chance would be to retract the confessions and hope the police case falls apart.

• Like 1

Some say it appears to be two people.

Having watch it closely over and over i now tend to Agree. It looks like a guy in the left and a girl with long hair on the right. Almost certain of it now.

The lawyers will argue the two signed a confession under duress and it is inadmissible

However if this hearing in on the islands it will be thrown out- I'd bet baht on it. Best thing that could happen to this case to keep it somewhere along straight and narrow lines is that it is moved to Bangkok. That may infact be the next petition we need to create, requesting this transfer.