The online TVF Slang Dictionary

ozsamurai

Get out of the bed on the wrong side did we? Was just suggesting that they sounded similar so could be merged (as it states in the OP). But, thanks for the diatribe anyway, I'm sure you had fun writing it.

Oz

No Probs Oz,

Was a bit bored and had to fill a space .. no hard feelings my friend giggle.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scratcher

This species is often seen hanging out in places such as Khao San Road, Pai, KPN and other like budget places. They know Thailand better than anyone, from their experience of eating Pad Thai, wearing fishermans pants, hanging around with Thai Rastas and not washing for weeks. They are often seen negotiating the price of a bottle of water or a Som Tam and avoiding soap.They get quite upset about people on a better budget, and generally accuse them of not really getting the culture. Often seen hanging around bus stations or trying to hitch a lift. A big rival to the long term balloon chaser.

Avoid at all costs.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Garbler (noun) a person who unwittingly garbles English sentences and randomly inserts an occasional Thai word. The garbler will selectively omit words from a sentence and rearrange it's structure in the hope that people of other languages will understand what he/she is saying.The resulting sentence is sometimes referred to as Thaiglish.

An example sentence a garbler may use is.... hello how you do what name you I holiday 3 week stay hotel soi jet you come me but can not taxi me no hab change I pay bin we go eat food and walking for disco and dink can not seafood me no like not good for me.

The garbler becomes so accustomed to this way of speaking and often un realising it he will also be heard speaking to his fellow English people in this same manner. The garbler will later come to wonder that many Thai people do not speak very good English and so he will continue garbling so he can be understood easier.

I reckon you have to add a bit about talking louder and louder thinking that will make them easier to understand...loved it.

Oz

Could do a Thai adaptation of a rockspider?

I think the guy (He looks pretty disturbed) with the girl slithered out beneath some rock to be honest OZ ...cheesy.gif

Having studied under many famous TV CSI photographic and video analysis experts in the last two weeks let me have a shot at this photo.

He is smiling as its the first shag he has got in nearly 20 year and she only cost THB 2000, 1 lady drink and a packet of mamma noodles

she is smiling at the thought of the new house for herself, house for mamma, and pick up she will be getting in the near future, for basically laying on her back and saying Daaarling..oww..daaarling

what ya reckon ? Have I passed my TV CSI Video/photograph analysis exam ?

How bout some for the mods.

OTPHBER = Off topic posts have been removed

IYCLTIWGYAH = If You Continue Like This I Will Give You A Holiday

PRETTVFR = Please Refer To Thai Visa Forum Rules

TOPHBER = Troll Post Has Been Removed

ADIATEC = Already Discussed In Another Thread, Closed!

YOSETYCAGAWIT = You Seriously Think You Can Get Away With That?

DODAP = Don't Drink And Post

Flarb Extra mass gained around the midsection of the body. Obtained by over consumption of anything fried in palm oil, and beer. People suffering from this may try to conceal it by wearing a sleeveless t-shirt.

Yep, and gals get a FUPA

Fat Upper Pubic Area

Mother natures "speed bump".

Designed to slow a fellow down.

Why I put that in quotations, have no idea. Thought it looked good.

Could do a Thai adaptation of a rockspider?

I think the guy (He looks pretty disturbed) with the girl slithered out beneath some rock to be honest OZ ...cheesy.gif

Having studied under many famous TV CSI photographic and video analysis experts in the last two weeks let me have a shot at this photo.

He is smiling as its the first shag he has got in nearly 20 year and she only cost THB 2000, 1 lady drink and a packet of mamma noodles

she is smiling at the thought of the new house for herself, house for mamma, and pick up she will be getting in the near future, for basically laying on her back and saying Daaarling..oww..daaarling

what ya reckon ? Have I passed my TV CSI Video/photograph analysis exam ?

Very good analysis Soutpeel.

Velly Hansum slang usually has some morbid double hidden Agenda!!

I for one thought he looked like a walking corpse probably having just walked off a starring role as a film extra in some Zombie movie like - Shaun of the Dead – something along those lines. It’s nice these elderly types having a deep routed passion to relive their youth in places like Soi Nana/Patong/Pattaya/Phuket etc. Thus, cavorting with these young bar girls who are also looking for love – at a price. Once her betrothed is whisked along to the village in Issan he will be treated like a King. A speedy marriage will soon be arranged as quickly or humanely possible for the lucky couple, with her new velly hansum catch man.

He can immediately start to enjoy paying for all the entertainment/dowry/family/debts/house in her name and whatever other hidden costs that pop-up in the said future. She will proudly adorn her body with the finest jewels his money can buy then can all proudly sit in the new family pick-up he bought them. He need never worry about personal security again. His new found family will watch him like a hawk. Once, all the festivities have died down and become a distant memory he can look forward to a blissful 1-2 years of happiness until his wife’s boyfriend decides he’s had enough of this BS.

He might begin to taste strange flavours in his foods and become prone to bouts of illness. Or even become a little psychotic imagining people following him on his Scoopi scooter. This on the occasional shopping spree 2-3 times a week with the wife to the ATM’s at the Mall or to run up more debts on his credit cards. Her coming home in the middle of the night then disappearing for days on end with so-called friends. Him hearing cackling laughter from Thai men when she alights from their cars drunk.

His once a month unadulterated thirty seconds hump is no longer free. She, kindly gives him a little discount if he hurries the f*%k-up since she is long tired of looking at his withering framework and having to work hard on his tiny little member the same size a Chipolata sausage. Now he’s becoming highly emotional, thinking he’ll lose his honey, unless he accepts her offer to control all the financials. Because, she’s sick of always having to come asking for money when she wants to control the purse strings.

He thinks he begins to hear family members plotting his demise. Once, she’s sucked him dry it’s time for him to head for the hills otherwise he might end up with a wooden overcoat.There are a few different combinations of the parting of the ways. He dies of natural causes and she shares the money with the local friendly mortician or he just commits suicide shooting himself in the back of the head 6 times with a rifle. This, whilst stabbing his back and abdomen with an array of knives.

Yes, love is bliss in Thailand and really such a joy that nobody should miss out on….

Edited by ScotBkk

Sorry for the inappropriate language fellas.

"<deleted>" is not in appropriate is it ?....rolleyes.gif

From what I understand "Gerbil" is inappropriate as is "Richard Gere"

I understand Gerbil is prohibited on TV?

Tatmonger (noun) 1.an East Asian person who sells goods to tourists.

Tatmongers can be spotted swarming in tourist areas mainly in bars where tourists drink alcohol but can also be seen roaming beaches. The tatmonger generally starts their shift at around 4pm and will wonder around, often approaching the tourist from behind and tap on his shoulder.

Once they have the attention of the tourist they will display their goods and propose a sale at a highly inflated price.

Most tatmongers although being able to speak prices in English will, pretend not to be able to speak but will understand every word the tourist says. Tatmongers are commonly armed with calculators of which they use to display their asking price. The exhaustive range of goods commonly known as 'Tat' can vary from genuine fake watches, lighters, erectile aides, wooden carvings, lottery tickets, flowers etc..

Tatmongers are also noted to never carry spare change with them, forcing the tourist to donate the change.

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 2