The online TVF Slang Dictionary

ozsamurai

Digicoy;

See Digital Pikey, similar origins. These people live on the peripheries of society. Often living in a Grind houses or a hovel in On Nut, they claim exceptional wealth and knowledge of Thailand. Will do anything for a quick baht, a plate of Pad Thai or an air conditioned room. Known to make false declarations on immigration forms and abuse ED visa status. Become very angry (see ALBC) when challenged. Have massive sense of entitlement.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Digicoy;

See Digital Pikey, similar origins. These people live on the peripheries of society. Often living in a Grind houses or a hovel in On Nut, they claim exceptional wealth and knowledge of Thailand. Will do anything for a quick baht, a plate of Pad Thai or an air conditioned room. Known to make false declarations on immigration forms and abuse ED visa status. Become very angry (see ALBC) when challenged. Have massive sense of entitlement.

That is very clever Mr. Toad.

So would me and ‘J’ be Digicoys, darling?

Given your skill set of being able to think of these terms, can you help me and ‘J’ find a new term for a saying that we use a lot.

The saying comes from the old English word of jism.

I know that it can be misconstrued as a naughty word but the real meaning is spirit, energy or courage.

In fact the word jasm is derived from jism and the ‘Historical Dictionary of American Slang’ suggests that jasm should be considered the leading candidate for the source of jazz

Anyway, on to my question,

Sometimes my man ‘J’ looses his sense of spirit and I call this jism spilled.

Can you think of a shortened term that I can use for the phrase ‘jism spilled’ in future for my gorgeous angry little boy?

P.S., don’t tell ‘J’ that we have been communicating or he will get very jealous.

Thanks Sugarplum.

• Like 1

Gayllips.

A happy Welshman living in Thailand with his male film star gambler partner.

Gay llips.

The double L sound being pronounced as the the sound clun as in '' Llandudno'' See and hear the link below

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=llandudno

• Like 1

Zolatneering was a term Named after a poster on A west ham site called Lord Zoltan . His subtle boasts and attempts to impress were an art form

"Could someone tell me a decent book to read when i am in the Emirates VIP Lounge"

" Does anybody know where I can new a headlight for my Bentley"

Even now people are awarded "Z points" for showing off on that site . Made it into the Urban dictionary as well