ozsamurai

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thai apologist:

One who has lost all reality? Who’s mind-set has become cynical towards, (originally were) people from their own countries, now having adapted their new found role in Thailand with a warped twisted attitude stemming from the brain now being starved of much needed oxygen. This, down to the huge adorned amulet around their thick skinned neck.

These self-appointed FarangThaihood stereotypes are easily recognised on TV topics. Given that, their modus operandi is to pour scorn on others that don’t readily agree with any such posts they’ve belted out to all and sundry or deemed to befit any replies. In the depths of their concrete hearts, can’t help being convinced with no exceptions to the rule, we all are mere worthless garbage and should duly appreciate their Godamn rights.

Them, living here for many years with a healthy pension, growing interest at an alarming rate that will see them off in a couple of years. Soon, laying abreast the slab ready for their release to be introduced to another paradise. Thus, awhile the woman they love are crying crocodile tears, wishing he would hurry and disappear into a puff of smoke so she can get her mitts on his dough and start searching anew for another cantankerous old fool easily parted with his money.

English Nazi: or "Grammar Police" One who has an overly unhealthy obsession with correcting the spelling, grammar punctuation & pronunciation of others, very prevalent among the Thailand online communities. This species is typically found among the "English Teacher" fraternity

in Thailand, who have a tendency to bring their "work home with them" and frequently have delusions they are in still "teaching" in class

A rather sad pathetic individual with definite indications of severe OCD, who attempt to compensate for their social inadequacies by showing their "expertise" in their chosen field at every possible opportunity in a discussion without actually contributing anything significant or relevant to a given topic.

Edited by ozsamurai
  • Like 1

English Nazi: or "Grammar Police" One who has an overly unhealthy obsession with correcting the spelling, grammar punctuation & pronunciation of others, very prevalent among the Thailand online communities. This species is typically found among the "English Teacher" fraternity
in Thailand, who have a tendency to bring their "work home with them" and frequently have delusions they are in still "teaching" in class
A rather sad pathetic individual with definite indications of severe OCD, who attempt to compensate for their social inadequacies by showing their "expertise" in their chosen field at every possible opportunity in a discussion without actually contributing anything significant or relevant to a given topic.

I do not think it is wrong if a poster says, I want to get a job teaching English, then has grammatical and spelling errors, no poster is wrong to comment on this for obvious reasons.

You should just edit and add to Siamologist ScotBKK, seems the same to me, I missed the baht chain thing.. smile.png

Ozsamurai,

Would highly appreciate if you could possibly oblige us with your rendition. Since, it seems to be a prudent request to someone great like yourself, who has much more to offer than mere posters like myself. Look forward to this, which I'm sure will astound us with your brilliance, embellished with outstanding writing skills ‘second to none’ keeping everyone spellbound for hours. I know you’re not a blowhard, I can tell by the way you preach out to others.

Try to keep it in pace with this particular topic and keep the words & grammar more low-key just in-case we have to spend the entire evening with our noses stuck in dictionaries. Thus, trying to decipher your elegant writings.

People, like you have so many hidden literate talents being so humble and versed, knowledgeable, educated in one or several different fields therefore plead you have a sudden burst of inspiration and thrill us all to death ……

Here waiting …..

Cheap Charlie aka Balloon Chaser (noun) A species not only found in Thailand, but all over the world, sometimes referred to as 'wedding crashers' or 'funeral stalkers'. The type found in Thailand are commonly referred to as a "Cheap Charlie". Determined to live like locals they refrain from carrying or using money whenever possible....

There's a start..

edit ATF's is waaaay better....:)

Edited by ozsamurai