travelling drinker in thailand

Went to phuket got waisted off leo beer in front of 7/11 on bangla road,

took a train to chang mai got blotto off samsong and coke,

headed to bangkok got hammered in nana plaza off chang export,

took a minivan to pattaya got smashed off ricard in soi 6,

took a night bus and ferry to samui for a bender on archer/ hong tong and coke,

finished up in hat yai for a day session of heineken in cathay guesthouse.

great place for drinkin. ;)

• Like 1

headed to bangkok got hammered in nana plaza off chang export,

Liar! No one ever got hammered off Chang Export......

Nice post. You'll upset the puritans though who only came to Thailand for the temples and are 'at one' with the culture as a consequence.....

Ahhhhhh, yes, you remind me of myself.

Came to Thailand about 7 years ago as a tourist to admire the temples, left about 2 weeks later without seeing any temples but only enhancing Greek/Thai relationships in my hotel and celebrating with lots and lots of drinking.........think it was Singha.

• Like 2

Calling those whose lives don't revolve around cheap booze and cheap sex 'puritans' is like calling someone who doesn't gorge on bacon for every meal a vegetarian.

Sadly, the days of cheap booze and cheap sex are gone. The good old days are gone but not forgotten.

Calling those whose lives don't revolve around cheap booze and cheap sex 'puritans' is like calling someone who doesn't gorge on bacon for every meal a vegetarian.

Dude........This is the PUB section, NOT the Stay Healthy section.

Lighten up, or go ride your bike to Beijing or something & make sure to eat lots of kale along the way.

If you are some spandex-wearing Mr. Fit that begrudges a guy because he like to get sauced.......Stay out of the pub.

I'm not a racist, so I don't attend KKK rallies.

I'm not a Satan worshiper, so I stay away from voodoo cults.

I don't like cuts on my hand, so I don't stick my hand in a fan.

I'm not gay, so I don't go to gay bars.

-----------

I love going on a good bender as long as I have the $$$$ to pay for it & I'm happy along the way.

Oh yeah:

Alcoholics go to meetings.

Drunks go to bars.

I'm a proud drunk.

My oldest brother hasn't had a drink in 30 years. He goes to meetings once a week. He was always a prick when growing up with him. Guess what? He's every bit as much of a prick today, miserable shit is what he is.

I'd MUCH rather be around a happy person than a miserable bastard, sober or drunk.

• Like 1

Lighten up, or go ride your bike to Beijing or something & make sure to eat lots of kale along the way.

If you are some spandex-wearing Mr. Fit that begrudges a guy because he like to get sauced.......Stay out of the pub.

-----------

I love going on a good bender as long as I have the $$$$ to pay for it & I'm happy along the way.

Oh yeah:

Drunks go to bars.

I'm a proud drunk.

My oldest brother hasn't had a drink in 30 years. He goes to meetings once a week. He was always a prick when growing up with him. Guess what? He's every bit as much of a prick today, miserable shit is what he is.

I'd MUCH rather be around a happy person than a miserable bastard, sober or drunk.

Nothing wrong with having a drink, but to be a self confessed drunk and proud of it, that I do not understand. People who get drunk often are a disgrace to humanity.

• Like 1

-----------

Oh yeah:

Drunks go to bars.

I'm a proud drunk.

Nothing wrong with having a drink, but to be a self confessed drunk and proud of it, that I do not understand. People who get drunk often are a disgrace to humanity.

Like people who condemn strangers?

He seems to have seen more of the country in his stemious condition, and seems to have sampled more of the local witches' brews than I have.

Personally, I felt there was little to justify comment in the Original Post, but those were the trivial points I remembered

SC