Bangkok: Asoke-area woman suffocates herself to death after row with boyfriend

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

RIP lady

May your next time around be happier

If you die when you are angry you are guaranteed a bad start in the next life

I think topping yourself is bad karma too

I'm not Buddhist but I think maybe she was, but whatever/if the future holds for her I still wish for the best for her

Apparently she argued with her Canadian boyfriend who was in Korea before she did this

Makes me think How careful we should be with the hearts of these ladies

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of unfeeling and completely unnecessary, low life, comments.

A woman died - her family, who love her, has lost her forever, and all you guys come up with is unfunny comments.

Disgusting.

Condolences to her family and friends.

• Like 1

What a bunch of B.S.! I don't believe a word of it.

A business woman suffocating herself?? Give me a break. More like her boyfriend did it to her.

If this "report" was submitted by a Thai, it makes sense that the woman would be blamed for doing her self in, rather than think that a man would do it to her.

Utter rubbish.

There are people crying about this right now, weeping because someone they love made a very permanent decision -- there is saline coming from their eyes and pain pouring from their hearts and unanswered questions that will never be answered

Oh please. The loved ones of someone who commits suicide are the reason their loved one left. They weren't very good loved ones, were they?

involves an individual making a poor (and surreal) decision for themselves.

Do we Know Best - better than her - how she should have suffered to please us? The level of disrespect this world has for free will...anyone has the Right to leave at any time. How dare we presume they should be forced to stay here with us, when we can't make the convincing case that we're worth sticking around for?

No wonder they think the west is inferior.....when it comes to consideration

Your kidding, aren't you?

Thais have the biggest inferiority complex I've ever seen.

Narcissistic societies are always full of contradictions as humans suppress truth that shames them and project a false image they're proud of. Humans present themselves not as they are but as they wish to be perceived. It all starts with clothes and it all ends in war.

Narcissists don't love themselves, they hate their true Self. They fall in love with the false image they project. Every narcissist who projects an image of superiority has latent feelings of inferiority.

And every clothed Society is going to intentionally project superiority and unintentionally reveal inferiority. There is no superiority left, merely degrees of inferiority.

History isn't written by the winners, it's written by the losers. All the winners are dead.