Info for Multi entry Non Imm in Australia

At present I'm on a non-O yearly extension, in a few days I'll be in Australia and would like to get a multi entry non-imm (either O or B). I'd prefer to leave every three months, rather than go to CW for the yearly extension. If anyone has info for what is required, it would be much appreciated. Here is some more info:

- I'm married and self employed here with a work permit

- What would be easier/better a non-O or a non-B

- What documents are required for either?

- Is there any reason disadvantages to doing this? (Besides the time and cost of leaving every three months.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by justjoined

A multiple entry non-o based upon marriage would be much easier to get than a non-b visa. The non-o would only require your marriage certificate (plus a copy) and a copy of your wife's house book and house book and/or her passport photo page.

The non--b visa would require a stack of company paper work, tax payments and etc.

What kind of extension are you on now?

You will need the original of your marriage certificate in case they ask for it.

If you were working for an Australian company and had a letter stating you were working for them and would be traveling here for business purposes you might be able to get a non-b.