Police charges for those accusing the police of using scapegoats

Lite Beer

Been monitoring the change.org petition to force the British Foreign Office to intervene in the case.

It is gaining signatures at a rate of 10 to 12 per minute, so this is going viral now.

All these threats are doing is forcing the hand in another direction and will come back and bite them in the arse.

I am posting the petition on my FB timeline every day.

posting a link to a petition simply requesting Hannah and David's government do something positive to 'help' the Thai police is not a direct criticism of the said police.

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller

So please post on your facebook page and get this even more viral.

Facebook will NOT give IP information to the Thai police.

Yep, I`m at the same old house in Nakorn Nowhere, Soi Easy #1 and I had poached eggs just now.

Pics of eggs and selfie of me and wifey outside house with new motorpsyche herewith.

IP, hm. Facebook employee taken to safe house for consultation with police IT expert.

Just a few notes on the discrepancies for all you apologists and RTP sympathisers with incredibly selective memories.

On day two they started to dna and question Myanmar workers

what happened to these three boys in the last three weeks.

After 4/5 days Sean Mcanna was chased by the headmans brother and an off duty policeman. And threathened Why?

(the picture was on facebook and the brother admitted having a "word" with him)

This same brother was pictured contaminating the crime scene day 1. who gave him permission?

A Thai taxi driver was taken in and beaten up and told he had to implicate some Myanmar workers

I doubt he made this up as he went to the authorities and press to complain about his treatment.

the police reported some blond hair was recovered at the crime scene, they also reported one of

the accused Myanmar boys had just dyed his hair black the day after the murders.

but cctv showed the three boys on a motorbike the night of the murders all had black hair.

the story of the phone should eventually be solved, but surely even these boys would not be

naeive enough to leave the girls phone practically on their doorstep.

Edited by bigjules007
  • Like 1

Just a few notes on the discrepancies for all you apologists and RTP sympathisers with incredibly selective memories.

On day two they started to dna and question Myanmar workers

what happened to these three boys in the last three weeks.

after 4/5 days sean mcanna was chased by the headmans brother and an off duty policeman. Why.

(the picture was on facebook and the brother admitted having a "word" with him)

this same brother was pictured contaminating the crime scene day 1. who gave him permission.

a thai taxi driver was taken in and beaten up and told he had to implicate some Myanmar workers

I doubt he made this up as he went to the authorities and press to complain about his treatment.

the police reported some blond hair was recovered at the crime scene, they also reported one of

the accused Myanmar boys had just dyed his hair black the day after the murders.

but cctv showed the three boys on a motorbike the night of the murders all had black hair.

the story of the phone should eventually be solved, but surely even these boys would not be

naeive enough to leave the girls phone practically on their doorstep.

More stuff filters through everyday!

post-222614-0-08638400-1412669313_thumb.

Been monitoring the change.org petition to force the British Foreign Office to intervene in the case.

It is gaining signatures at a rate of 10 to 12 per minute, so this is going viral now.

All these threats are doing is forcing the hand in another direction and will come back and bite them in the arse.

posting a link to a petition simply requesting Hannah and David's government do something positive to 'help' the Thai police is not a direct criticism of the said police.

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller

One sincerely hopes you didn't sign the petition "wackybacky" as I believe people want this petition to be taken seriously, they may think its all paranoid stoner's who are signing...whistling.gif

BTW Facebook doesn't have to give IP addresses to the BiB, if they want to get someones an IP address off face book, a quick look at a you tube "instructional" video shows one how to do it in about 30 seconds, if someone is inclined to get someones IP address for any reason. wink.png

• Like 1

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/3-myanmar-workers-say-police-tortured-them-info-over-murders-2-brito

I think the Singapore authorities need to make a statement on the extent of the DNA testing! So many people/agencies being quiet!

Singapore DNA testing a myth? See previous posts with that heading

What is the name of the mystery Lab in Singapore??

Why are there no reports in Singapore press about it?

What date were samples sent? What were the results.?

• Like 1

pretty sure they had the independent test at the start of the investigation, when first tested their DNA didnt match, only matched after they brought them in the second time

Ah, the infallible DNA test.

DNA is all but infallible. However human stupidity and the ability to mess up results alas is infinite

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

One sincerely hopes you didn't sign the petition "wackybacky" as I believe people want this petition to be taken seriously, they may think its all paranoid stoner's who are signing...whistling.gif

BTW Facebook doesn't have to give IP addresses to the BiB, if they want to get someones an IP address off face book, a quick look at a you tube "instructional" video shows one how to do it in about 30 seconds, if someone is inclined to get someones IP address for any reason. wink.png

And that's exactly why I use an ip blocker, I suggest anybody else with views that go against " the establishment" do the same!

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/3-myanmar-workers-say-police-tortured-them-info-over-murders-2-brito

I think the Singapore authorities need to make a statement on the extent of the DNA testing! So many people/agencies being quiet!

I just saw a tweet, via the BBC, from the press conference that is occurring in Koh Tao now, that 3 Thai universities were involved in the DNA Testing. A total of 243 people.

Are the directions only in Thai?

If these guys continue I propose a new TV setting: Automatically add new users to ignore list: Y/N thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I just saw a tweet, via the BBC, from the press conference that is occurring in Koh Tao now, that 3 Thai universities were involved in the DNA Testing. A total of 243 people.

That is reassuring. 243 Thai uni forensics experts doing the tests.

Anyway the good general said he checked the results and the Burmese were the perps.

If it`s good enough for the good general it`s good enough for me. wai2.gif

That is reassuring. 243 Thai uni forensics experts doing the tests.

Anyway the good general said he checked the results and the Burmese were the perps.

If it`s good enough for the good general it`s good enough for me. wai2.gif

No, 243 DNA samples were tested...187 foreign and 56 Thai... i detect a little sarcasm in your comments clap2.gif

Please stop with the paranoid comments...blink.png

If the company testing this DNA, if testing did occur, has no obligation to make any statements or to be forced to make statements,

there is a customer/client confidentiality issues involved here and no private company in this instance will make comment as it will impact their business with other clients.

If the DNA was tested, they have provided the technical report, that's it, one suspects if the BiB do use this facility on a regular basis, the company concerned may not even know they have tested these samples or the reason they are providing the analysis rolleyes.gif

unless you are that naive to believe they sent the samples with bumese man #1 KT murder, bumese man #2 KT murder, written on the bag in black marker pen

• Like 1

If the company testing this DNA, if testing did occur, has no obligation to make any statements or to be forced to make statements,

there is a customer/client confidentiality issues involved here and no private company in this instance will make comment as it will impact their business with other clients.

If the DNA was tested, they have provided the technical report, that's it, one suspects if the BiB do use this facility on a regular basis, the company concerned may not even know they have tested these samples or the reason they are providing the analysis rolleyes.gif

unless you are that naive to believe they sent the samples with bumese man #1 KT murder, bumese man #2 KT murder, written on the bag in black marker pen

<deleted> are you talking about????????? The murderers' DNA has never been sent to Singapore. Doh!

<deleted> are you talking about????????? The murderers' DNA has never been sent to Singapore. Doh!

<deleted> are you talking about????????? The alleged murderers' DNA has never been sent to Singapore. Doh!

oh dear boy stop contradicting yourself "I think the Singapore authorities need to make a statement on the extent of the DNA testing!"

now your saying it was never sent, so nothing to do Singapore so why so they need to make a statement ?

cant have it both ways.

Perhaps, instead of blustering, Pol Col Somyos, you should consider the claim by the taxi driver who stated that the police asked him to make a false statement, the revelations that the police are on the take to allow illegal immigrants to work on Koh Tao, and the fact that CCTV cameras should have been among the first things checked, thus providing, weeks earlier, the filmed evidence that you cite.

In any case, you need to be less concerned with the observations of social commentators, and more concerned with convincing the British government that the police have got it right.

• Like 1

oh dear boy stop contradicting yourself "I think the Singapore authorities need to make a statement on the extent of the DNA testing!"

now your saying it was never sent, so nothing to do Singapore so why so they need to make a statement ?

cant have it both ways.

Some of the original dna samples were sent. The alleged were done in Thailand!

cant have it both ways.

Some of the original dna samples were sent. The alleged perps were done in Thailand!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Criticising court rulings is illegal in thailand as it is construed as contempt of court but there is no law against criticising the work of the police or other civil servants. Saying that no one can disagree with the police is dictatorship in the raw. Thailand on the way to becoming a police state.

Ummm....maybe you missed the part where Thailand is now under the absolue power of the NCPO as a result of a recent military coup?

Ummm....maybe you missed the part where the 2007 Constitution was tossed by the Junta and martial law trumps civil liberties?

The police are now under the Junta and any criticism of the police might be by extension a criticism of the Junta. And you know the NCPO's viewpoint about that.

Why did the two dewarf's have no marks, scratches on them, they were interviewed a day after the killings and let go, they worked in the Ac bar were the altercation took place, there were witness's to that , but not with them !

I have talked to many guys who have said, there is no way David could not of put up a fight, also they are saying the injuries on David were not from a hoe but a small knife, it would have taken a long time to kill him with one of these!

Origionally , i read David had bruising on his knuckles , they ,or someone would of had marks.

A lot is missing here, too many unanswered questions and we all know that ,apart from JTJ !!

Most of what you say has come from comments on social media that grow with repeated telling.

What witnesses to the altercation - a Scot who posted on FB, then disappeared when his kiddie porn conviction was revealed? Where are the others? The friends of the deceased who were present haven't come out to confirm McAnna's stories - in fact they have been very quiet. None of the press seem interested in him anymore either.

One poster went into great depth about the injuries to the male victim, even asserting the type of weapon used. Amazing he deduced all that from photos on FB.

Who are these mysterious guy's you've talked to? How are they qualified to make such statements - were they sitting on bar stools, ex SAS, Navy Seals, Intepol etc?

There are anomalies which need to be addressed during the trial and should be explored by the lawyers. The poor management of the media, comments to the media and speculations by some presented as true facts was also extremely unfortunate and helped fuel the conspiracy theorists.

We all "know' what we want to believe. And many have made their mind up that there is a great conspiracy and that they, through their fantastic powers of reasoning and knowledge of such things, know exactly who the guilty party are. They probably know who killed JFK, Marilyn Monroe and he ID of Jack the Ripper too.

After Mc Kenna's family contacted the British Gov't they advised Mc Kenna not to speak.

They came and removed him from the island.

Under guard.

The kiddie porn revelation came after he was gone.

Screenshots are of the day after the murders.

post-206952-0-80257200-1412674886_thumb.

post-206952-0-06723000-1412674916_thumb.