Where to buy....

Somtamnication

an electronic drum set.

Lazada does not carry them. Any place locally that has a cheapish version? Venerable grasshopper, 8 years old, built a cardboard set complete with drums, cymbals and a carry box.. Thought an electronic set will be better for the old man's hearing and sanity.

I tried some of the music shops and nothing.

Off topic, but, if there is a person that you secretly detest and they have a kid. Find out the kid's birthday and then give them a large toy drum, or a loud, keyboard based instrument.

Have done it at least three times now and I can assure you it is very satisfying feeling.......

Let's hope the friends you gave drums to don't read this and realise you secretly detest them :).

I think yo can get them for playstations & x-box's as an add on, so they may have them at the game shop in Central.

Yes, the popular game "Rock Band" is widely available. You can buy different instruments (drums, mic, guitar etc) and plug them into your Xbox or Playstation - you need a copy of the game too.

Of course, it's not the same as a real drum kit, electronic or otherwise.

I bought my son his first electric drum set when he was 14, fairly cheap to start with he is now 21 and is into his 4th percussion set and has a heavy metal band, not my taste in music but he loves all music, it was something I always wanted to do but born in the East End of London in the late 40s it was not an option we were too poor.