Bluport Hua Hin Goes Forward With A Construction Contract Signing Ceremony

Bluport Hua Hin Goes Forward With A Construction Contract Signing Ceremony

Bluport-goes-forward-with-a-construction

HUA HIN:-- Bluport is an upcoming resort style mall in Hua Hin which is harmonious with the local atmosphere.

Featuring modern and stylish brands from across the world with more than 25 Rai and 5,000 Million in investment, Bluport will be a new vibrant development in the city.

The development expected to increase the number of Thai and foreign travelers and be completed in 2 years. Jaraspim Liptapanlop, Supaluck Umpujh, Proudputh Liptapanlop and Franz Kraatz hosted the Bluport’s construction contact signing ceremony with the Sino- Thai Engineering & Construction led by Pakpoom Srichamni, Managing Director, Somjade U-sanit and Vitoon Salilampai; the Managements team at Bangkok Mall office at Bangna-Trad.

From Left

1. Vitoon Sililampai : Management, Sino-Thai Engineering & Construction 2. Somjade U-sanit : Management, Sino-Thai Engineering & Construction 3. Pakpoom Srichamni : Managing Director, Sino-Thai Engineering & Construction 4. Jaraspim Liptapanlop : Chairwoman, Prayoonwitt Co.,Ltd. 5. Supaluck Umpujh : Vice Chairwoman, The Mall Group Project Development 6. Proudputh Liptapanlop : Managin Director, Proud Real Estate Co.,Ltd. 7. Franz Kraatz : Chief Executive Officer The Mall Group Project Development

hh2d.jpg
-- Hua Hin Today 2014-10-07

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the report. Well, if it were just a giant night market, it wouldn't overload the traffic during the day.

I hope it has adequate parking and doesn't disrupt the traffic flow *too* much on Petchkasem road.

• 7 months later...

As anyone in HH will know, the project has really progressed. Funny to see that the signs announcing an opening in early 2016 are still there though. This place is huge. I didn't appreciate the size until I passed by yesterday and saw how far back it goes. The parking structure itself is taller than the Rocco condominium complex across the road. I expect that there will be parking capacity for thousands of vehicles. Imagine the traffic nightmare to come.The main street can't handle that traffic volume. it's impossible. There will need to be a back exit towards the railroad tracks with a road widening.

However, the main reason for my reference today is, what will become of Market Village? Will the anchor tenants leave? Many of the restaurants will definitely have to close if shopper traffic decreases as I expect it will once Blu Port opens. Does the cinema relocate? What of the fast food chains? I have a feeling Market Village will be in for a slow but deadly decline. It could end up like the near empty discount HH Shopping Mall (where I go to buy low end items).

Archived