Isuzu 3 Year Warranty

I have a 2 year old 4 door D Max 3.0 and have only done 9,000 kms.

I,m going for my second service at about 9,900 hopefully.

As i will not be taking advantage of most of the service intervals and mileages.

Can i negotiate an extension with the dealer or if not will they still do the service checks as and when i reach them and charge me in full.

( i,m thinking about the parts that are changed at the recognised intervals / mileages. )

Also i still have several ( 3 ) CLM tickets that i was told could be used for certain things although i,m not sure what these are applicable to.

Translation was difficult to understand apart from " you have problem use when asked " ?????

Thank you in advance for any information or helpful advice.

marshbags :o:D:D

Edited by marshbags

I have a 2 year old 4 door D Max 3.0 and have only done 9,000 kms.

I,m going for my second service at about 9,900 hopefully.

As i will not be taking advantage of most of the service intervals and mileages.

Can i negotiate an extension with the dealer or if not will they still do the service checks as and when i reach them and charge me in full.

( i,m thinking about the parts that are changed at the recognised intervals / mileages. )

Also i still have several ( 3 ) CLM tickets that i was told could be used for certain things although i,m not sure what these are applicable to.

Translation was difficult to understand apart from " you have problem use when asked " ?????

Thank you in advance for any information or helpful advice.

marshbags :o:D:D

................................................................................

Just in case there is anyone else in a confused state about Warranty / services ect. i am pleased to report the following.

I went to the Nong Khai dealership to try and get a translation on my situation and found a very good lady in the services dept. who was more than able to assist me.

Contrary to what the salesman had told me on purchasing the vehicle the ending of the 3 year warranty does not cancel the 100,000 k.m,s service obligations and these continue until this has been achieved.

The 3 CLM tickets are to cover any breakdowns and failure of parts in addition to the service checks.

Should anyone need assistance or an explanation of service matters i would recommend they contact this lady.

The person translating for me on purchase unfortunately got a bit mixed up ( i think ) but no problem now.

marshbags :D:D:D

Edited by marshbags