• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all British Subjects......

Send emails to you local MP.

Send emails to the PM.

Put them all on notice.

Send emails expressing total disgust for the words of the British Ambassador here in Thailand.

Tell them all... that unless they get up off their fat <deleted>... they are not only going to lose YOUR VOTE... but every one you know and what ever you can muster on the social media.

These are the deaths of two British Subjects.

The British Government have to step in when the Thais do what they normally do. LIE.

I hope that there are a few people out there who read this ... that actually do something. Who have the guts!

• Like 2

The much more worrying thing is, if these are the wrong men who are going to be prosecuted, that the upper ranks of the RTP and even the PM would be in very hot water after all the statements they've made. This would cause damage way beyond tourism.

Maybe time for a new coup ... the Navy is looking good wai.gif

Well we'll soon see the tourist figures for this year. Wouldn't be surprised if they're down 40-50% because visa runners have been taken out of the equation also.

Edited by ATF

Interesting to note that they haven't mentioned the DNA testing in Singapore at all recently . . . the latest today from other sources:

" . . . They also verified DNA samples taken from Witheridge's body at Chiang Mai University and Chulalongkorn universities . . . "

• Like 1

I would give a lot if the British state dept would publically request that it would like to have its Scotland Yard independently verify all the evidence in this case in order to assure its many citizens who live or travel as tourists to Thailand (and all the world) that the case is solid and that the actual killers have been caught.

But I know it won't happen . . . Nor would Thailand allow it to happen.

Failing that they need to put the OJ "Dream Team" back together (may have to dig some up) and let them defend this in open court!

Cheers

• Like 2

All DNA tests and verifications should be listed.

Is Chiang Mai University a credible source?

At this stage of the circus, - the only thing that would satisfy all ... is a very credible, neutral investigation body to verify the evidence.

If the Thai Government had such REAL evidence... it would seek such verification... just to show the outside world that it had good and honorable character.

But again, - it cannot or will not.

Thailand. This time - you may lose your tourism $$$$$ .

If you are so arrogant ... then so be it.

They wont lose anything,tourists are a resilient bunch with short memories,in one month all will be forgotten

• Like 1

The biggest fear I have is that international pressure is getting bigger by the minute, far too much for the Thai authorities.

I fear for the safety of the accused, it would be very convenient for the said authority’s to find the accused deceased in their cells.

It’s time for the General to step up to the plate.

If he genuinely wants to make Thailand a better place, what better way to start than with this tragic situation.in Koh Tao.

Life at times throws you great opportunities, this could be his. One command from the General could send the scum of Koa Tao into jail and more importantly, send a message to the corrupt and mafia figures in Thailand....your time is up and you’re going down! Also put a stop to the nonsense that is "face". Because if he has the guts to admit this is a set up, a hell of a lot of senior figures in Thailand are going to loose face.

The ordinary citizens of this country would rejoice and be able to live in a free and fair country,

What a legacy for the General and a fitting way to respect the victims of this hideous crime.

Good words. Look deeper at why it is not happening!!!

It seems that the big boss makes changes where there is no vested interest.

Looks like there is a big vested interest on that island????

Maybe?

Does not look good for the big boss - does it? Arresting to two boys from Mynamar.

Expecting the world to believe the BS. What only two young boys can do this?

Big Boss - you are dumb and stupid. You should know better.

• Like 1

A modern police force can not use boiling water, beatings and electric shocks as interrogation tools, shame on you RTP.

I would tend to believe that police forces in many western nations use similar interrogation methods. However, they do so in more secret settings and usually do not use methods which leave physical after-signs of torture, or parade their victims out in front of the public right after being tortured. In those countries there are legislatures, free press and a public to answer to. So, they are forced to be discreet. Also, there are strict requirements for the chain of evidence. So, as a rule (although not in every case) it is a lot more difficult to fabricate, misinterpret or use flimsy evidence.

Here is appears if the suspects are sitting at a table and a number of police officials are pointing at them, they are guilty, and how their confessions were obtained has not been questioned in the past. As long as someone has been apprehended, confessed, tried and punished, then justice has been served. Even if they are not the real perpetrators of the crimes.

Edited by jaltsc

this would probably never get to trial in the west as there are to many inconsistancies and the chain of evidence and the evidence itself is questionable

but good luck fella's as you now have a team of lawyers and your own Embassy representing you

the Scotsman that fled the Island holds the key to all this

• Like 2

I thought they had some of the original samples tested in Singapore. If so I would like the suspects DNA to be tested

and checked against the original samples. Why would police not do this to put an end to the rampant speculation.

If they are telling the truth of course. coffee1.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The much more worrying thing is, if these are the wrong men who are going to be prosecuted, that the upper ranks of the RTP and even the PM would be in very hot water after all the statements they've made. This would cause damage way beyond tourism.

Cause "damage?" Do you mean the Thais wouldn't be able to CTAs? What sort of damage do you mean? It is a bigger issue to determine who in fact is really guilty. We shouldn't be concerned about Thais being in "hot water" at the local level. I think we should be concerned with the general and his leaders showing the Thais that they can chart the right course and do the right thing here for law and order and due process for the benefit of the Thai people and Thailand.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Cause "damage?" Do you mean the Thais wouldn't be able to CTAs? What sort of damage do you mean? It is a bigger issue to determine who in fact is really guilty. We shouldn't be concerned about Thais being in "hot water" at the local level. I think we should be concerned with the general and his leaders showing the Thais that they can chart the right course and do the right thing here for law and order and due process for the benefit of the Thai people and Thailand.

The damage I mean is that they will loose all credibility in the eyes of foreign governments and the international press and because of this an independent investigation will never be allowed. See my 2nd post about "suicides" then you know what I mean.

Edited by hanuman2543

A modern police force can not use boiling water, beatings and electric shocks as interrogation tools, shame on you RTP.

But injections of rohypnol to facilitate confessions and pliant behaviour at police re-enactments, while blurring memories of 'safe house' interrogation sessions, are part of the legitimate hi-tech crime busting arsenal of every modern police force.

Edited by Dogmatix