Universal doubts cloud 'perfect' Koh Tao murder investigation

webfact

Sean Mcanna is alive with time on his hands to write songs. He uploaded two new songs to his soundcloud four days ago: "Johnny" and "wrong leg, right wing"

People are adding comments to these songs on soundcloud, urging him to issue a full statement.I urge others to do the same thing.

https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna

Does he know anything?

Please Sean. Stop being cryptic and illusive and release a full statement about what you know/or don't know.

(And please god speak up about the case or it will just look like you are cynically exploiting the current public interest in you to promote your music)

There's a song on CSI LA by Sean called Karma bar...

It's time he put the guitar down and tell the truth, he knows what Mon Sot knows I feel...

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find despicable is that this Sean animal is trying to ride on the back of this tragedy by promoting his songs on a website dedicated to the victims.

This person KNOWS something, perhaps something simple like telling us WHO was on the island that night would be a start.

He is in danger of becoming infamous rather than famous.

• Like 2

Some questions...

1) Why is banana pancake man wearing a golf tee with RTP insignia? Was he recently "deputized" and now legally in the employ of the RTP?

2) Prior to being the first foreign national to graduate from the RTP academy and receiving his badge (in record time I might add), was banana pancake man working and living legally on Koh Tao? If not, it makes Question #1 even more relevant.

That's a Tourist Police Tshirt...

Still haven't had anyone confirm whether Mons brother is the cop standing next to him in the crime scene shots,

Or whether the guy who he chased Sean with was actually a cop as suggested...

Sean has released a song on the CSI LA page, he knows more about this than he has let out,

hopefully he has a conscience and tells what he knows, there are plenty of rumours about him and Mon Sot being in cahoots with previous date raping and plenty of suggestions Sean was selling drugs for AC bar...

Think this thread titile is finally the one that will stay in the light, there seems to have been a different thread everyday...more deflection...

Sean just remember the 2 canadian female backpackers you introduced to your Thai mates ?? If you don't talk to the right people they will ???????

You should elaborate and they should speak out now, no ;point in waiting for this piece of rubbish to do the right thing, he is happy in a drug induced lala land

where he #'cannot do anything'. He is pathetic.

• Like 2

Where can we see or read what the pancake man said in the interview?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=713747535369641

Well having watched bananaman talk with a matter of factly attitude and his body language all the way through id say hes lying flat out but ive a few things to say about his claims.

In talking with the 3 guys on his own ? no police, no lawyers ? really ?

Wine bottle used ? unless the bottle smashed no way are those injuries from a bottle, and there would be glass about if it had and id still find it hard to credit davids injuries to a bottle even if full... so i find that part BS

Hannah screaming ? hmmm really ?

Police is there behind them at this interview

Bananaman imo is lying but the bottle bit is a whole new revelation and should be easy to ascertain from Davids injuries

Edited by englishoak

Where can we see or read what the pancake man said in the interview?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=713747535369641

Well having watched bananaman talk with a matter of factly attitude and his body language all the way through id say hes lying flat out but ive a few things to say about his claims.

In talking with the 3 guys on his own ? no police, no lawyers ? really ?

Wine bottle used ? unless the bottle smashed no way are those injuries from a bottle, and there would be glass about if it had and id still find it hard to credit davids injuries to a bottle even if full... so i find that part BS

Hannah screaming ? hmmm really ?

Police is there behind them at this interview

Bananaman imo is lying but the bottle bit is a whole new revelation and should be easy to ascertain from Davids injuries

Yea but hang on

What if a genie or a ghost popped out of the bottle and attacked David with one of them push knives?

Very strange.. the famous CS facebook page is congratulating Sean and telling its readers to

give themselves a pat on the back.

It reads like they think its all done and dusted???

Congratulate Sean for what?? Denials??

I can understand some euphoria regarding what they have achieved so far but posting the link to a Queen song

and virtually declaring a victory is a bit premature IMHO.

• Like 1

Umm have you not clicked the soundcloud link ? thumbsup.gif

Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

To everyone commenting. I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it". anybody with half a brain knows it would always be blamed on Burmese. I'm gutted for everyone involved, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm sorry the newspapers lied to you. Believe me, they lied about a lot of things. They just like a story.

scroll down to that time in the comments

https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/johnny

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

Interesting that Thai Visa doesnt have an article that the third suspect came back to the room asd found the pair sleeping, with nothing to indicate a crime occured, and no one mentiones any blood anywhere in the residence,

has Thai Visa been pressured not to run more condemning stories?

• Like 1

To everyone commenting. I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it". anybody with half a brain knows it would always be blamed on Burmese. I'm gutted for everyone involved, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm sorry the newspapers lied to you. Believe me, they lied about a lot of things. They just like a story.

Clicked the link and saw his comment.

I dont believe it.

He is trying to capitalise by posting his music on a site that is dedicated to the victims.

He is a sick bunny.

• Like 1

Some questions...

1) Why is banana pancake man wearing a golf tee with RTP insignia? Was he recently "deputized" and now legally in the employ of the RTP?

2) Prior to being the first foreign national to graduate from the RTP academy and receiving his badge (in record time I might add), was banana pancake man working and living legally on Koh Tao? If not, it makes Question #1 even more relevant.

Still haven't had anyone confirm whether Mons brother is the cop standing next to him in the crime scene shots,

Sean has released a song on the CSI LA page, he knows more about this than he has let out,

hopefully he has a conscience and tells what he knows, there are plenty of rumours about him and Mon Sot being in cahoots with previous date raping and plenty of suggestions Sean was selling drugs for AC bar...

Think this thread titile is finally the one that will stay in the light, there seems to have been a different thread everyday...more deflection...

Hi CC,

Do you mean police volunteer shirt? As where I live the tourist police are Thai. But we have a few farang that patrol with their cracker jack laminated badges and shitty attitudes towards other foreigners and false sense of moral authority. I think one might be Deputy JTJ. Would stop to verify, but these guys are usually too busy polishing their badges.

As for McAnna, not sure why he was spirited off the island and out of the country so quickly despite being a key witness and purported friend of one of the deceased. Strange considering the 3rd individual with the 2 alleged suspects has been (or was being) detained under police "protection" without warrant and no access to representation.

As for the rumours about McAnna and how he earned his livelihood and spent his life on the island--18 months, no job, no visa, no work permit...I wish! I gotta do it the hard way. Work offshore. 90 days reporting, show cash in the bank etc.

Clicked the link and saw his comment.

I dont believe it.

He is trying to capitalise by posting his music on a site that is dedicated to the victims.

He is a sick bunny.

I find that most unlikely.

Of course your entitled to believe what you wish but all it says to me is in the opinion of Sean the Burmese didnt do it but a fit up to blame them was obvious from the outset...... that leaves 2 possibilities.... either its local or other travellers/foreigners.

Andy Hall`s twitter is buzzing. eg Myanmar Govt forming commission to investigate irregularities.

And many other updates

Police damage limitation line now seems to be "They were too drunk to remember" little details like who killed whom with what. Or order of rapes or just about anything which might disturb the official fairy story

http://twitter.com/Atomicalandy

Some questions...

Sean just remember the 2 canadian female backpackers you introduced to your Thai mates ?? If you don't talk to the right people they will ???????

Get the feeling Sean is not gonna expand on anything he knows based on his response on soundcloud. If he is not talking to authorities then someone else maybe should.

If he's not saying anything about this incident I would still be very interested to know Sean's opinion on Mon and Warot, because he must know them fairly well after spending so long on the island hanging in that circle.

Some questions...

Hi CC,

Do you mean police volunteer shirt? As where I live the tourist police are Thai. But we have a few farang that patrol with their cracker jack laminated badges and shitty attitudes towards other foreigners and false sense of moral authority. I think one might be Deputy JTJ. Would stop to verify, but these guys are usually too busy polishing their badges.

As for McAnna, not sure why he was spirited off the island and out of the country so quickly despite being a key witness and purported friend of one of the deceased. Strange considering the 3rd individual with the 2 alleged suspects has been (or was being) detained under police "protection" without warrant and no access to representation.

As for the rumours about McAnna and how he earned his livelihood and spent his life on the island--18 months, no job, no visa, no work permit...I wish! I gotta do it the hard way. Work offshore. 90 days reporting, show cash in the bank etc.

Tourist police,

Pretty sure they're volunteers, have quite a few on the Island with lots of tourists,

They're pretty useless,

There's one in Samui who likes to drive around with his lights flashing..as though he's doing something..

A friend went to them after being assaulted by another foreigner,

The couldn't help as no Thai was involved, it was falang vs falang..

So they sent him off to the Thai Police,

Who asked him for cash if he wanted the matter settled,

Then to settle the matter they went to the other guy and got money off him as well,

told them both it was finished and off they went,

Happens all too often here...

Some questions...

Get the feeling Sean is not gonna expand on anything he knows based on his response on soundcloud. If he is not talking to authorities then someone else maybe should.

If he's not saying anything about this incident I would still be very interested to know Sean's opinion on Mon and Warot, because he must know them fairly well after spending so long on the island hanging in that circle.

It's a bit strange the amount of people praising him for saving 2 burmese lives, that is a long way from happening just yet,

I would like to see them ask him if it was true about the woman who helped him wash blood off him that night? Or is he calling Mon a liar,

One or both of then are lying,

Would also like to know about the blood on his guitar...

Plus I'd be asking him why he is trying to do this with music,

very poor form and just talking in riddles,

Plus the allegations about the 2 Canadian girls he introduced to the thais, can that poster please elaborate on that one...

• Like 2

Why is everyone sucking up to Sean on Soundcloud and thanking him like they he has saved the day. Have I missed something?

Personally I like and agree with this comment:

Jacko111 says at 0:00:

No reason to thank Sean yet. Yes he made everyone aware of the mafia family – which we would not have known about – but other than that he left the island and we haven’t heard a peep since. Sean – I imagine you are safe now and have the opportunity of police protection – so what are you waiting for? Potentially 2 more innocent people could be killed – you need to speak out and say ANYTHING that you know, even it is just about the mafia family on the island, or AC bar, or ANYTHING!!!!! Put on your big man pants – MAN UP and SPEAK UP and be the friend that David needs you to be. Anything else is just cowardly.

• Like 2

• Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

@hardy-hemmingway: I think he knew who it was and needed a scapegoat. It would have been enough for me to "hag myself" in order for them to point the finger at me. My sister directed me to a Thai forum from a week before this all happened which I didn't know about at the time. It said I would be framed and so would the guy living in the cave in Samui. So somebody knew about this before I did.

• Posted 1 hour ago1 hourSean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

@thailand-people: I had that wound from the 9th. There are plenty of people who seen me with the cut every day in restaurants, bars and dive shops. When I left the message on his facebook a few days after (When Dave's name was released), I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.

• Like 1

Pancake man can't keep out of it can he. Talking about confidential stuff publicly. Should be locked up until case is resolved

https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy

Someone should follow this guy and see if he starts suddenly having extra money

During the exclusive interview on channel 3 he was wearing already a brand new colourful shirt,

very suspicious smile.png

• Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

@hardy-hemmingway: I think he knew who it was and needed a scapegoat. It would have been enough for me to "hag myself" in order for them to point the finger at me. My sister directed me to a Thai forum from a week before this all happened which I didn't know about at the time. It said I would be framed and so would the guy living in the cave in Samui. So somebody knew about this before I did.

• Posted 1 hour ago1 hourSean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

@thailand-people: I had that wound from the 9th. There are plenty of people who seen me with the cut every day in restaurants, bars and dive shops. When I left the message on his facebook a few days after (When Dave's name was released), I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.

He's talking about that post on the German forum, where someone said a Thai friend of theirs from Koh Tao heard he was going to be arrested or what ever.

I know this because I was the one who added his sister on facebook and told her about it, a couple of days after that night he posted on facebook. I've spoke to her since but she said Sean doesn't know anything, and I don't really want to keep pressing on her.

Sean may not have been there,

Sean may have been there

One thing no one will believe

is that Sean doesn't know what happened

Not a drop of blood found connecting the two Burmese boys to the crime scene,

who here thinks that if they did it,

their apt wouldnt be contaminated with blood from the crime scene,

not so much as a hand smear on a staircase hand rail, nothing