Universal doubts cloud 'perfect' Koh Tao murder investigation

webfact

WHERE IS HE NOW?

i WANT TO KNOW.

HE SHOULD BE DEALT WITH IN A WAY HE'LL UINDERSTAND.

NO DNA SAMPLE - CLEARLY GUILTY OF RAPING AND MURDERING A BEAUTIFUL ENGLISH GIRL AND DECENT ENGLISH MAN.

Here's the non-suspect who fled the island the day after and has not provided a dna sample.

Mon sot.....408749_2516699513748_939083871_n.jpg?oh=

Taken from his fb page

Thay lied about his cctv still

Thay said its from uni

But it was from his condo

post-62192-14130247020867_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Uni was he at?

What course was he doing?

And where's his condo?

Ta.

WHERE IS HE NOW?
i WANT TO KNOW.
HE SHOULD BE DEALT WITH IN A WAY HE'LL UINDERSTAND.
NO DNA SAMPLE - CLEARLY GUILTY OF RAPING AND MURDERING A BEAUTIFUL ENGLISH GIRL AND DECENT ENGLISH MAN.

Here's the non-suspect who fled the island the day after and has not provided a dna sample.

Mon sot.....408749_2516699513748_939083871_n.jpg?oh=
Taken from his fb page

Thay lied about his cctv still

Thay said its from uni

But it was from his condo

Does it really matter if it was in the condo or UNI as long as it's in Bangkok ?

Yes b cuz he could be in condo 2 month ago then u take sill pic and change date.. condos cctv is easy to acces just ask ur local security man give u acces for dvr or pc. I did that once...

U can change dvr system date easy

Settings/date and time

Edited by mataleo

It would be so easy to save the reputation for thailand and authorities

-release all cctv recordings from the crime night

-take DNA from Nomsod by an independence investigation group

It would be so easy to stop all speculations and outcry

Its so simple,isn´t it ?

Absolutely, but only to people like us unfortunately ..............

It would be so easy to save the reputation for thailand and authorities

-release all cctv recordings from the crime night

-take DNA from Nomsod by an independence investigation group

It would be so easy to stop all speculations and outcry

Its so simple,isn´t it ?

It's simple but it's been made complicated for a reason.

• Like 1

Does it really matter if it was in the condo or UNI as long as it's in Bangkok ?

It appears your only concern is supporting The BIB.

No I do not. But lets say someone contact UNI and ask hem to release all the cctv footage . Then the videos will be posted here on thaivisa. Will you believe it ? No, it will be same, same, faked dates .

Newspaper that shall not be named reporting this morning that police say recanting of confession was just a "rumor" and that "suspects" are maintaining their guilt and "repented their crime"

I can't see anything but these poor guys going down for this. Too much "face" to be lost from too many high ranking cops and officials. They have no shame and will laugh in our faces

Newspaper that shall not be named reporting this morning that police say recanting of confession was just a "rumor" and that "suspects" are maintaining their guilt and "repented their crime"

Found it --- BP ..

Edited by ScotBkk

I am unequivocally totally and utterly seriously confused as to how Police can now say that these 2 Burmese Scapegoats did not recant their confessions. Are they saying’ their Lawyers and other officials are bare-faced Liars. This comedy of errors has gone well past a joke and nobody is laughing.

There are less holes in a sieve than there is in the Police statements (supposed to have stopped giving out comments). Beforehand, everyone attacked any Police statements, considering their versions of events don’t add up nor are the General Public Stupid or in anyone’s interest. Now, I wholly suspect they’ll become a laughing stock (again) since the Lunatics are certainly running the Asylum. These people are notably corrupt to such a degree it’s an effrontery to Humanity as we know it. This, all coerced through some senseless morbid fashion to save face and return to high Tourism figures.

This will end up a movie no doubt. It will shame the high profile players who’re playing the main parts. Thinking, Mr. Pancake face will become infamous in his ultimate goal to help out in the execution of these two young Burmese fall guy stooges. It’s a f%%*in Disgrace of the highest order !!!!

Edited by ScotBkk

This will end up a movie no doubt. It will shame the high profile players who’re playing the main parts. Thinking, Mr. Pancake face will become infamous in his ultimate goal to help out in the execution of these two young Burmese fall guy stooges. It’s a f%%*in Disgrace of the highest order !!!!

I did hear Mr. Bean was asked to play the lead detective role. He turned it down, as in his own words .. 'even I couldn't <deleted> that shit up'

Thai military sets up "cyberscout" committee to monitor critics of the botched Koh Tao murder investigation http://t.co/yNFTZNjs8t. (Edited)

Cyber scout committee set up to monitor critics of botched ko tao murder investigation.

http://saiyasombut.wordpress.com/

This is the site you want and it's all in English.

why did you suppose they are so sensitive about this issue?

there are international reporters on this case, do they have any idea the message they are sending?

are they that backward there?

Thai military sets up "cyberscout" committee to monitor critics of the botched Koh Tao murder investigation http://t.co/yNFTZNjs8t. (Edited)

Cyber scout committee set up to monitor critics of botched ko tao murder investigation.

http://saiyasombut.wordpress.com/

This is the site you want and it's all in English.

Sorry, I was up late last night - I don't see a reference to this committee on this website. Is there a more direct link?

The Burmese had no motive to do this, the crime scene photos floating around shows someone was very pissed off and wanted to completely humiliate the victim. Has to be someone that has a power complex that is inadequate with females. On this little island should not be too hard to find, the local women must have their suspicions

The Burmese had no motive to do this, the crime scene photos floating around shows someone was very pissed off and wanted to completely humiliate the victim. Has to be someone that has a power complex that is inadequate with females. On this little island should not be too hard to find, the local women must have their suspicions

Completely agree.

Edited by ScotBkk

How about offering a reward for a photograph showing Sean McAnna with/without the stab wounds, taken between 9 September and 15 September? After all he has stated that many people saw him.

So, he worked in Karma bar, hung out at all the classy establishments and loved to be in the spotlight - not a terribly difficult thing to imagine someone, somewhere has one.

Prove someone is lying and the house of cards could collapse.

Sean's wounds would have begun to heal after 5-6 days.

If you look at CSI LA Sean has a push knife on a chain around his neck-it has been red circled. Photo was taken at the supermarket. Also Mon had his phone in his left hand taking photo's of Sean.

How about offering a reward for a photograph showing Sean McAnna with/without the stab wounds, taken between 9 September and 15 September? After all he has stated that many people saw him.

So, he worked in Karma bar, hung out at all the classy establishments and loved to be in the spotlight - not a terribly difficult thing to imagine someone, somewhere has one.

Prove someone is lying and the house of cards could collapse.

Sean's wounds would have begun to heal after 5-6 days.

If you look at CSI LA Sean has a push knife on a chain around his neck-it has been red circled. Photo was taken at the supermarket. Also Mon had his phone in his left hand taking photo's of Sean.

Wait a moment... I saw that grainy pic, that thing hanging from Sean's neck can be anything..Not necessarily a push knife.