Universal doubts cloud 'perfect' Koh Tao murder investigation

webfact

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSI LA reckons the real suspect and the Scottish guy regularly worked as a team to drug and gang rape Western girls but in this case David got in the way:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=768931639834163&set=p.768931639834163&type=1

Another report stated McAnna simply introduced (mainly blonde) female tourists wanting drugs to the 'candy man'. Both reports are only hearsay at best.

• Like 1

"there was one big problem for the police whove been under intense pressure to show results: No one bought it.

Not the international audience; not the domestic audience."

except these clowns: JohnThailandJohn,soumanioco,Hisseheo,SICHONSTEVE,balo,Tanlic,Beetlejuice

You want to say this to my face?

So, not only are you full of toxic garbage your now resorting to threats ... To sser ....

"Full of toxic garbage"

I assure you I'm nothing like you.

And I wasn't the one who made it personal.

So why don't you just shut your pie hole

I see there is a comment which one refers to you personally. Sad, as in Sad Bastard ...... pls do not send threats it just stirs up more furor towards yourself that imho think you should be pitied other than made a mockery of.

Have a nice day ...

• Like 1

CSI LA reckons the real suspect and the Scottish guy regularly worked as a team to drug and gang rape Western girls but in this case David got in the way:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=768931639834163&set=p.768931639834163&type=1

Another report stated McAnna simply introduced (mainly blonde) female tourists wanting drugs to the 'candy man'. Both reports are only hearsay at best.

Agreed and if true would answer a number of questions.

However, speculation and hearsay at the moment, no proof of anything.

What good is writing all this speculation & meaningless

personal opinions that change nothing and help no one?

We know full well the two boys did not do it.

The better informed and particularly the Thai Koh Tao residents,

know full well who did it.

Do we want to help somewhat/somehow? Do we care to save these

two innocent boys' lives?

Yes, naturally we do.

So, to the mods, to the TVF community: is there a way for some fund

to be set up? If enough money were to be raised, perhaps a private

sleuth could be hired, with the help of the British & Burmese embassies.

Or honest independent lawyers might be provided. Or reliable translators

for the two (three actually) Burmese blokes.

If each one of us were to donate a mere 5 quid, that could definitely

make a difference for these 2 (3) innocent men, would it not?

Tzar

We don't know a shit , that's the problem , social media are feeding us with a lot of rumours and speculations .

Even if human rights organizations look at this case , the fact still remains , their DNA matched what was found on the victims.

The only good thing that would come out of this is if Thailand accept help from the UK or another country to do completely new DNA tests . Since the RTP has lost all faith in Thai society , whatever they do to solve a crime, nobody will believe them, even if they do a good job .

Nice to see a change of heart .... Guilt Trip maybe ??

"there was one big problem for the police whove been under intense pressure to show results: No one bought it.

except these clowns: JohnThailandJohn,soumanioco,Hisseheo,SICHONSTEVE,balo,Tanlic,Beetlejuice

So, not only are you full of toxic garbage your now resorting to threats ... To sser ....

"Full of toxic garbage"

I see there is a comment which one refers to you personally. Sad, as in Sad Bastard ...... pls do not send threats it just stirs up more furor towards yourself that imho think you should be pitied other than made a mockery of.

Have a nice day ...

That's not the way I see it.

And if you want to pity someone you can always take a look in the mirror.

So, have a nice day clown (nothing personal)...

the fact still remains , their DNA matched what was found on the victims.

Correction: That is not a fact at all, the RTP, a UN deemed organised criminal gang notorious for lying, murdering, thieving, raping, bashing, torturing, drug dealing, assassinating, and many more crimes; oh and let's not forget framing innocent people have stated that the arrested suspects' DNA matched. No independent analysis has been effected.

To believe otherwise shows a very low IQ quotient.

• Like 1

the fact still remains , their DNA matched what was found on the victims.

Correction: That is not a fact at all, the RTP, a UN deemed organised criminal gang notorious for lying, murdering, thieving, raping, bashing, torturing, drug dealing, assassinating, and many more crimes; oh and let's not forget framing innocent people have stated that the arrested suspects' DNA matched. No independent analysis has been effected.

To believe otherwise shows a very low IQ quotient.

Balo really can't see the wood from the trees due to over tinting of his saffron lenses. I guess he hopes he'll get BIB brownie points for his staunch defence of their practices.

I don't believe these two are guilty but I don't understand the argument that theses to small men couldn't take out a big guy. One hit to the head from behind with a hoe or stab with a knife. Have you never seen a little guy take a big guy out with his bare hands?

Is the former

suspect/suspects a big guy?

not a small very intoxicated man, no

by the sounds of it, these two could barely walk home,

that is why they were fingered,

take a look at these two,

then take a look at the picture of the kid holding the hose,

and ask yourself the question,

who do you think did it?

So this is where someone could get familial DNA from to test against any samples collected in the UK....

I'd say that would be quite an independent test.

you think, any independent institution on this planet would have/be free to release the DNA-identification of the sperm ?

from the suspects, DNA could be also retrieved from their personal belongings - if anything left.

personally, i dont think, the UK could secure any perpetrator-DNA from the victims.

they are washed and preserved with some liquid, after forensics and before transportation, faik.

Ok, let’s imagine you’re right.

Pray tell me. Do honestly and truly believe that the Singaporeans will not still have in their personal possession, more samples from the originals sent to them from Thailand? Or do you think they sent back EVERYTHING to ensure they could not be held responsible for anything that would be forthcoming in the said' future. I'm pretty sure no country would like their diplomatic relations to be screwed-up by helping in any cover-up just to keep this thai investigation looking sweet ….. and above board ..

Go figure …

Not meant to infuriate your assumption more so to give a penny for your thoughts -- so to speak

A sad situation, adventurous young people looking for a good time.

How does it work. "Go to Ko Tao you can get anything you want, nobody ever gets in any trouble"

Time for the adventurous to find a new place to let their hair down.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

One of the benefits of the junta (and believe me I`m more accustomed to pointing out the negatives) is that Prayuth can basically act as he wishes in terms of reshuffling police hierarchy and demanding a fair trial. Heads should have rolled and a big show put on to show the world Thai police can actually do a good job.

Instead he came out and said the girl basically deserved it as she was wearing a bikini, (she wasn`t actually but beside the point) whilst others have suggested electronic tagging and charging tourists to visit. Finally we shamefully have 2 innocent Burmese, the most vulnerable group, framed for it when everyone know who did it. The whole thing has been a farce.

In reality the junta is more concerned with whether the RTP hierarchy are loyal to them or Thaksin, and have little concern about their ability to do the job or corruption.

Well it was a stupid thing that Prayuh said. I believe he also said that only ugly women in bikinis are safe in Thailand (not a direct quote) Well, sadly, it looks like that may be true

This just goes to show that Thailand is not a safe holiday destination, especially for women, and that it is probably not a good idea for them to come here. Maybe the only people that don't have to worry are scuzzy old sex tourist that don't look like they have a lot of money, and maybe that is all Thailand deserves.

they're trying to tell everyone that these two Myanmar Midgets first overpowered a young, apparently fit European twice their size, killed him, then raped the girl and killed her, oh, after sharing a condom? Plus, they say they used the handle of the hoe on David, but the pictures of David clearly show that a KNIFE, or some type of SHARP BLADED weapon, was used by his attackers. They can not read, write or speak Thai, but they "confessed" to police after an "intensive interrogation" at a supposed "safe house". And by the video of their "reenactment" of the crime, they had to be "directed" by the Thai police as to what they did.

sorry, way too many "inconsistencies" for me.

Go back a decade or more to an English girl murdered in a Chiang Mai backpackers hotel, the police pinned the tail on a young Sydney guy, the girls parents and the BBC didn't want any of this ,so they hired a private detective, formally of Scotland yard, he found the culprit , the Thai guy who ran the backpackers hostel , the police were so pissed off they had the BBC kicked out of Thailand, that's the sort of sh!!t you have to put up with when dealing with Thai police.

Long term, this may end up being a catalyst for change. The more noise is made, the greater the chance of reform. Thailand will never improve itself, because it is the right thing to do. It will never admit is needs to improve. The extreme presence of "face" means the country is incapable of introspection, and if change happens, it will be forced upon Thailand from the outside. Only shame, and extreme embarrassment will bring this on. There is a lot of egg on the face of this nation, right now. Thailand's police are the laughingstock of the planet at the moment, and perhaps never before has the world seen it, to this extent. So, we can only hope this could be the start of some improvement of the RTP. Nearly everybody in Thailand already knew this was needed. Now, millions worldwide see what is required. Competence, professionalism, the ability to deny a persons ability to walk Scot free due to a family name, cash, rank, or influence, real training, better salaries, world class forensic equipment, etc, etc. So much is required, as the RTP is a completely broken organization from top to bottom.

• Like 2

"Full of toxic garbage"

Have a nice day ...

Sorry, don't take it all to heart .. take it to court .. .

Bravado may stir the crowd, but courage needs no audience my peculiar disturbed friend ......... no need reply your BORING ...

Please never EVER compare the RTP to the Keystone Cops. The Cops were funny, the RTP couldn't ever be classed as anything amusing in the slightest. Quite the opposite.

It is an open and shut case. Move one.

Yes, move one Nom Sod fresh milk into a cage for life.

More likely he'll soon be 'continuing his studies' outside the country.

Please never EVER compare the RTP to the Keystone Cops. The Cops were funny, the RTP couldn't ever be classed as anything amusing in the slightest. Quite the opposite.

I would think that any reputable country would surely have to deny him a visa or they too would become an object of scorn and derision as Thailand is.

Will be interesting to see the next new Topic from Thaivisa on the Koh Tao investigations considering the Burmese scapegoats case is falling apart at incredible rate. Particularly, with all the allegations being nothing more than sanctimonious BS.

• Like 2

A sad situation, adventurous young people looking for a good time.

How does it work. "Go to Ko Tao you can get anything you want, nobody ever gets in any trouble"

Time for the adventurous to find a new place to let their hair down.

Apparently, Sean McAnna, as is rumored on facebook,

was a frequent date rape drug rapist along with some of his friends,

I am too old to know this type of activity, but apparently, it is more frequent and unreported than I ever imagined

it seems that David, may have objected and paid with his life

Edited by SteveFong
  • Like 1

"Full of toxic garbage"

Have a nice day ...

Sorry, don't take it all to heart .. take it to court .. .

Bravado may stir the crowd, but courage needs no audience my peculiar disturbed friend ......... no need reply your BORING ...

Man, you must have been bullied a lot in your life.

You should seek professional help. Hope it all works out for you in the end.

Have a nice life

Double post

Edited by soumanioco

It is impossible to remain objective in the face of such incompetence and blatant dishonesty.

The whole World, courtesy of social media and the often ridiculed armchair detectives have kept, and are keeping, the pressure on

where it is needed.

I still have faith in the Generals motives, if not some of his political skills and maybe he will use this opportunity to have a real

cleanup of the corruption and inhumanity where it is most commonplace, the BiB.

This really could be a turning point for Thailand but, if it is, it has come at a very high price for 2 families.

• Like 1

Where do you think he would be safe?