Australian PM seeks to block visas for 'hate preachers'

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"What we want to do is to ensure that known preachers of hate do not come to this country to peddle their divisive and extremist ideology."

What are preachers of hate?..define that please. What kind of divisive and extremist ideology is he talking about and who is we? Sounds like he memorized these phrases and then began to stomp-and-pound them out when he was sure he could pronounce them correctly..The age ole cry of the oppressor....Seems like Mr.PM and his puppet-masters are afraid of something...something over the horizon that scares the daylights out of them...perhaps the dawning of the age of truth/facts, growing public discernment or better yet, anti-politics?...Then yes, you should be concerned.

Every country should be like Japan and sevely restrict Muslims even entering the country and no Mosque are allowed in Japan.

They won't even let me retire there, 79 years young USA has been.

There are no problems with muslims (btw I am christian). There is much worse problem in europe and america - popularisation of satanism. Until now there was just a charch for Satan (in US and recently in Ukrain, just right when those things started, to hide that fact) but recent cultural modifications aim to destroy all 10 rules of god. Check out recent movies, TV shows... I do not mean gays/lesbian, which is nothing in compare to nowadays problem:

The idea to do a suicide as the best way to escape difficult life and drinking alcohol underage as stress removal (walking dead), the first movie about Satan where he is represented as positive character Maleficent (100% story of Satan, check original movie script for even better match) but unlike before all viewers feel sorry for him and support him... the oncoming movie where guy gets devil horns which gives him ability to read mind - a good devil, which helps stop crime... the idea of existing good and bad vampires... lots of demotivators popularizing selfishness 'love yourself or you cannot love others', narcissism officially is no longer treated as illness, in recent magazine interview with 'devil' and him answering that people think wrong about devil and blackness, it's (devil and blackness) actually good, they smoothly change stereotype of 'good character'...

In the bible or any other similar book, it was written that he (devil) will come and people will believe him... I did not imagine that it would be so obvious and people would be so dumb not to see the truth... We are concentrating on 'fake' problem of Muslims, while true enemy is already amongs us!

Edited by GertrudeL

Every country should be like Japan and sevely restrict Muslims even entering the country and no Mosque are allowed in Japan.

There are no problems with muslims (btw I am christian). There is much worse problem in europe and america - popularisation of satanism. Until now there was just a charch for Satan (in US and recently in Ukrain, just right when those things started, to hide that fact) but recent cultural modifications aim to destroy all 10 rules of god. Check out recent movies, TV shows... I do not mean gays/lesbian, which is nothing in compare to nowadays problem:

The idea to do a suicide as the best way to escape difficult life and drinking alcohol underage as stress removal (walking dead), the first movie about Satan where he is represented as positive character Maleficent (100% story of Satan, check original movie script for even better match) but unlike before all viewers feel sorry for him and support him... the oncoming movie where guy gets devil horns which gives him ability to read mind - a good devil, which helps stop crime... the idea of existing good and bad vampires... lots of demotivators popularizing selfishness 'love yourself or you cannot love others', narcissism officially is no longer treated as illness, in recent magazine interview with 'devil' and him answering that people think wrong about devil and blackness, it's (devil and blackness) actually good, they smoothly change stereotype of 'good character'...

In the bible or any other similar book, it was written that he (devil) will come and people will believe him... I did not imagine that it would be so obvious and people would be so dumb not to see the truth... We are concentrating on 'fake' problem of Muslims, while true enemy is already amongs us!

So muslim rape gangs are not a problem? Or have you never heard of Rotherham S. Yorks?

Tony Baloney is showboating as usual,just showing how hairy chested he is.Oz already has laws to keep undesirables out.I remember a holocaust denier named Irving was banned decades ago.

Abbott is trying to fine tune current security / hate laws, any changes to the legislation will need to passed in Parliament. There are a few Islamic groups in Oz that fly very close to the edge on hate speech. These groups provide justifications for Islamic extremism within Australia and abroad and are considered a threat to national security; the Oz government is seeking a legal & political solution to address this issue.

An example of an Islamic organisation government is trying to shut down is:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-08/allied-mission-more-barbaric-than-is-hizb-ut-tahrir-says/5799856

Edited by simple1

I find it funny the way rulings designed to protect the interest of Christian groups have opened the door for Satanic Temple to put up public statues and generally be visible. Serves them right.

So muslim rape gangs are not a problem? Or have you never heard of Rotherham S. Yorks?

Steady on there pal, there are also white rape gangs so don't start blaming muslims for everything

• Like 1

The topic is about terrorism in Australia, so this response may be removed by the Mods.

There has been rape gangs (2/3?) comprised of Muslims who were identified and jailed for many years. There have been 'white' rape gangs who carried out even more horrendous very violent attacks, in two cases included murder. Today Oz police announced the existence of a Maori / Polynesian rape gang operating in Sydney; do you want to ban all Maori / Polynesians from entry to Australia? All these gangs have one thing in common, low life criminals.

• Like 1

I don't find the examples that you have given here convincing in the least. They seem almost delusional. On the other hand, many people believe that the Iranian Mullah's 12th Imam is actually the anti-Christ. That seems a lot more likely to me, if one takes such things seriously.

Edited by Ulysses G.

I don't find the examples that you have given here convincing in the least. They seem almost delusional. On the other hand, many people believe that the Iranian Mullah's 12th Imam is actually the anti-Christ. That seems a lot more likely to me.

If your American look a little closer to home for the Anti Christ

I don't find the examples that you have given here convincing in the least. They seem almost delusional. On the other hand, many people believe that the Iranian Mullah's 12th Imam is actually the anti-Christ. That seems a lot more likely to me.

If your American look a little closer to home for the Anti Christ

Rupert Murdoch?

This was a government who 6 months ago was saying everyone has the right to be a bigot. But then it was the news corp spruikers who they were trying to protect.

I didn't agree with them then, but I'm glad they are finally coming to their senses on this stuff. Bigots spouting hate speech have no place in Australian society.

This was a government who 6 months ago was saying everyone has the right to be a bigot. But then it was the news corp spruikers who they were trying to protect. They has no problem letting in idiots like David Irving and his ilk.

I didn't agree with them then, but I'm glad they are finally coming to their senses on this stuff. Bigots spouting hate speech have no place in Australian society.

Steady on there pal, there are also white rape gangs so don't start blaming muslims for everything

That only target people based on religion?

• Like 1

Yes, those satanists are what we should be worried about. All those satanists waging war all over the globe, blowing themselves up and taking innocents with them, stoning, beheading, female genital mutilation, child abuse, trying to take over the world etc. Yes the satanists are the problem!

• Like 1

This was a government who 6 months ago was saying everyone has the right to be a bigot. But then it was the news corp spruikers who they were trying to protect. They has no problem letting in idiots like David Irving and his ilk.

It's kind of telling that among all the hate preachers with Australia in their sights, samran should mention a white holocaust denier.

It's kind of telling that among all the hate preachers with Australia in their sights, samran should mention a white holocaust denier.
Why, cause I hate anti Semites as well? Grew up in a particularly Jewish suburb and most of my neighbours growing up were concentration camp survivors with the tattoos on their arms?

I'm a big big fan of Israel, but I guess that doesn't fit into your shit stirring narrative on me now does it?

Clearly you know nothing about Australia, Irving's visits make the front pages each time he comes.

This law is long long overdue.

Edited by samran

Why, cause I hate anti Semites as well? Grew up in a particularly Jewish suburb and most of my neighbours growing up were concentration camp survivors with the tattoos on their arms?

Yeah, I'm sure.

Drama Queen Alert!

Grow a brain.

All i can tell from all of this is you have a soft spot for David Irving.

Edited by samran

There have been demonstrations by moslems and moslem supporters already in Australia. Australians believe in the dignity and freedom of each person, the equality of men and women and the rule of law..Islam does not (only Sharia law ((Stoneage law)).Democracy and Islam make awkward bedfellows. Identify all those Moslems who are demonstrating in Australia, rescind their visa's / citizenship. And send them back to wherever they originated from, they evidently do not want to live in your country by your country's standards, they are not Australians, they are Moslems. I don't believe that there can be an Australian Moslem, if that person adheres the rule of the Koran strictly, that person is not adhering to the privileges and responsibilities of an Australian citizen. Europe has a serious problem, which is almost impossible to deal with , except by serious blood spilling, Australia still has a chance of removing the cancer from it's body. DO IT SOON or it will be too late and you will eventually follow Europe.

Yeah, I'm sure.

Drama Queen Alert!

Australia permitted entry to a comparatively large number of Jews escaping Europe pre & post WW11, all told around 35,000, of which 15,000 after 1945, including concentration camp survivors. There are suburbs in cities such as Sydney & Melbourne where they congregated.

http://www.holocaust.com.au/lb/r_australia.htm

Some survivors have publically told their stores e.g.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-20/holocaust-survivors-put-memories-online/4970490

There is no reason to dismiss Samran's post, in fact it is insulting to do so.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

Yeah, I'm sure.

Drama Queen Alert!

Australia permitted entry to a comparatively large number of Jews escaping Europe pre & post WW11, all told around 35,000, of which 15,000 after 1945, including concentration camp survivors. There are suburbs in cities such as Sydney & Melbourne where they congregated.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-20/holocaust-survivors-put-memories-online/4970490

There is no reason to dismiss Samram's post.

Thanks simple1.

These yapping poodles know nothing about OZ, as you clearly demonstrate. No stretch of the imagination to say that a full 60 to 70% of the street I grew up in were holocaust survivors who came to Australia as refugees and went on to help build the country to what it is today.

There have been demonstrations by moslems and moslem supporters already in Australia. Australians believe in the dignity and freedom of each person, the equality of men and women and the rule of law..Islam does not (only Sharia law ((Stoneage law)).Democracy and Islam make awkward bedfellows. Identify all those Moslems who are demonstrating in Australia, rescind their visa's / citizenship. And send them back to wherever they originated from, they evidently do not want to live in your country by your country's standards, they are not Australians, they are Moslems. I don't believe that there can be an Australian Moslem, if that person adheres the rule of the Koran strictly, that person is not adhering to the privileges and responsibilities of an Australian citizen. Europe has a serious problem, which is almost impossible to deal with , except by serious blood spilling, Australia still has a chance of removing the cancer from it's body. DO IT SOON or it will be too late and you will eventually follow Europe.

So many people make the mistake of assuming all Muslims are fundamentalists. It is far from true. Just as there are among Christians a minority of fundamentalists who are nutters, so there are nutter Muslims, and they are a minority too.

Of course an Australian can be a Muslim!

Some anti-Muslim rhetoric is indeed the type of hate speech that Australia is looking to ban.

The fundamentalists are a radicalised form of the mainstream. This can happen in any ideology. The adherents believe that no one has the right to oppose them. For some people it doesn't take much to flick that switch in their head, especially in their idealistic youth. The presence of a muslim community creates an environment where radical islam can flourish under the radar and unfortunately the threat they pose to the rest of us is great when compared to the fanatics of other ideologies.

Yeah, I'm sure.

Drama Queen Alert!

There is no reason to dismiss Samram's post.

Thanks simple1.

These yapping poodles know nothing about OZ, as you clearly demonstrate. No stretch of the imagination to say that a full 60 to 70% of the street I grew up in were holocaust survivors who came to Australia as refugees and went on to help build the country to what it is today.

The Jews tend to contribute a lot to the commercial and cultural life of any country where they settle.

• Like 1

The Jews tend to contribute a lot to the commercial and cultural life of any country where they settle.

Migrants tend to. They have to.

Every load of new migrants tend to be villified. Boatloads of Jews were turned back by the US before WW2 and sent back to europe to their death. Thats how the Jews were viewed back then.

This debate reminds me that this is just another re-run of the Anti-Asian backlash of the 80's and 90's which saw the popularity of 'One Nation' for about 5 minutes. Hansons maiden speech looks quaint nearly 20 years later

"Immigration and multiculturalism are issues that this government is trying to address, but for far too long ordinary Australians have been kept out of any debate by the major parties. I and most Australians want our immigration policy radically reviewed and that of multiculturalism abolished. I believe we are in danger of being swamped by Asians. Between 1984 and 1995, 40% of all migrants coming into this country were of Asian origin. They have their own culture and religion, form ghettos and do not assimilate. Of course, I will be called racist but, if I can invite whom I want into my home, then I should have the right to have a say in who comes into my country. A truly multicultural country can never be strong or united. The world is full of failed and tragic examples, ranging from Ireland to Bosnia to Africa and, closer to home, Papua New Guinea. America and Great Britain are currently paying the price. Arthur Calwell was a great Australian and Labor leader, and it is a pity that there are not men of his stature sitting on the opposition benches today. Arthur Calwell said: Japan, India, Burma, Ceylon and every new African nation are fiercely anti-white and anti one another. Do we want or need any of these people here? I am one red-blooded Australian who says no and who speaks for 90% of Australians. I have no hesitation in echoing the words of Arthur Calwell."[9]

Looks really silly in hindsight. The hysteria paralles this current debate.

• Like 2