Brisbane: Scene of horrific Teneriffe murder returned to owners

webfact

Scene of horrific Teneriffe murder returned to owners

Kim Stephens

BRISBANE: -- It was the scene of an almost unfathomable horror. Now, the near-new inner Brisbane apartment where a young chef murdered, dismembered then cooked his transgender partner is set to be returned to its owners on Wednesday afternoon.

Police appear no closer to determining what prompted Marcus Volke to stab Mayang Prasetyo to death at their unit in the riverside suburb of Teneriffe nearly a week ago, before cutting her body into pieces and boiling it on their stove.

The 27-year-old later used the murder weapon, believed to be a knife, to end his own life.

Police recovered the weapon with Mr Volke's body in a wheelie bin on Saturday night, lead investigator Detective Senior Sergeant Tom Armitt said on Wednesday.

The officer-in-charge of the Fortitude Valley criminal investigation branch said Ms Prasetyo, an Indonesian national, is believed to have died late Thursday or early Friday.

"At this present time our investigations are centering on that it's a domestic violence matter that has become out of hand," he said.

Full story: http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/scene-of-horrific-teneriffe-murder-returned-to-owners-20141008-10rwqd.html

smh.jpg

-- Sydney Morning Herald 2014-10-08

http://nypost.com/2014/10/07/chef-who-cooked-and-killed-trans-wife-had-a-dark-side/

Poor girl....hope she RIP's and her family can move on.

What a dangerous profession. Ok, him and Jeffrey Dahmer--both gay cannibals. What's the connection if any?

(he worked as a male prostitute, and she was a transgendered prostitute).

I am NOT taking a swipe at gay people or cannibals (same species carnivores) either.

Edited by KuhnPaen

Chef who ‘cooked and killed’ trans wife 'had a dark side'
By News.com.au

The Australian chef believed to have slaughtered his transgender wife and boiled her body parts in a chemical stew didn’t have a criminal record.

There was no evidence of drug use or any suspicious drugs in the apartment where Marcus Volke was reportedly found by police in Brisbane with his girlfriend’s remains strewn about.

The closest thing to an incriminating past linked to the 28-year-old traveler in this horrific case is a testimonial from a school friend, saying he had a dark side.

The Australian chef believed to have slaughtered his transgender wife and boiled her body parts in a chemical stew didn’t have a criminal record.

There was no evidence of drug use or any suspicious drugs in the apartment where Marcus Volke was reportedly found by police in Brisbane with his girlfriend’s remains strewn about.

The closest thing to an incriminating past linked to the 28-year-old traveler in this horrific case is a testimonial from a school friend, saying he had a dark side.

Full story: http://nypost.com/2014/10/07/chef-who-cooked-and-killed-trans-wife-had-a-dark-side/

-- NEW YORK POST 2014-10-08

The 27-year-old later used the murder weapon, believed to be a knife, to end his own life.

Police recovered the weapon with Mr Volke's body in a wheelie bin on Saturday night, lead investigator Detective Senior Sergeant Tom Armitt said on Wednesday.

Body and weapon recovered from a wheelie bin.

Suicide ??

Suicide ??

So....he got into the wheelie bin and then killed himself... plausible I guess... perhaps he didn't want to make a mess.

Suicide ??

Why waste police manpower trying to determine otherwise.

If he was murdered then someone did the world a favor.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/07/chef-who-cooked-and-killed-trans-wife-had-a-dark-side/

Poor girl....hope she RIP's and her family can move on.

What a dangerous profession. Ok, him and Jeffrey Dahmer--both gay cannibals. What's the connection if any?

(he worked as a male prostitute, and she was a transgendered prostitute).

I am NOT taking a swipe at gay people or cannibals (same species carnivores) either.

I hope she is at peace now also. But what is RIP's, Rest in pieces?

Suicide ??

Why waste police manpower trying to determine otherwise.

If he was murdered then someone did the world a favor.

I agree.

Why call it a suicide ? A simple found dead would have sufficed.

'Police recovered the weapon with Mr Volke's body in a wheelie bin ...' He killed himself in a wheelie bin? Or he stumbled into it afterwards?

'"At this present time our investigations are centering on that it's a domestic violence matter that has become out of hand ..."' Wonderful understatement.

Suicide ??

Chefs are trained to clean up after themselves, no matter what.

Another life...snuffed out...in a most disgusting manner...what is the hell is the world coming to? I am going out to buy my own machete...and be ready when the new world order comes to try and get me to join or die...take a few with me...I will...

I know I will get heat for this, but is there some connection between homosexuality and cannibalism?

Remember this story?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViMT1EAxOTo

From the reports I've read the victim's body (parts) were boiled using "chemicals on a stove", that would seem to preclude cannibalism. Many news sites are using the term "cooked" in their headlines which of course leads many to assume cannibalism.

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/brisbane-trans-murder-mayang-prasetyo-killed-and-cooked-by-chef-husband/story-fnj4alav-1227082048931

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australian-newspapers-shemale-headline-about-murder-victim-mayang-prasetyo-draws-outrage-9779703.html