Koh Tao murder report: Prosecutors seek changes

webfact

Condoms!!!?? Who puts on a condom before raping??

A rapist that doesn't want to leave semen inside the victim as it can be a bit of a give away!!!

So ... not just your average rapist then.

Other possibilities (not mutually exclusive; may apply simultaneously):

- an experienced rapist

- an educated rapist

- a date-rape artist

- a rape pack leader

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 people hold the key to unlocking the mystery of this crime: Nom Sod and the Scot. 2 people that the police don't seem interested in.

I quite agree old chap, sterling work, though, just a thought mind, ones missing another suspicious fellow by the name of Montgomery or Mon for short. Beastly fellow if ever I saw one.

Was that the gentleman seen up bright and early, in spite of his late night schedule, down on the beach poking about at the evidence at the crime scene?

Yes, that's him. He's into everything, crime scene pictures within metres of the bodies, playing a major role it the re enactment. It has been said his brother the headman was with him wearing a blue glove picking through the beach early that morning (after organising the speed boat for his son)

• Like 2

Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

To everyone commenting. I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it". anybody with half a brain knows it would always be blamed on Burmese. I'm gutted for everyone involved, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm sorry the newspapers lied to you. Believe me, they lied about a lot of things. They just like a story.

scroll down to that time in the comments

https://soundcloud.c...anmcanna/johnny

Edited by englishoak, A minute ago

@thailand-people: I had that wound from the 9th. There are plenty of people who seen me with the cut every day in restaurants, bars and dive shops. When I left the message on his facebook a few days after (When Dave's name was released), I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.

There is a photo of S in drag dated the 12th. I can't make out if there are any marks, but there may be other people with photos of that evening. Edit: photo not from the date mentioned.

It would be good to know just how much we can believe this guy. Not looking very good to me...

Edited by ParadiseLost

Why do you ask if they are retarded? Simply because they are all advocating for the release of the "likely" brutal murderers of the British couple?

The keyboard CSI:TVF community has concluded, based on the hearsay and 3rd hand evidence of poorly interpreted Coconut news releases that the guilty party must be Thai and some have even made a connection all the way back to the kid who killed the cop in his Ferrari.

This thread is like a lost chapter from a Ken Kesey book.

All that the most of your posts about this show is that you're clueless about how things go in Thailand. If you think this obviously messed-up investigation, with more holes than swiss cheese in it, as was said above, found the killers, and if you think two Burmese workers did it and the locals fingers are pointing at had nothing to do with it, then you've never spent a day with your eyes and ears open on a Thai island or interacted with either of the above types of island residents. The odds against what you and these so-called police apologists (I don't think they're that, just deluded) think are so great that it's nearly laughable. But again, you'd have to step out of your mind and into the real world of Thailand's tourist islands to see that so I don't expect anything but complete disagreement, probably spiced with attacks on me, in response to what I'm saying here.

On the contrary, I am familiar with how things go in Thailand, they work the same place everywhere. Why all the "hate" in your post? Can't you simply have a discussion?

Confessions hold quite alot of influence in a court of law.

Defense Attorneys lie, or more PC, add "Spin" to exonerate their client.

Claims of severe torture and scalding have the best chance of being believed when photo evidence or a medical report can be produced.

Meanwhile, the police have two suspects who are reported to have admitted being near the scene of the crime within hours of its occurance.

As for DNA evidence, I have indicated a number of times that I would not trust any of it since it was not collected in a manner that would prevent contamination by either an intentional or accidental act.

Cheers

Edited by ClutchClark

When the little girl was killed and thrown from the train and the police thumped the accused around a bit for his confession, nobody cared or tried to tuen him into a victim or say his confession didn't count.

Why do so many here want to make these potential killers into victims?

Does Burma not have any violence? Why is it so impossible for some to fathom that these confessed killers could have done this crime?

Now their high fallutin attorney has arrived and started a defense lime every attorney does everywhere. Do the numerous defenders of these two accused always believe what a defense attorney says about their client?

Has anyone presented photo evidence of physical abuse?

deleted post

Bam. Thanks for putting my thoughts into words!

• Like 2

Poor little guy, why all the resentment?

As you follow that thread you have quoted you will be glad to learn the poster admits he confused me for someone else.

Now would you like to try for some mature discussion?

When the little girl was killed and thrown from the train and the police thumped the accused around a bit for his confession, nobody cared or tried to tuen him into a victim or say his confession didn't count.

Does Burma not have any violence? Why is it so impossible for some to fathom that these confessed killers could have done this crime?

Now their high fallutin attorney has arrived and started a defense lime every attorney does everywhere. Do the numerous defenders of these two accused always believe what a defense attorney says about their client?

deleted post

Bam Bam,its just pure joy to read this !!!

So the photos of the two on the beach in helmets and vests was taken within 1-2 days of their confession?

Typically a bruise gets more discolored after 24-24 hours, yet there are no visible bruises at all on either man. Not even one. Not to say they weren't roughed up but if they suffered "extreme duress" and "torture" I do wish there was some small evidence of corroboration,

There is corroboration in the opening post of this thread. Perhaps you should read about this subject before posting?

Parinya also said a Rohingya interpreter was used during the police interrogation of the two suspects, who are from Rakhine state, who allegedly bore a grudge against Rohingya people, apart from their different languages.

He added that both suspects bore wounds as a result of what they claimed was "the police not treating them properly".

There has been photo's of scalding marks around shoulder and armpit of one of the offenders.

So the photos of the two on the beach in helmets and vests was taken within 1-2 days of their confession?

Typically a bruise gets more discolored after 24-24 hours, yet there are no visible bruises at all on either man. Not even one. Not to say they weren't roughed up but if they suffered "extreme duress" and "torture" I do wish there was some small evidence of corroboration,

There is corroboration in the opening post of this thread. Perhaps you should read about this subject before posting?

Parinya also said a Rohingya interpreter was used during the police interrogation of the two suspects, who are from Rakhine state, who allegedly bore a grudge against Rohingya people, apart from their different languages.

He added that both suspects bore wounds as a result of what they claimed was "the police not treating them properly".

There has been photo's of scalding marks around shoulder and armpit of one of the offenders.

Lazza,

Thats very useful information...actual supporting evidence.

Any chance you can find them or have a link?

Thanks

clutchclark, i think the accusations about scalding weren't made by the 2 suspects . they were made by 3 other burmese people that said police tried to force them to implicate the 2 boys in the murder, and when they refused they were scalded. i believe that pictures were taken of the three but sorry i don't have any links. as for pics of the boys scald marks being taken, this is the first i have heard of this.

• Like 2

A rapist that doesn't want to leave semen inside the victim as it can be a bit of a give away!!!

- an experienced rapist

- an educated rapist

- a date-rape artist

- a rape pack leader

Or any rapist... Including an average rapist that has ever heard of DNA.

I posted this on another thread, so hope its ok to duplicate on this one...

For anyone interested, the CSI LA page spotted that Sean McAnna uploaded two songs to Soundcloud on 4th October, so it looks like he's alive, unless someone has access to his stuff - https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna

There are some interesting lyrics in the track 'Johnny' - 1:38 "I'm still waiting at the hotel bar. They beg of you, but they don't need you, still they won't let you go. And I, I, so near so far...'. Might be nothing, but could be a message in there somewhere.

What a lot of rubbish is being put out on here about Saun MCanna!

No big mystery at all. He was in the company of UK media journalists shortly after the convenience store incident until he left the Island and gave a number of interviews to the UK press. It was later reported by those sources that he had left Thailand safely and gone to his girlfriend in Italy. His sister also confirmed that on Facebook before she shut the page down as advised by the UK FO.

All this nonsense about him being in sinister cahoots with Mon and co to set up gang rapes is complete fantasy concocted out of mindless gossip. The guy is just a very young over dramatic attention seeking spliff smoking musician. Thailand and the cheap backpacking circuit is full of them world over.

ALL friends of the victims would have been advised to keep any evidential statements quiet as their testimony could be highly relevant in obtaining convictions at the correct time. Spewing their guts to media or anywhere else for the titillation and entertainment of a load of ghoulish morons pawing over their friends awful deaths would be of no value to them.

Seriously, get a grip people.

Agree, good words.

Hmmmmm, sorry but Sean said the AC guy killed the couple.........coffee1.gif

Indeed. He did say in his first post on FB "Owner of AC Bar did it". Did what? The best clue here is Mcanna. Solve him and you solve the murders.

Here is a sceenshot of what he posted on Facebook after the murders: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByF2-m2IMAAkDO-.jpg:medium

Edited by BigHornBull

deleted post

Agreed, he forgot Nr.

7. you are a keyboard merc

• Like 1

deleted post

Agreed, he forgot Nr.

7. you are a keyboard merc

All three of you taking the time to write.

But only the first poster would receive a "like" since his post had some creativity. The last two guys are just kind of hitching a ride on daddy's coattails.

Is it coincidental that Sean is wearing a punch knife around his neck?

this version shows a little more detail.

This is not of course any kind of proof, but it certainly makes you think. Perhaps it's the kind of thing you wear when you want to fit in with the AC crowd

post-10408-0-34872600-1412905796_thumb.j

Edited by canuckamuck

- an experienced rapist

- an educated rapist

- a date-rape artist

- a rape pack leader

Probably an expert rapist but could be all or any of the above. Practicing safe sex whilst raping takes rape to new levels.

- an experienced rapist

- an educated rapist

- a date-rape artist

- a rape pack leader

I think it's a safe sex rapist who left the condom behind to prove that he was practicing safe sex before he murdered. Edited by jamstock

We dont know that it is a knife. It resembles a knife, yes. Sean is seen with the same thing around his neck in the video interview. I dont know what it is.

- an experienced rapist

- an educated rapist

- a date-rape artist

- a rape pack leader

Probably an expert rapist but could be all or any of the above. Practicing safe sex whilst raping takes rape to new levels.

Actually it doesn't. It is common.

Is it coincidental that Sean is wearing a punch knife around his neck?

this version shows a little more detail.

This is not of course any kind of proof, but it certainly makes you think. Perhaps it's the kind of thing you wear when you want to fit in with the AC crowd

He has the same thing around his neck in the video interview.

- an experienced rapist

- an educated rapist

- a date-rape artist

- a rape pack leader

Yes it's very common for rapists to wear condoms these days in fear of getting stds

Here is Sean`s Google+ page. Alot of pictures from his previous visits to Koh Tao.

https://plus.google.com/101768055405292405319/posts/htdEKCwJcDW?pid=5829060578898717346&oid=101768055405292405319

https://plus.google.com/101768055405292405319/posts/gdRexLAR9Vz

Can anyone make out what the yellow stickers in the background says?

http://i.newsrt.co.uk/upload/news/large/14/39/Js46959413.jpg

Sean also worked at Karma Bar during his previous visits to Koh Tao.

Edited by BigHornBull

Some more bickering posts have been removed.

Keep your replies civil and stop with these bickering matches please.

Stay on topic, and dispense with the obsessions with members' post counts.

Any further infractions related to the above will earn some holidays. Give it a rest.