Koh Tao murder report: Prosecutors seek changes

webfact

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"However, both suspects insisted [to me] that they had committed the crimes," said the human-rights commissioner.

Just asking but..........does that statement not sound really strange to you ? I mean insisted ? blink.png

Yes it sounds extremely strange, considering the fact they recanted their confession.

They recanted? You mean they no longer admit guilt now that they have been provided an International Defense Team by Human rights Groups?
and the were told they signed a confession written in thai that they committed murder and not littering.

The brave members of TV were covered with ridicule by claiming to correct the police investigation very comfortably behind their keyboards.

The plain facts give their wrong. DNA found in the body of the victim is a conclusive evidence, they confessed and visitors confirmed the confession.

Excuses apprentices Colombo was expected but nothing. What misery! Not one of these swaggering to recognize his error with a little dignity.

Instead, here is left to rectify the lawsuit before it begins. Should this you must do this these persons are not good etc ... And the farce continues.

Who said buffoon?

Edited by Hisseho
  • Like 1

The brave members of TV were covered with ridicule by claiming to correct the investigation very comfortably behind their keyboards police.
The plain facts give their wrong. The DNA found in the body of the victim is conclusive evidence, they confessed and visitors confirmed the confession.
Excuses apprentices Colombo was expected but nothing, what misery! Not one of these swaggering to recognize his error with a little dignity.
Instead, here is left to rectify the lawsuit even before it begins. Should this you must do thisthese persons are not good etc ... And the farce continues.
Who said buffoon?

Translator for Hisseho please.

• Like 1

There is witnessed evidence to support they were at the crime scene ... so then how come it seems that the two have no inkling as to who might have done it?

Really there was more than the one witness who wasn't there ? So is this a new guy they have pulled in from the jungle ?

You do know the so called witness has said he was home in bed by 1am.

BTY Crab, where are you from, cause I often think we need a pancake seller to help us understand your posts

The witness has retracted his statement that had confirmed they were still on the beach at the time of the murders. We only have evidence that they went there just after 11pm from the CCTV and that they drank a couple of beers, smoked a couple of butts and sang Rakhine dialect songs from that time. BUT we there is no evidence that they were still on the beach at the time of the crimes which was at least 4 hours later after 3am. We don't know what time they left the beach and went to bed. The witness now says he woke up the next morning and found his friends uninjured and quite normal as if nothing had happened.

Edited by Dogmatix

The brave members of TV were covered with ridicule by claiming to correct the investigation very comfortably behind their keyboards police.
The plain facts give their wrong. The DNA found in the body of the victim is conclusive evidence, they confessed and visitors confirmed the confession.
Excuses apprentices Colombo was expected but nothing, what misery! Not one of these swaggering to recognize his error with a little dignity.
Instead, here is left to rectify the lawsuit even before it begins. Should this you must do thisthese persons are not good etc ... And the farce continues.
Who said buffoon?

Translator for Hisseho please.

Banana Pancake is available at very reasonable rates and Hisseho might even get a discount on a Nutella pancake. He can even translate complicated legal Thai documents for you faultlessly.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 2

Who said buffoon?

You wouldn't be talking about the DNA evidence that was determined as conclusive within 24 hours of the arrest would you?

• Like 1

Is it possible that Parinya Sirisarakarn, a member of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), has been paid off or threatened?

Probably not paid off but threatened all the time. It comes with the job. However, he may have used an unqualified and unreliable interpreter to communicate with the pair.

Who said buffoon?

You wouldn't be talking about the DNA evidence that was determined as conclusive within 24 hours of the arrest would you?

Or the earlier DNA samples taken from the accused which proved negative and resulted in their release?

• Like 2

BK air would u step forward pls. Place your hand on the bible. Are you prepared to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God.

Was this kid on any of your flights the morning the murders were committed.

If it was him he would have been even more daft to use BK Air, as he would have been caught on multiple CCTV cameras in Samui and Bangkok.

It would be much more likely he got a speedboat to the mainland and drove up to BKK. At that time of day if you really wanted to, you could probably do it in 6 hours door to door.

• Like 1

There is witnessed evidence to support they were at the crime scene ... so then how come it seems that the two have no inkling as to who might have done it?

Really there was more than the one witness who wasn't there ? So is this a new guy they have pulled in from the jungle ?

BTY Crab, where are you from, cause I often think we need a pancake seller to help us understand your posts

The witness has retracted his statement that had confirmed they were still on the beach at the time of the murders. We only have evidence that they went there just after 11pm from the CCTV and that they drank a couple of beers, smoked a couple of butts and sang Rakhine dialect songs from that time. BUT we there is no evidence that they were still on the beach at the time of the crimes which was at least 4 hours later after 3am. We don't know what time they left the beach and went to bed. The witness now says he woke up the next morning and found his friends uninjured and quite normal as if nothing had happened.

Yes Dog, I know all of that I was replying to Crabs post.

So far the accused have not had an opportunity to talk quietly with legal counsel in a private setting where the lawyers assess the evidence against them and discuss strategy for the trial. They have only been visited by lawyers who were part of circus teams including local cops and banana pancake sellers.

All defendants have the right to private discussion with legal counsel without their words being immediately reported to the media with possible distortion by dubious translators. Let's see what they say after they have had this opportunity, if they ever get it.

Why should they have less rights than Chalerm's son, the red bull cop killer, Moo Ham who got riled and killed people in a bus queue, the 17-year old girl who killed a whole van load of academics and students on the tollway etc etc?

• Like 1

They might know but are too afraid to say anything.

Who do they work for? Who tells them what to do?

Yes Dog, I know all of that I was replying to Crabs post.

So do I, but the RTP's version will differ, which is what I was highlighting, plus the alleged DNA match. Even if those charges stick, the murder one cannot without evidence to support murder.

QUOTED from a CSI post:

How is this family so powerful? They can even get a web article deleted?
http://news.mthai.com/hot-news/389688.html
News article from M-Thai was deleted because they reported a story with the headline “ Mystery picture Koh-Tao mafia hunting Scottish guy”
Here’s the story
The mystery picture that the online community assume is the Koh-Tao mafia hunting the Scottish men is the same one that was reported by news stations earlier.

• Like 1

WARNING - HEARSAY post.

So, this is what the CSI guys have been hearing from folks on the island, please don't bite my head off for posting rumours, but in the absence of cold hard facts I think its interesting at least to hear what people who are scared to speak publicly are willing to whisper in secret, make of it what you will.

Sean was indeed tight with Nomsod and family - he worked in their bar, we all know that much.

People have alleged that both Sean and Nomsod are known to gangbang tourists, sometimes using date-rape drugs. Nomsod's English is not so good so Sean was a good middle man, as someone put it.

We also know that Sean has a sexual offence in his past. I SAY AGAIN - I'm posting what I hear, if you DON"T LIKE IT then skip my post.

Also, Sean is still alive because he uploaded a song to his Soundcloud page 4 days ago. I have already sent him a message asking him to speak out

Something about that guy made me suspect him from the start.

The two suspects work for AC two bar, belonging to the Tuvichiens - notice that has barley been mentioned if at all in the Lamestream media

• Like 1

WARNING - HEARSAY post.

So, this is what the CSI guys have been hearing from folks on the island, please don't bite my head off for posting rumours, but in the absence of cold hard facts I think its interesting at least to hear what people who are scared to speak publicly are willing to whisper in secret, make of it what you will.

Sean was indeed tight with Nomsod and family - he worked in their bar, we all know that much.

People have alleged that both Sean and Nomsod are known to gangbang tourists, sometimes using date-rape drugs. Nomsod's English is not so good so Sean was a good middle man, as someone put it.

We also know that Sean has a sexual offence in his past. I SAY AGAIN - I'm posting what I hear, if you DON"T LIKE IT then skip my post.

Also, Sean is still alive because he uploaded a song to his Soundcloud page 4 days ago. I have already sent him a message asking him to speak out

It is hearsay but much of the police story is speculative too, so much so that the prosecutors knocked back the file, rather than risk being red faced in court.

There is something very dodgy about Sean. A competent law enforcement jurisdiction would not have let him leave the country. The case will certainly be incomplete without a thorough investigation of his background on the island and possible role. Even if he had no role on the night, it is possible that he had been involved in shenanigans involving tourist girls and Fresh Milk, Mon, himself et al which could have lead him to put together a reasonable mosaic of what might have happened. Perhaps he doesn't want to talk, if he was involved in either setting up date rapes for others or participating in them.

Edited by Dogmatix

The two suspects work for AC two bar, belonging to the Tuvichiens - notice that has barley been mentioned if at all in the Lamestream media

The formerly star police witness works there too.

Who said buffoon?

that reminds me on the DNA proof of innocence of the headman's family which was also determined in an incredibly short time. I wonder why nobody mentions this anymore.

Can't imagine why theres not been a mention of where they work, I haven't heard it anywhere, I only saw they were in AC two T-shirts behind the bar in pictures.

Dogmatix, so many holes in the Police case you could slice it up and serve it as Swiss cheese

WARNING - HEARSAY post.

I think the song is Sean's way of speaking out.

Sperm found on the outside of condoms? facepalm.gif

Maybe someone put the condom on inside-out. It was dark after all!

Condoms sometimes come off in the vagina , it might have remained their during the double rape , to be found afterwards with their DNA on the outside .

• Like 1

Those wondering at the silence of the British authorities and the family need to understand the way these things are handled.

The UK government would rather this whole affair would go away before it damages British business interests in Thailand. David and Hannah are dead and nothing will bring them back. Unless the pressure to act is overwhelming, they will studiously avoid criticizing the actions of the RTP as the political and economic consequences could be devastating.

The family will have been advised not to talk to the media, to let the Thai authorities investigate, and " trust" the UK embassy representatives in Thailand to look after their interests. Most people, who are not knowledgeable about such things,will be very much inclined to follow foreign office advice.

Silence is often misconstrued as 'aint doing nuffink', particularly by Brits/Sun readers. In reality the truth is very different.