Thai college uniforms become Japanese cosplay fetish

webfact

As long as Thai gals have those uniforms, there will be many straight-A students coming out of Thai universities. Unfortunately, they will not be much smarter than coconuts but they will receive good grades from their very supportive profs!

Are the above girls students? Or are they trying out for one of the "A Go Go" bars? I thought obtaining a good education was more important than wearing a short skirt!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life for me has never been the same since my gf graduated from UTCC earlier this year. How I miss sending her to uni in the mornings and picking her up in the afternoons. I would even get to the uni ahead of time so she wouldn't have to wait for me....

More photos please laugh.png

Try Google. I'm sure you'll find plenty. Sometime I wonder if people on this forum know about Google search.

Who needs Google ?.............................My wife knows everything

Just refer them to

Www.lmgtfy.com

A few years back, I read in the Bangkok Post that a minister of education when complaining about the skimpy uniforms said that the manufacturers were to blame for making them too small! There's always something to make you in the local newspapers.

Two years ago, eh? Well, on the Only & One website, the Thai school girl uniform doesn't even make the top five best seller list. Number one? The classic Japanese sailor type schoolgirl uniform. thumbsup.gif

That isn't to say there's not interest in/appreciation for the Thai uniform here. clap2.gif

http://vip2channel.ldblog.jp/archives/31078054.html

They are really too young....

It's the skirt season already ?

Who's the official complainer in this government ? There must be a concerned opinion about the length or Thailand is doomed, this tradition precedes mankind.

Edited by DrTuner

The outfits referred to in the OP are not, as most people know, Thai university or college uniforms. They are massively altered either by the shops that sell them or the students themselves. Official Thai university uniforms are very conservative, modest clothes.

Gosh! Thanks for clearing that up! wink.pngwai.gif

Be interesting to see how many of you out there would be happy seeing your own daughters dressed up like that!

Those of us who have daughters know that fashions come and go. One year bras are burnt, one year skirts become belts one year clothes resemble burkas. Hair is blur,red, green ,purple, yellow, black or any of a multitude of colours.

We know that we have as much hope of changing this as our parents did trying to dictate hairstyles.

We know that what makes our daughters the very special people they are is on the inside, that unique mixture of two people that has made a third person different from either parent but if we have done a good job as a parent that ability to make decisions that may be their own but build on what we have taught them.

Personally I enjoyed seeing my daughter turn into the beautiful individual that she was. I know enjoy seeing the same with my nieces. Looking good is what all young ladies want to do and thank god many of them succeed in doing so beautifuly.

• Like 1