Anyone Fancy A Round?

Meerkat

As title.

Anyone fancy a round? I'm based just NE of BKK, so am close to Krung Kavee, Alpine, Lamlukka etc, but happy to venture further afield.

Don't have any regular golfing partners in BKK, so looking to fill the void until the TV Social Golf thing gets up to steam. 20ish h/c, but probably playing off more like 25 at the moment :o

PM me if interested,

Nick

Meerkat,

I dun mind to join you as I will relocating to work in Bangkok next month. H/C = 23

How much is a round of golf at those BKK courses? How much is the caddy fees?

Meerkat,

I dun mind to join you as I will relocating to work in Bangkok next month. H/C = 23

How much is a round of golf at those BKK courses? How much is the caddy fees?

Green fees can be anything from 900 to 2500 according to when you play (weekday/weekend etc - Krung Kavee rates after midday are lower for instance). Caddy fees around 300.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Meerkat,

I'd be happy to join you in a round or even at a driving range for practice. I live in the NE also Ram Intra area when in Thailand I'm available most of the time because I work offshore so I'm on my time off in Bangkok. I must warn you I'm a rubish golfer but I have fun. I'm back in Bangkok at the end of the month.

If any others would like to get together for a round I'm always up for it. I prefer friendly easy going people who like a good laugh. :o

Hi Meerkat,

I'd be happy to join you in a round or even at a driving range for practice. I live in the NE also Ram Intra area when in Thailand I'm available most of the time because I work offshore so I'm on my time off in Bangkok. I must warn you I'm a rubish golfer but I have fun. I'm back in Bangkok at the end of the month.

If any others would like to get together for a round I'm always up for it. I prefer friendly easy going people who like a good laugh. :o

Oh, friendly and easy-going is a must - I'm not planning on entering any Majors yet! :D

Will PM you tomorrow...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I don't play very often due to a recurring back injury, but don't mind a round if you don't mind playing on Friday mornings.

I tend to pass on the weekends nowadays, as it gets too busy.

PS: my h/c is 20 but play a bit worse lately due to lack of practice.